About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-23, 23:46
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default 2CB

So I haven't really heard any discussions on 2CB or many on dmt. It's hard as hell to get it in Michigan. I've only been able to cop it on the west coast. How often, if at all do any of you get it or do it?
 #2 
Old 2001-04-24, 01:01
Morbo Morbo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

Law
2CB is illegal to possess and sell in the United States (schedule I) and in most other countries. 2CB was scheduled in the U.S. in 1993 and in most other countries between 1994 and 1998.

you mean illegal right?



------------------
on the foil and around the world in a parked car.. {0_o}
 #3 
Old 2001-04-24, 01:34
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

i also live in michigan. 2CB is nonexistent, and DMT is very easy to get and very pure, if you make it yourself. I have never seen it for sale in Michigan.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-24, 03:16
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

quote:
Originally posted by Frey Grimrod:
If you want it and are willing to pay through the nose even though it is PURE and legal go through an online catolog like JLF however I doubt you would want anything to do wtih this shit constantly denouncing it.

Yeah! It's real legal. psssh. And if it were I'm sure I wouldn't go buyin it off the net. That's a real smart way to get busted. Are you the kinda guy who orders from high times?

Shit acid, ya live in michigan? I live in Blmfd. hls., how far are you? Are you sayin that 2cb is nonexistant or just in michigan? Cause my boy comes back wit it from san fran all the time. Don't know how to make dmt. Just smoke that and ibt in vermont a few times. My boy brings back dmt sometimes but he never shares.

 #5 
Old 2001-04-24, 05:59
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

N,N-DMT and 2c-B are both illegal and cannot be bought from jlf or anywhere else online. you can get loads of DMT and 5 MeO DMT containing substances like bufo alvarius toad skins, live toads and phalirus grass, giant reed, etc.. in bulk from such catalogues but you aren't going to find the pure nexus or dimitri. go ahead and look if you want. 2c-t-7, 2c-t-2, 5 Meo Dipt, Dipt, 5 Me0, AMT, and such LEGAL substances are readily available through such online suppliers though expensive. DMT is not hard to make. DIY dank. Stop bitching. I don't think anyone would share anything with your worthless ass.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-24, 06:38
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

Thanks for not answering my question at all, you merely, ran on and on bout where it comes from. Was that my question? Of course you supposedly know how to make it. And I do know what it is but if your gonna respond to my topics? ANSWER THE QUESTION! Your mumbo-jumbo don't mean shit since you've never tried 2bc. Although, you'll swear all over the place bout how your some mad chemist.

Hey, did you notice that people responded to the question and didn't throw in a bunch of retarded bullshit? Maybe you should re-read the question, if your gonna post anything at all. Stay up, cockroach.
 #7 
Old 2001-04-24, 16:46
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

But seriously, how do you people like/dislike 2CB and DMT? I really dig it. Will you tell me what they did to you if you tried it before? My boy's in San Fran right now. So, I'm a little excited bout this weekend.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-24, 20:06
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

i just meant that 2CB is not around in michigan. I have looked around and could not find it anywhere. But DMT is very easy to extract out of Phalarsis grass. Thats what I would use if I was ever going to do something like that. But of course I wouldnt do something like that :-) I live a little north of G.R.
 #9 
Old 2001-04-25, 21:24
L-i-q-u-i-d L-i-q-u-i-d is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

people are like whats that
How do you get them
 #10 
Old 2001-04-26, 08:40
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

no, i haven't tried 2cb, i can gather from people i know that have personally tried it that its weak and worthless. It's all over Deleware ave and the south street area in philadelphia. DMT i have tried and i do like. You can tell me what you want to post all you want, but until i see a little moderator stamp under your name, giving you the authority to change my posts, which are mostly posted to CORRECT YOUR ERRORS, then you can continue to eat my shit as well as everyone elses for that matter.
 #11 
Old 2001-04-26, 20:09
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

Slpfucker,2CB is not weak. The 17 year old buddies that you have probably got some bunk shit. Why don't you try it yourself before you go puttin a label on it? And you say that I base my shit on hear-say? PLEASE.

Acidmelt-2CB is hard as hell to find but not impossible. Do you go to parties in Detroit? Maybe one day, we'll meet by coincidence and take it together. The chances of that are slim, but ya know it is a small world.

 #12 
Old 2001-04-30, 21:14
L-i-q-u-i-d L-i-q-u-i-d is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

so how do do make dmt from that phalaris grass or however you spell it; how does 2cb compare to 2cb7,2cb2 in potency and affects;I have never tried them so I wont copy and paste a bunch of shit to act I know what Im talking about; jlf has the last 2 but are very proud of them 'there chargin out the ass for them.
 #13 
Old 2001-04-30, 22:05
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

Dont know how to make dmt, acidmelt knows though. I ate 2cb in san fran in 95. It was powder then and i'm sure you still can get it in powder but nowadays, i see it once in a while in pressed pills.

But you were asking what it feels like, right? My best explanation would be an acid/ecxtacy experience. Not a candy-flip really. I think it's alot more mellow.
 #14 
Old 2001-04-30, 23:48
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

Sorry bout that Ill shut the fuck up now and I believe I was thinking about the DMT but thats wrong too. Whoops!
 #15 
Old 2001-05-01, 00:42
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

Threshold dosages for 2-CB are like 4-5 mg. It is in no way weak.
2-CB is simple to make, and can be done without a lot of knowledge. It can be made from the appropriate nitrostyrene through catalytic hydrogenation. Which sounds complicated but happens to be a very simple process.
 #16 
Old 2001-05-01, 01:33
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

2-cb being mellow is what i meant. the 2c-t-7 and 2c-t-2 on jlf isn't that expensive, you have to buy in bulk is all. if you calculate an average dose you'd find you get i think 10 dollar or less trips for how much you pay which is in no way bad for a drug as intense as 2c-t-7 especially. just do the math, because it seems like they are really expensive but you get several trips for your moneys worth.
 #17 
Old 2001-05-03, 18:31
bako bako is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

hey madchemist, you say 2CB is easy to make? Id like to try and produce some Would you be able to give me an easy synthesis to follow.??
thanks

------------------
PeAcE pOt AnD mIcRoDoT.
 #18 
Old 2001-05-04, 04:48
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

http://rhodium.lycaeum.org/chemistry/2cb.txt http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/Phenethylamines/2C-B/synthesis/ http://rhodium.lycaeum.org/chemistry/2cb.mannich.txt http://rhodium.lycaeum.org/chemistry/2ch.darzen.txt http://rhodium.lycaeum.org/chemistry/2cb-new.txt http://rhodium.lycaeum.org/chemistry/2cb-synths.txt http://rhodium.lycaeum.org/chemistry/uspat3062884.pdf -what mad was talking about http://rhodium.lycaeum.org/chemistry/mandelonitrile.txt http://rhodium.lycaeum.org/chemistry/2cbde.txt http://rhodium.lycaeum.org/chemistry/4-br-25-dmb.txt


mad would have given you those same synths
 #19 
Old 2001-05-04, 17:39
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

As far as DMT from phalarsis goes i believe I got the method that i use posted on Chemhead. Its very easy to do. SImple extract and cleaning.
http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/chemhead
 #20 
Old 2001-05-04, 18:37
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

thanks for all the links acidmelt and slpwlkr.

I will look up on DMT and see if the plants grow in my area and if whatever supplies I might need can be found.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #21 
Old 2001-05-05, 21:16
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

the cheapest begginner DMT synth: http://www.erowid.org/archive/hyperreal/drugs/psychedelics/tryptamines/smokable.dmt

Yoda's DMT extraction: http://woods.bianca.com/shacklet/Trevyn/yoda.html

and you know Chemhead the Rhodium, and the full DMT info page is doooown
 #22 
Old 2001-05-07, 03:33
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

If you can't find any toads or phalaris grass, is making ibt, synthetic dmt, easy to make?
 #23 
Old 2001-05-08, 09:17
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2CB

????
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics