About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-30, 01:40
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default catnip and nutmeg

slpwalker that website u gave me works i tried the nutmeg and catnip it works that was the best
 #2 
Old 2001-04-30, 01:52
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: catnip and nutmeg

there are drugs on there a lot stronger than catnip and nutmeg, but be careful to research them first, because some of that info is off.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-30, 02:21
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: catnip and nutmeg

ive never tried nutmeg but catnip is gay. i smoked like 6 battis of it and i got a little buzz but it made me tired as hell. and it tastes bad. dont smoke catnip. it sucks.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-30, 03:28
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: catnip and nutmeg

Hold on. I just have this little catnip story I just have to share:

I was living in this one bedroom sublet with my boyfriend, this guy Sergio, his "wife" (she only married him so he could get his papers and she was really a dyke), and these other two guys: Tony and Robert. My guy and I got the "bedroom" (a walk in closet), the married ones slept on a cot in the front room and Tony and Robert slept on the floor.

Anyways, that was just giving you an idea of how cramped it was. Not to mention the place was literally falling apart. The bathroom ceiling actually caved in. And Sergio had a "weed" plant growing in the living room closet. It was this huge closet with no door and he'd covered the whole thing in aluminum foil and put these funky lights on it. But, we all thought it looked more like a tomato plant than a marijuana plant.

So, my guy and I had gone to this party with them in the projects one night and the married girls big sister nearly kicked my ass, so we got upset and left and ended up camping out on the beach.

When we came back the next day and there appears to be sawdust all over the living room floor. And it finally occured to me that I was really living in a petting zoo.

I thought about cleaning it up, but they had thrown a huge fit about me touching their worthless crap, so I didn't. But, then the married girl came home and - in disgust - asked what was all over the floor. Then she found Sergio's pipe, overturned, with catnip coming out of it.

The three of us just about died laughing. It was the most pathetic thing we'd ever seen. I mean, not only is it incredibly easy to get weed in San Francisco (all you have to do is walk down to the corner) but they were growing it in their closet! (Granted - there still weren't any buds) Yet, they still took the cats catnip!

Catnip gives you a very weak high. It makes your head spin and it's a lot like really bad crank for, like, one minute. Don't smoke catnip. The only people who smoke catnip at, like, seventh graders who don't know any better.

Cheers,
Lost
 #5 
Old 2001-04-30, 03:32
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: catnip and nutmeg

I agree JCX catnip and nutmeg don't do shit but give you a cheap ass nasty buz.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-30, 07:24
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: catnip and nutmeg

Well Iv never tried it seems like its not worth it but I do know someone who grows the shit along with there herb and smoke a bowl or two b4 bed to help relax and drift to sleep.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-01, 04:32
Dr.Zen Dr.Zen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: catnip and nutmeg

I have done both. Catnip doesn't do shit. Nutmeg on the other hand will fuck you up if you do it right and get whole organic nutmeg. Not that powdered shit from the store shelf. Check out the posts in the drug section for dosages and stories. I bought 10 organic whole nutmeg from a health food store for about $2.50. I used a coffee bean grinder to grind up 8 of the nutmeg. The bad part is that you have to put in in a half a glass of water and bottoms up. The worst tasting shit on the planet. Any way after about 6-8 hours later you will start to trip. You will feel sick to your stomach and probably puke. If you can handle that and the dizziness combined with slower motor functions you will have fun. I personally went to sleep after a while of feeling sick so I bailed. I woke up and still felt like I was tripping but didn't have any energy left even though I had just slept for 8 hours. I felt sick all day and still lagged for a couple days after. Find some better shit to mess you up. Don't bother with this kid's stuff. Try your medicine cabinet, your friends medicine cabinet, or bet your grandparents medicine cabinet. Old people have all the good drugs in there cabinets.

Have fun.

------------------
Dr. Zen
 #8 
Old 2001-05-01, 04:36
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: catnip and nutmeg

quote:
Originally posted by Frey Grimrod:
Well Iv never tried it seems like its not worth it but I do know someone who grows the shit along with there herb and smoke a bowl or two b4 bed to help relax and drift to sleep.

Are you aware that it's easier to buy catnip at a petstore rather than growing it?

 #9 
Old 2001-05-02, 04:39
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: catnip and nutmeg

Yah I DONT DO THAT I said but hey I know some odd hippy freaks ok?
 #10 
Old 2001-05-02, 05:24
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: catnip and nutmeg

I'm just sayin that most the "hippies" that I know would never grow catnip more or less admit to it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics