|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-04-22, 14:13
|
mr.bendiazepine_tranquil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
17 year know it all
all i have to say to mr 17 year old internet jack off you stays up all night rewiring shit for no reason .Oh yeah a good idea to you,is lets stay up and read ALL about these meds cause you ate a couple of your fat ass moms diet pills and POW !! YOUR ARE THE KING OF THE PILL BOOK !!! partner your only 17 get of dads computer!! Imagine OL dad or mom wheels both stomachs in there study and checks the history oh what a disaster TWEEKER BOY oh by the way i probably got some VCR's walkmans, and bunches of old computer parts i bet you would love to rewire those puppies!!! hey speak your mind i live in afree country so fuck yourself cause dank is where its at or at my house
|
|
#2
 2001-04-22, 19:25
|
raverdude56001 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
i'm sorry but what was the point of writing up all of that?
|
|
#3
 2001-04-22, 20:30
|
gourangachild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
Who's tranquil talking to?
|
|
#4
 2001-04-22, 20:53
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
i have no clue.... maybe we should devote a completely new forum to make fun of idiotic posts like this...
no one really uses DIY or GearHeads...
we could send all of the useless stuff there.... heh...
|
|
#5
 2001-04-22, 21:16
|
JCX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
I'm confused. so the cop knew that internal affairs was setting him up?
|
|
#6
 2001-04-22, 21:35
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
I think this post was dedicated to Slpwalkr but it wasn't the best idea to post a reply just to talk shit about him, even though I'm not a huge fan of slpwalkr.
|
|
#7
 2001-04-23, 06:03
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
*spreads the legs of DIY for this sort of thing*
|
|
#8
 2001-04-23, 09:23
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
quote: Originally posted by mr.bendiazepine_tranquil: your fat ass moms diet pills and POW !! partner your only 17 get of dads computer!! Imagine OL dad or mom wheels both stomachs in there study and checks the history oh what a disaster TWEEKER BOY oh by the way i probably got some VCR's walkmans, and bunches of old computer parts i bet you would love to rewire those puppies!!! hey speak your mind i live in afree country so fuck yourself cause dank is where its at or at my house
hmm, dankgirl? still think i'm a tweeker huh? well your absorbtion is sad, but so is your choice of trying to evade me figuring out who you are by putting a MR before your other name. i dont remember mentioning that i was into electronics but im glad you noticed. thumbs up for the stalking job. oh nice email addy, the one i had to correct you on as the generic name for valium. sweet ass sweet. wait, fat ass mom? damn you aren't stalking me are you? cause if you were you'd know that my mom is about oh 5'1" and 110 lbs, but jealousy on your obese part is a bitch. maybe its time you switched from eating all those xanax and started hitting the desoxyn hard. oh, about my dads comp as being my best friend, i wish. then i could make you look stupid A LOT FASTER then i already do. don't think posting in this post through me off, that was just lame, okay. so how old are you anyway? you never disclosed that.
|
|
#9
 2001-04-23, 09:33
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
Well, if Mr. Valium here and dankgirl are the same, they are posting from different computers, cause they're IP's dont match.
|
|
#10
 2001-04-23, 23:41
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
Nope sorry, slpfucker, it's not me. Do you think that more than one person use the term, tweak and dank? Cuz I no helly people that use it. And do you think for some strange reason that more than one person besides me, sees as the little bitch you are? And there you go again. Flattering yourself. Stalk you? Please. Did you notice there, that I thought a topic dedicated to you was lame? Maybe you should take another adderal and get back on track. Yes, I'm so damn fat. You're right. How did you know? Are you stalking me? But seriously, could give a fuck how much you think I weigh. Don't need to take uppers for weight. It is you that busts a nut over dexadrin, fastin, and phentermine which don't even make you speed. It's purely weightloss medication. Maybe it's the ADD that you have that makes you forget. What the hell do you care how old I am? But if enquiring minds really need to know, I'm 25. What? Gonna diss my age now, young buck? Go ahead. I know you want to.
|
|
#11
 2001-04-24, 00:22
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA I find people who think there old farts at the age of 35 hysterical but thats me I know many a person who is over the age of 50 and cool as ice.
|
|
#12
 2001-04-24, 03:25
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
25, Frey, not 35. So what's your point? I mean, did you even have one? I mean, is it really that funny? I guess I would have to be your age to find some stupid shit like that funny. And oh, are you and slpwalkr butt buddies cause you remind me alot of him.
|
|
#13
 2001-04-24, 05:50
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
i could careless who mr.valium is. i still think it's drankhurl4me or one of her illegitamite friends(i.e. atomist). 25 years old huh? that's a lotta years of being knocked on your ass from benzodiazepams. that really sux about those weight gain side effects from all your fav drugs, huh drank? well, i guess we should all just be thankful that we don't actually have to physically look at you and just hear your pointless jarble and lame flames especially like your last two in this topic. come on, put a little more effort in, i know you can do at least a little bit better then sleep fucker. i mean how lame is that? what do I fuck sleep? sheep would be better? what do I have to help you in flaming myself now? sad that it's come to this really. you are just no fun anymore. sleep fucker.... just lame.
|
|
#14
 2001-04-24, 06:07
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
Since you had so much fun dissin my name, I didn't know you'd cry about me pokin fun about your name. You didn't flame me. You've been burned by me several times and your "flames" are fucking weak. Mr. benzoiopoajslkjk, i have no idea who he is. Could it be, maybe?? that others see you as another 17 year old prick? Hey, I'm waiting for you to scan those pictures like you said fucking some models. lol!!!! Now, give it up! Young buck. But if you really wanna know?? I'm not the one needing these dexadrines that you need, maybe cuz I don't need em. So stop trying lil fucker. You don't know shit about this game. It's people like you who gets served heights of weed everyday so keep gettin ripped off custy.
|
|
#15
 2001-04-24, 06:10
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
quote: Originally posted by Frey Grimrod: AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA I find people who think there old farts at the age of 35 hysterical but thats me I know many a person who is over the age of 50 and cool as ice.
and you call yourself a phish fan. It's people like us that serves your custy ass at shows makin dollaz. so who feels stupid now? Not us "old fart", it's you custies who make it to one show a year. Thanx for the money, custy!
|
|
#16
 2001-04-24, 06:14
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
i assume you mean crusty.....
see.... public schoolers know things too...
|
|
#17
 2001-04-24, 06:47
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 17 year know it all
My sentiments exactly. Bar-room. Espect most people try not to let them know that their a crusty, custy until they walk away with their 1.75 gram bag that they spent sixties dollarz on. Or realize that the funguy was taxed to em as an eighth for 30 bones. See ya on lot kid. And have you eva heard of JB crew? I only dream I could meet you!
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|