About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-27, 20:43
scix scix is offline
Regular
 
Default Question

Ok, Here we go. Around two year's ago, my idiotic docters had me on adderal for no reason other than to shut my mom up. I'm bipolar and they put me on adderal(HAHA!) well, Anyway.. my question is: I have a full bottle of adderal and its expired by about a year, I wondering if this could harm me if I decided to abuse it? Basicly I want to use them for work purposes, I just get shit tired from working so long. So anyone who could tell me, great.

[This message has been edited by scix (edited 04-27-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-04-27, 22:36
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

if your going to waste it or something send me some.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #3 
Old 2001-04-27, 23:16
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

Yeah, they'll still work but ya gotta understand that any substance can harm you if you abuse it. My opinion is is that you hardly have a tolerance to them so there's no reason for you to really abuse them. Especially, if you're bi-polar. It can really make you wig out. But take one or two and see how ya feel.

Yeah, Raverz, can I send you my drugs too? retard.

 #4 
Old 2001-04-28, 02:38
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

quote:
Originally posted by dankgirl420:
Yeah, they'll still work but ya gotta understand that any substance can harm you if you abuse it. My opinion is is that you hardly have a tolerance to them so there's no reason for you to really abuse them. Especially, if you're bi-polar. It can really make you wig out. But take one or two and see how ya feel.


Yeah, Raverz, can I send you my drugs too? retard.



yea and dont snort it. as long as it hasnt been exposed to light for a prolonged amount of time it should still be good.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics