About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-12, 18:51
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default need pain relief

I need something, like even the day before yesturday I took 5 tylonel and that helped but I need pain relief.

I recently have been having extreme pains in my back when moving around, play sports or anything other than sitting around.

I went to the doctor last night just wanting to score some pain relievers and then she ended up telling me I am on my way to arthritis and I have to go in today for x rays of my lower and upper spine.

I need pain relief I would have some weed but all the small dealers in this town are dry and the people that sell the shit for a living aren't really good pals of mine. well a few pissed me off and a the rest i don't know well (or they like to sell in bulk).

well what can I get over the counter that will take away pains in the spine or whole body relief would be nice because i saw a kid I really hate yesturday and I can never turn down a fight so I was ranning at him and I was going to hit him into a ditch but when i turned my body I felt the pain and hit the ground. he hit me in the face a few times and the ran off. I chased after him but like I said I'm hurtin.

so I'm one hurtin guy and i would like your help.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #2 
Old 2001-04-12, 18:59
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

Go to another doctor. You can ask him for what i take for my back. I take 350mgs. of somas (carisprodal) 3 times a day for my back. It's a muscle relaxer and it's not a controlled substance so most doctors will give it out without a hassle mainly cause it has acetemetophin in it. Or you can act like it's REALLY hurting and he might give you some vicodins. Whatever you do, don't go to the hospital. Go to a doctor with a small practice.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-12, 22:35
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

haa haa, come on now, that's not much of a beating to be bitching about.

OTC pain relief? they sell stuff like tylenol 3 with less codiene in it OTC but it has caffine in it. Extract the acetaminophen to get pure codiene and pure caffiene but i dont know how to seperate those two or if you want to, because codiene wipes you out, so its good to have some speedy stuff in there. http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum5/HTML/000949.html
theres where i covered the extraction. just looks around in your local pharmacy you should be able to find it. your in canada right? they actually sell codiene phosphate cough syrup there unlike in the US.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-13, 04:55
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

Wow call me stoopid but I never relized tylonol 3's could be recieved OTC in the US! Thats pretty cool and yah dude sounds like ur in some pain that suxs man. Might also wanna try sumthing to try to improve your cartiledge for trying to prolong ur better joint health.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-13, 05:50
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

yeah i thought you needed a perscription for anything w/ codiene in it. ive never seen tylenol 3's OTC ever. where do you usually get them at?
 #6 
Old 2001-04-14, 11:47
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

its not tylenol 3. its a generic thing im pretty sure. ive heard them mentioned a few times. my philosophy teacher who is an x meth chemist is one of the people who told me about them. unlike tyl 3 they substitute caffine for 15 mgs worth of codiene leaving you with only 15 mgs of codiene and 300 of acetaminophen i think it is. i dunno im tryin to locate these myself so SWIM can try a codiene to morphiene conversion and give the sloppy heroin addicts around here something closer to unadulterated. SWIM is going to be an arch-vigilante. I just got a bottle of tyl 3 myself, filled out to my dad from months ago. practically fuckin full too. gonna extract the codiene asap. got some script cough syrup i need to get the codiene phosphate and pseudoephedrine out of asap too. thats gonna be tougher though. id also like to preserve the ethyl alc in there as well as the CPM. i already got a stock of nearly pure cpm, just held together by binders in pills- great stuff to have to make someone you dont like see bleed out their orfices. only prob is they need some high doses, but people that are high get thirsty. ya know?
 #7 
Old 2001-04-14, 18:08
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

dankgirl- ... Soma is a controlled substance.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-15, 05:00
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

what are you some kinda fuckin supreme moron densegirl? just because something has acetaminophen in it doesn't mean it isn't controlled. you can get scripted acit and ibu- in large doses like 700 mg, it all depends on how big the fuckin pill is. its stupid,but thats how the gov't works. you call yourself a pharmie but you don't even know this shit, you fuckin degenerate skidmark. the actual Soma trademark brand doesnt even have acetaminophen in it you dumbfuck so get a fuckin clue. Soma tr* has compounds that do but not their main product. You can get pure carisprodal. Duh! Shut the fuck up and take a seat once again.
 #9 
Old 2001-04-15, 05:26
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

percocets are pretty cool too. i took 25 mg oxycodone from them, and im pretty fucked up right now. and i cant feel my toes.
 #10 
Old 2001-04-15, 05:41
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

um, you are aware most of those have fuckin acetaminophen in them right?
 #11 
Old 2001-04-15, 17:35
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

yeah i know i extracted it
 #12 
Old 2001-04-16, 07:39
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

nice, what method u use?
 #13 
Old 2001-04-16, 07:50
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: need pain relief

Raverz_Choice,

I wouldn't recommend codeine, cause I am kind of in the same predicament you are in. I had two disks removed in my lower back and sometimes it hurts like hell.

Yesterday I scored aspirin with codeine, 325mgs Aspirin/30mgs Codeine mix per pill. I take three, and I still have pain, my eyes become blood shot, and I look like I just smoked five blunts.

I was going to ask for acetaminophen with codeine, but aspirin is easier to extract than tylenol.

When I think of the best pain reliever I have ever had - VICODIN (acetaminophen with hydrocodone) I feel sorry that it has become so popularized. Because then it might be easier to get.

[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 04-16-2001).]
 #14 
Old 2001-04-16, 20:35
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

thanks for the help lokil and slpwlkr333

and to slpwlkr about the fight between me and the other kid, I was not complaining I was simply stating and trying to make it clear that this pain is keeping me from doing things.

my pain is going away, I didn't feel it all yesturday unil i was fighting another kid but I just felt the tiniest little pain that went away quikly after the fight was stopped.

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #15 
Old 2001-04-16, 20:38
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

I hate hospitals, you go in there with a pain and you come out with arthritis.

hospitals kill people or

hospitals give people medical problems.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #16 
Old 2001-04-17, 16:37
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

Somas are definitely not a controlled substance. Look it up.
 #17 
Old 2001-04-19, 09:01
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

What do you have idiot attacks like people have panic attacks? Soma isn't a controlled substance? Do you know what a controlled substance is? It's anything that is regulated by the gov't either by being completely illegal or by being illegal to posses except by people who it is prescribed to. Carisprodal is a prescription medication therefore making it a controlled substance. Can i make it any clearer for ya there skidmark? I mean shit, you didnt even know you could get Soma without acetaminophen until i told ya last fuckin week ya dumbshit. Im seriously thinkin about takin a roadtrip to Detroit to take a shit on your face and maybe it will wake you up to reality because you really give a bad name to anyone that has ever taken a pill for recreation, let alone fuckin pain relief. How old are you that you are this dumb and no one else here isn't and you claim to be the oldest? Soma isn't controlled. HAH! Fuckin stupidass.
 #18 
Old 2001-04-19, 15:39
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

Cannabis is the best drug for pain relief
 #19 
Old 2001-04-19, 16:51
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

Carisprodals really are not a controlled substance. I don't know how many times I gotta tell you. I was caught up in a raid last July and had my alprazolem and carisprodal. They tried to charge me with posession of alprazolem unless I delivered proof that I possessed it legally. The prosecuters never charged me with somas because they are not a controlled substance. Are you aware that EVERY prescription medication does not necessarily have to be a narcotic? Therefore, controlled? Then you must know that carisprodal is a muscle relaxer for your back and not a pain pill.
 #20 
Old 2001-04-21, 13:06
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

It is not specifically listed YET, but it will be soon. Right now it's under several analouge acts. Unauthorized possesion can be subject to prosecution. Wow, a raid? I'm sure they had bigger problems then someone with back problems.
 #21 
Old 2001-04-21, 21:11
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

Damn! Somas is in the aspirin family, which is not a controlled substance!! You can get soma compounds that have codiene in it, and that is a controlled substance!

Slpwalker, you swore up and down that carisprodals were a controlled substance and then you change your mind? What did you decide to do some research this time?? And yes, thank you, i do know what a controlled substance is. Do you? The government? More specifically, it's the DEA that is responsible for the enforecment of these regulations which are divided up into 5 schedules. Why don't you go flip through your daddy's PDR and see that all pharmies are not listed into any of those schedules. THAT MEANS THAT THEY ARE NOT A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE!
 #22 
Old 2001-04-21, 21:40
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need pain relief

2 words- ANALOGUE ACTS. learn them
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics