|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-04-24, 00:45
|
zao9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
why pills suck
why fucking take pills it is easier to do what pills do with weed and other drugs which gives you twice a better high i have seen a website that tells you alchohal mixtures that does the same things without pills then there are herbs you can do
|
|
#2
 2001-04-24, 00:53
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
why fucking take pills?
Because not everyone has the same preferences for drugs as you do. people like different things and thats what makes us individuals. Thats why. And weed does not give you the same high as pills. Anymore questions?
|
|
#3
 2001-04-24, 02:25
|
Morbo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
yea some people happen to like pills dickweed.
|
|
#4
 2001-04-24, 02:45
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: why pills suck
I don't smoke dickweed, but yes I enjoy pills (usually legal drugs)
I do pills because you can be off on another planet and no one has a clue. Depending on what you take, your body won't show any physical symptoms, they won't be able to hear it in your voice, etc...
And they're socially acceptable, at the last Golden Globe Awards here in Los Angeles (Press Interviews), David Spade said he didn't take offense to a comment that was said about him because, "...found 10 vicodin in a gift basket from her [Gillian Anderson]."
I'm not talking about adderal, Ritalin, stimulants, I'm into depressants, (as far as legal drugs go) hehe.
|
|
#5
 2001-04-24, 02:57
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
quote: Originally posted by Lokil: I don't smoke dickweed, but yes I enjoy pills (usually legal drugs)
I'm not talking about adderal, Ritalin, stimulants, I'm into depressants, (as far as legal drugs go) hehe.
I feel ya! But to add to your list, I dig pain pills, benzo's, and muscle relaxers too. [This message has been edited by dankgirl420 (edited 04-24-2001).]
|
|
#6
 2001-04-24, 03:12
|
zao9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
what are some legal pill depresents
|
|
#7
 2001-04-24, 03:30
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
prescription medication is legal.
|
|
#8
 2001-04-24, 03:51
|
zao9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
you didnt leave a list dank
|
|
#9
 2001-04-24, 04:51
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
prescription pills are not legal. i don't know where the fuck you got that idea but most are scheadule 2-5 narcotics and the rest fall under analogue acts pertaining to narcotics scheadule 2-5. why you didn't know this dank is beyond me. go ahead and get caught with a prescription that isn't yours and have a ball. oh, and dank please spare me your bs about being caught with soma and xanax and not getting in trouble because you had a script for xanax and not getting in trouble for soma because it isn't scheaduled. that story just eats ass. for real, you didn't even know carisoprodol came without acetaminophen. i can't believe you thought it was legal to posses without a script and because it was in combination with acetaminophen in some prescriptions. HAH!
taking pills is just one of the many effective methods to administering a drug, but you basically have to way consequences for how ever you chose to take a drug. pills can cause ulcers, gi tract probs, smoking can cause lung damage and such, IV can cause vein and quick heart damage, IM and TD can cause skin and muscle disorders and depleation, insufflation can cause nasal damage as well as much more smell/taste loss than smoking- BUT IV gets shit done FAST, IM and TD slowly but effectively, pills slowly and safely, smoking fast and fun, insufflation quick and strong timed drip- these are just some of the consequences and benifits to drug taking. OH, rectal administration for those REALLY scared of puking especially with stuff like ketamine and phenethylamines(not as effective as with K). Dank, you're familiar with rectal drug administration aren't you?
|
|
#10
 2001-04-24, 06:19
|
PsychoTropic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
I found a big bottle of Methocarbomol 750mg's a few days ago 
|
|
#11
 2001-04-24, 06:24
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
Scripts aren't legal until you go see a doctor ya dumbfuck!! Then, yes my friend, as long as it's got your name on it, you legally possess it. The fuck! Get a clue.
|
|
#12
 2001-04-24, 23:16
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: why pills suck
Ever since I was a kid my mum would give me pills. We always had an abundant supply of whatever we wanted: Vicodin, Soma, Relifins, Valiums, you name it we had it. I took so many pills for everything and anything. There was a pill for when I had a headache and another one for when I had a headache and an upset stomach and another one for an upset stomach and a back ache but wouldn't make me sleepy. There were uppers and there were downers and there were ones that just made you kind of numb.
I had lived half of my entire (short) life on pills and once I moved out on my own, I stopped taking them. It was like for the first time I was feeling life. I'm not feeling life through pills anymore. I don't need pills anymore. If I have a headache, I still take an Asprin. But, it's not like it used to be. They really are a drug. And believe me, because I've done just about anything you can get in the projects.
But, I will say that weed is definitely an easier way to get high. It is a different sort of high, though.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#13
 2001-04-25, 03:41
|
-_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
I hate having to wait for the hight to kick in when you take pills...
|
|
#14
 2001-04-25, 13:56
|
Riot Girl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
I find that taking a Ritalin really helps when you are sick of everything and want to stop thinking too much but i don�t really take pills to get on a high, there are better ways.
|
|
#15
 2001-04-25, 16:04
|
Neo Nemesis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
tylenal #3's are good theyve got codiene 30 mg./pill its not hard to extract and 25o mg. extracted sniff it and its all good
|
|
#16
 2001-04-26, 09:01
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
quote: Originally posted by dankgirl420: prescription medication is legal.
quote: Originally posted by dankgirl420(or maybe her alter-ego): Scripts aren't legal until you go see a doctor ya dumbfuck!! Then, yes my friend, as long as it's got your name on it, you legally possess it. The fuck! Get a clue.
hmm that nirvana song wasn't called smells like hypocrasy was it? riotgirl- ritalin does the opposite of that in like 95% of people that take it. it is a cerebral stimulant and almost anyone who would take it would feel MORE attached not less at all. you must have an adverse reaction to it. have you ever taken an amphetamine or methamphetamine, because i'm wondering how you would react to that. lostcause- soma, valium, vicodin in the projects? am i reading this right? mathew perry is a vicodin addict/millionaire, the father from ALF turned to crack when he became poor. I don't see those scripts you mention as being in abundance to someone in the projects. The only pill drug i've ever seen in the projects was codiene and that was a rare occurance.
|
|
#17
 2001-04-27, 00:19
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: why pills suck
What I meant (perhaps I minced words a little) was that I've done nearly anything you can get from crank to plan old weed and pills are definitely a drug that you can get a certain high off of.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#18
 2001-04-27, 02:43
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
um yea? *watches that answer land 3 yards away(as it has nothing to do with her reference to the projects)*
|
|
#19
 2001-04-27, 05:42
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
The reason scripts are called prescription medication is because a doctor has to prescribe them to you. THERE FOR IT IS LEGAL! Damn! Get a fucking clue!
|
|
#20
 2001-04-27, 09:37
|
Riot Girl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
slpwlkr333- I probably should have mentioned that Ritalin only has a calming effect on people with ADAH such as me. I'm ment to be taking it all the time but i figure that nobody even knew i had it until about a year ago (people just assumed i was very active and a little wired) so i can do without it. And i make a huge profit out of selling it.
|
|
#21
 2001-04-27, 14:49
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
Also, ritalin is prescribed to little kids when they are diagnosed as being hyper and it helps them calm down. Adults, however, speed off of them. And slipbitch- if ya wanna argue, my 5 year old cousin is prescribed them for that reason.
|
|
#22
 2001-04-28, 01:30
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
quote: Originally posted by -_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_-: I hate having to wait for the hight to kick in when you take pills...
Blow it then, it doesn't last as long so I prefer to eat em.
|
|
#23
 2001-04-28, 02:26
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
quote: Originally posted by dankgirl420: [QUOTE]Originally posted by -_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_-: [b]I hate having to wait for the hight to kick in when you take pills...
Blow it then, it doesn't last as long so I prefer to eat em. [/B][/QUOTE] not a good idea- pill binders are not soluable in lung fluid so you'd have to filter them out using the pseudo-ephedrine binder removal process usually utalized in meth- this doesn't always work that great and substance solubility differs by the substance. pill binders in your lungs cause some nasty long-lasting coughs that rarely go away amoung other probs, you'll have that shit in there for a long long time because its got nowhere to go, just like tars from stuff like tobacco so any breathing probs or other pains and difficulties related to railing crushed pills dont go away for a long long time. Crushing sustained release tablets and capsules arise problems of overdose, since it destroys the timing method for the individual doses contained in the pill and gives you one lump sum. This caused most, if not all the Oxycontin(sustained release form of oxycodone in triple dose tabs) snorting deaths, because the kids snorting it didnt know that each pill contained 3 doses of oxycodone and figured crushing the pills would just bring on the same oxycodone high that lasted 3 times as long as other pills faster. Well, i guess you could say they're dead wrong. too bad for the losers snorting the cancer therapy pain killers(amoung other uses).i know a girl that oded like that and lived as well as 2 that died and i really cant say it would have been anyones fault but their if they died.
|
|
#24
 2001-04-30, 16:26
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
Believe it or not slpwalkr, I know hella people that snort pills. I, personally don't love the binders that stay in my nose for dayz. But this lady gets prescribed 80 mg. oxycontins. Her and her junkie friends would never eat those. Do you know how long that would last? My boy ate half a 80 mg. oxycontin and felt it for dayz on end.
And although it isn't a good idea, is taking any substance a good idea??
|
|
#25
 2001-04-30, 21:17
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
Some pills are cool. I have been doing an ass of percosete (sp?) lately. They dont do shit if I eat them, but snorting them does the trick. Go in nice and smoothe.
|
|
#26
 2001-05-01, 03:22
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
i know people that snort pills too. i did it a few times myself. the binders dont stay in your nose, they stay in your lungs and build up over time, if you keep snorting them that is. SNORTING CRUSHED SR PILLS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ACTIVE CHEM IS IN IT, like oxycontin=oxycodone so you can dose right. i would be really really careful snorting oxycontin or any other opiate suspended release pill if i were you. they are easy to overdose on if you dont realize that your getting more than originally by not having timing binders between.
|
|
#27
 2001-05-01, 04:19
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
Personally slpwalkr I hate oxy's. But I know a bunch of old school pill headz and they say if you scratch off the coating, you don't experience that suspended release thing you were talkin about. Anywho, still makes me ill. All opiates do.
I know I called you a tweaker but I gotta admit that some dayz tweak does find me and my addictive personality just decides to do it.
You mention easy to overdose...can you imagine snorting an 80 mg. oxycontin? This pill head gets it for lupus. Other than that does anyone know what they're even prescribed for?
|
|
#28
 2001-05-02, 04:56
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
heh, i was just talkin about oxycodone and oxymorphone with my friend like 5 mins ago. roxicodone, oxyir and percolone are three oxycodones that dont have and OTC analgesic in them and arent suspended release. as far as getting oxycontin brand scipts- INDICATIONS
For the relief of moderate to moderately severe pain.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
The usual adult oral dose is 10 to 30 mg every 4 hours as needed for pain or as directed by physician. The dose must be individually adjusted according to severity of pain, patient response and patient size. More severe pain may require 30 mg or more every 4 hours. If the pain increases in severity, analgesia is not adequate or tolerance occurs, a gradual increase in dosage may be required.
For control of severe, chronic pain in patients with certain terminal diseases, this drug should be administered on a regularly scheduled basis, every 4 hours, at the lowest dosage level that will achieve adequate analgesia.
DEA Order Form Required. - this is new cause of all the deaths and abusers. Pathetic for a drug of this class really.
|
|
#29
 2001-05-02, 05:13
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
quote: Originally posted by madchemist: Some pills are cool. I have been doing an ass of percosete (sp?) lately. They dont do shit if I eat them, but snorting them does the trick. Go in nice and smoothe.
wow, great moderator example. i guided lokil through a simple codeine extraction which would work for the oxycodone in percocet(which you cant even spell, yet snort)just as well as well as anything that contains hydrocodone(vicodin etc..). ok, you are snorting like 50% acetaminophen, which you out of all people, i would expect to take the 5 minutes to extract, to get pure shit. maybe you aren't getting high when you dose orally because most of it is OTC analgesic that's dissolving? who knows, all i know is your writing in this post is trash and sad. What kinda example are you setting as a "chemist" moderator? Ugh you make me sick. You loser.
|
|
#30
 2001-05-02, 06:20
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
Your a fucking prick! You think that just becuase I enjoy chemistry then I have to extract and synthesize everything I take? Who gives a fuck about extracting shit from them, it's not worth it. Besides, when your sitting back drinking a six-pack, you aint gonna really feel going through some bullshit just to get high.
|
|
#31
 2001-05-02, 13:02
|
666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
masturbation IS harmful.
that it's not is THE myth.
masturbation causes mental exhaustion and acute reasoning deficiency.
it should be more feared than a lot of drugs which are relatively harmless or even beneficial.
don't always buy into what "experts" have to say. they are a bunch of baby-boomers trying to get back at their parents for repressing. learn to trust your own instincts and rely on yourself.
so fuck the so called experts. the fucking baby boomers don't know our problems. if it were up to them, we would just spend all of our time masturbating in order to stay out of trouble.
|
|
#32
 2001-05-02, 19:09
|
othium 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
can we all remember when masturbating was like the most frowned upon thing in sociaty?
well fuckin of course not, because that was a long time ago and it has been proven wrong so many times before.
I hope in a hundred years somebody is able to say what I just said about marijuana.
------------------ cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#33
 2001-05-03, 02:02
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: why pills suck
maybe in a hundred years you will actually smoke weed and not just absolve use of it.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|