About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-29, 19:40
jordax jordax is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm a mutant!

My adrenal system is controled
by me! At will at any time!

Also i'v cinducted vast amounts of
tests with drugs, (even local anisthetic)
geuss what, they have no effects at all apon me!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!!
 #2 
Old 2001-04-29, 20:32
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a mutant!

SHUT THE FUCK UP
 #3 
Old 2001-04-29, 23:55
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm a mutant!

You're either very very lucky or very very unlucky. I can't decide.

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2001-04-30, 00:28
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a mutant!

Haha! No I can't even say it. It's too mean.

[This message has been edited by dankgirl420 (edited 04-30-2001).]
 #5 
Old 2001-04-30, 01:34
Dr.Zen Dr.Zen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a mutant!

Try some really fucked up poison and see if that fucks you up hey? Bleach, Anti freeze, Rat Poison, Whatever you have under the sink you know.

**** Not responsible for any deaths or paralysis caused by suggestion.

Stupid is as stupid does - Forest Gump
 #6 
Old 2001-04-30, 01:55
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a mutant!

quote:
Originally posted by dankgirl420:
Haha! No I can't even say it. It's too mean.

[This message has been edited by dankgirl420 (edited 04-30-2001).]



say it. i wanna know what you think about wolverine here

 #7 
Old 2001-04-30, 03:37
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a mutant!

i just wanted to say in a nutshell how he wasted a topic bout something gay. I mean, read his topic. ya know?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics