|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-04-09, 12:07
|
Foghat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Why must you all lie?
As if any of you do drugs. You little geeks wouldn't know a bagel from someone's asshole.
Trust me, potheads don't sit in a fucking webboard all day. The only things you geeks know about drugs are from what you've gleened off of TV and your bullshit websites. (These sites are also by total frauds)
It's pretty obvious after about 5 minutes wasted here that you are all lying. There's people posting bong plans that obviously have never smoked pot, people talking about DXM (It's cough syrup for Christ's sake!), I even saw a post by some numbnuts on abusing Sudafed!!
You're all just a bunch of basement dwelling geeks. You go to school and read Harry Potter books and wear Dragon BallZ t-shirts and get made fun of by potheads and actual drug-users, and you wish you could be like them. So you come here with your computer as a mask thinking people are fooled. They're not. The people you are "fooling" are lying too.
|
|
#2
 2001-04-09, 14:18
|
Morbo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
oh my mother fucken god! look at the geek posting on a web board how stupid it is to post on a web board. LMAO!! he's a "realll drug user" and i bet he'll come back to post again and again when we all tear him down but he's not a geek! no no.. he's a "reaalll drug user" remember.. hahaha....
|
|
#3
 2001-04-09, 14:22
|
Morbo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
omg its still getting to me. just because you post on a web board your a computer geek and stay in your basement all day.. this guys real bright.. foghat maybe you think this because.... well i dunno it only takes me about 2min to post 3 or 4 replys but if it takes you ALL day to set in your BASEMENT and tell us all how big of geeks we are then.. shouldn't you be out useing all those drugs? hmm? do us all a favor and don't post anymore dumb shit you fucking idiot.
------------------ on the foil and around the world in a parked car.. {0_o}
|
|
#4
 2001-04-09, 18:21
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
this forum is here for us to talk about drugs and discuss things that have to do with drugs.
we try and help people but when the time comes that your ready to admit that your some kid that smoked pot twice with your "new friends" and ask for some help on understanding drugs we will not be here to come to your aid.
------------------ Cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#5
 2001-04-09, 20:26
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
could it be, that maybe, just maybe, foghat was one of the unlucky recipients of a bag of buds, that i had previously smoked all the thc out of with my vaporizer? way to vent bro!
|
|
#6
 2001-04-09, 23:09
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Why bother to dignify this with a response you ask? Because Im a big looser who never has even had a sip of coffee in my life who sits on his comp all day in his basement. I think Foghat there may actually be a "REAL DRUG USER", whatever the fuck that means perhaps he tries his hardest to meet the criteria displayed by the fucking D.A.R.E. program or sumshit, and has finnally gone over the edge and totally lost it.
|
|
#7
 2001-04-09, 23:12
|
Bongman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
What's the definetion of a pot head? One who smokes pot? Let's try to move away from the stereotypes and realize that lots of people do drugs. See that preppy bitch, they probably smoke. How 'bout that geek over there? He tokes up. It doesn't matter who you are, you can be a stoner.
|
|
#8
 2001-04-10, 03:18
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
eh, no fun, he never came back
|
|
#9
 2001-04-10, 03:30
|
Diluted 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Ok, This was just wrong.
First off, let's take a look at you. For Christ sake he's just a drug addict! Ha, maybe us basement dwelling geekheads care for our small.. precious.. little bodies and EXTRACT the DXM from the syrup and or drops. But, ahh, you say -- we're all dragonball wearing Harry Potter reading geeks.
Blow me. If you knew half the people here, note: The better half, end note - You would shit your pants at what we in a whole have done/said/shared.
I suppose your going to argue from the side of, 'I'm hip, I'm cool, I'm a drug addict, blow me' Unfortunately, this isn't a fashion show. Unfortunately, we don't do drugs to 'fit in'... I wonder if you ever video tape your self doing destructive acts/doing drugs... ya know that's a sign of lack of acceptance.. just like a mother would video tape her son at a baseball game... get it, yo?
But holmes, ya know... this computer as a mask - is exactly that. A mask of our clothes. A mask of face. A mask of our voice... and my friend, one tiny little thing shows.
Intelligence. Information.
Would you like to uhh - what is that saying ---
KISS MY ASS.
Excuse me while I go smoke a cigarette... wait, shit... geeks can't do that.
BTW,
I read tolkien, cock sucker.
|
|
#10
 2001-04-10, 04:01
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Why might I ask would you like him to suck ur cock? I suppose to each thier own lifestyle but try to keep it in the proper forum ok?
|
|
#11
 2001-04-10, 04:27
|
HUMAN_GOURD 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Hey kids look at that....it's...it's..... a sad attempt to piss us off.
|
|
#12
 2001-04-10, 06:42
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
People--or, in this case, children--who are not so bright, believe that anyone interested in computers are pale, pimply dorks.
While this may be true in my case, I can still do drugs. I've done such stupid things you'd go sterile if I even looked at you cross-eyed.
Take today for example. I needed to go to the bank to cash a check. The bank's only a few blocks down the hill from me, so I figure that I'll ride my flowlab down there. While I'm at it, I might as well wear my new running shoes. Break 'em in right?
What a mistake that was. Just on a flat portion of asphalt trying to pick up speed and these damn skinny, tight, shaven toed shoes make me loose balance and I fall. Hard. Real hard.
Road rash fucking hurts. I hope you all learned something today.
|
|
#13
 2001-04-10, 07:48
|
SquirrelAsssault 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Ok, he's right.
I'll admit it. I've never smoked pot, or done anything. I don't have any friends. But I don't live in a basement!!! I just want to be accepted! is that so bad. One of these days I hope to get high. Untill then I'll keep posting false information, "how to smoke bagels" and pretending that I'm High. I'm busted. Oh yes, I also wack off to the Sears womens underware section.
|
|
#14
 2001-04-10, 18:10
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
you too, I thought I was the only one.
I'm not alone.
by the way i changed my username to othium or maybe I'll shoud spell it otheym but i'll deside when i go to change it.
------------------ Cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#15
 2001-04-10, 22:23
|
othium 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
I think we should all admit that this guy is right. I don't even know what marijuana is.
------------------ cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#16
 2001-04-11, 02:59
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Its a sad sad day even Raverz gave in and is afraid of looking like a geek with his high post count.
|
|
#17
 2001-04-11, 15:21
|
neur0t0xicity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
lol fellow geeks, lets get together and hack Foghat computer using his ip! hihi. then we will show him not to mess with us. hihihi! ------------------------------ a friend whos geek, is a friend indeed 
|
|
#18
 2001-04-11, 19:33
|
othium 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
frey I changed my name because I was getting tired of my old one.
I was even going to ask enigma if he could attach my old post amount onto this username but I desided not to because he is a busy guy.
------------------ cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#19
 2001-04-11, 20:10
|
Morbo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
damn z3m. that flowlab thing looks mad fun. is it hard to ride?
------------------ on the foil and around the world in a parked car.. {0_o}
|
|
#20
 2001-04-11, 21:23
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Raverz Othium W/E I was just kidding around.
And that flow lab thing does look mad phun but Id kill myself on it and the roads round here are total shit so wouldnt work to well.
|
|
#21
 2001-04-12, 01:29
|
Morbo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
yea i'd prolly jump on it and within 2mins bite it..
|
|
#22
 2001-04-12, 04:50
|
Kerunai 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
oh the irony of it all-_-
|
|
#23
 2001-04-12, 04:52
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
It's fun. Really just like a super loose long board. Behaves like a snowboard when you carve downhill.
I've fallen about 5 times in the few months I've had it. All spills were pretty bad. The worst was when I sprainded a ligament in my knee.
|
|
#24
 2001-04-12, 05:01
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
They've got a shortboard comming out too.
I'ma git it.
|
|
#25
 2001-04-12, 05:20
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
quote: Originally posted by Kerunai: oh the irony of it all-_-
the question: Should we feel bad on this possibly personal attack on Kerunai? the facts: Though Foghat was completely off on most of us he did happen to strike very close to home on some of our fellow totsei. That's correct Kerunai, A.K.A. Kakaka Ke ke.. Kewlguy , Ke.. kek key keee Keyster, Kewlguy Keyster(i'll spare his real name 4 now), happens to be that drug deprived Dragonball Z freak that we all denied knowing. How you ask, do I know this? Well, up until like 5 months ago Kewlguy Keyster was in the same school system as me in the same town and only a grade below me. I even had the "opportunity", call it what you will of having to hang out with his older sister a few times, or whatever you'd call a day of sitting on a vacant playground smoking stale cigarettes. No offense Ja.. jaa.. Jagermeister Keyster. Let us not focus primaraly on just Kewlguy though. After all magic the gathering's commmercials are funny to watch when your fucked up(oops shit!my bad, i forgot, i'm sorry, i'm a few blocks away Kewlguy, i mean high, so i forgot, ya know?!)Oh, i think Asking might fit in here too with Keyster. Where did that little guy go with his ill-informed ass of his? Did anyone ever think that this Foghat guy might be Jim Carey, really bored at home watching his daughter, amusing himself? He frequently refers to foghat, and its really easy to picture him saying something like that. It's spaced out like a 5 min stand up bit too. I know it didnt sound funny at first to me either on the screen but i got real high and read it while visualizing him saying it outloud withall the facial expressions and shit and it makes sense. You all should try it after some good weed or something.
|
|
#26
 2001-04-12, 05:29
|
Morbo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
nope can't do it. i'm high and it doesn't amuze me a bit..
|
|
#27
 2001-04-12, 05:56
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
it must be all that Kentucky Fried Fetus you've been eating. bad stuff.
|
|
#28
 2001-04-12, 06:22
|
Morbo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
may be..
|
|
#29
 2001-04-12, 06:44
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Raverz_Choice... You don't change your name because "you get tired of it" What if we all followed your example? We would have no substance to us as far as psueudonames are concerned.
Show some character and kill off this "othium" fellow. You're Raverz_Choice from that pyschiatric facility in Edmonton or something or other...
[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 04-12-2001).]
|
|
#30
 2001-04-15, 07:03
|
winki 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Can anyone offer a comprehensive definition of "basement"? I would like all information based on each persons own concept of what to be in a basement entails. That's one thing, now what was the other thing??????hhmmmmrrm... Dammit, oh yeah. Z3m HI!  I just wanted to ask about air-time, you know the couple of seconds just after you realize you're not going to be able to right whatever is going wrong and as you fly through the air, right up until you once again impact with some stationary object Big, like the ground object...or small like, say the fence post object...anyway, airtime, I love it! I wish they would've had the cool shit they do now when I was younger, I was on the gymnastics team and my legs were so strong that I spent alot of time upsidown in the air waiting for the ground to come...also I really did a # on my wrists via that same recurring variance between the end of the "trick" and the presence of the ground. Roadrash sucks, yeah but I'd rather have had some good airtime and a little road rash than some food that made me sick and a nasty gash from some broken mayonaisse jar! I was just watching a cool show on animal planet. Did you know that in the vast deserts there live little foxes w/ great big ears? Also there are cats that look just like housecats, only they are fucken tough as hell! They walk through the desert looking for food. They eat, get this, snakes! boas, cobras....too mucken fuch! Yes, these badass kittygatos attack and kill RANGEVIPERS! how? with their bare claws they just swat at them taking out chunks here and chunks there until the thing dies. I never knew that....those cats are way cool. And nobody has to clean the biggest litterbox in the world! I havent smoked pot in a long time but I think Diluted is right.
|
|
#31
 2001-04-15, 08:04
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
I didn't have any of this you speak of. My body just went faster than my legs could run until I threw my arms in front of me to protect my face.
I looked like a tool.
|
|
#32
 2001-04-15, 14:13
|
winki 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
I was in Oakland last week. I sure like that one green building! It is just before the church w/ ther green steeple....is that paint? Also, have you ever been in that church for the study of creation spiritualism on that same streeet as the green building and the church? Sorry to hear about hit the ground running! If you do eat it again I hope you will get some air-time, first I'll hope you don't eat it again, then I'll shut up  Happy Easter did the ascIIcat I sent arrive in tact?
|
|
#33
 2001-04-16, 01:32
|
othium 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
lokil I like my new name and at least I informed you all. I am sure there have been a few possibly many that have 2 usernames or have come back as a new username because of discriminization.
and yes I still live in a "mental" hospital, on fridays we get a different anti depressant this week it's paxil.
who knows whats next.
------------------ cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#34
 2001-04-16, 02:03
|
-_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Your such a fucking loser. Im 11 and i bet i do more drugs than you "foghat".
[This message has been edited by -_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- (edited 04-16-2001).]
|
|
#35
 2001-04-16, 02:15
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Who's with loki on this one?
Oh yah how the fuck will you know when to come back?
|
|
#36
 2001-04-16, 03:40
|
Nicky_Little 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Jim Carey, LOL
Come to think of it I would wear a Dragonball Z shirt if they had one with Android 18 on it.
|
|
#37
 2001-04-16, 04:14
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Changed my mind Frey, I remembered he's 13.
|
|
#38
 2001-04-16, 20:27
|
othium 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
14, why does it matter so much? I told you I was changing, I didn't rip off anothers name, I kept this original, I didn't like raverz reputation not that of age but that of you guys hated me becuase of my first few posts and since i never got a chance, but I still told you all that I was changing.
I'm not even a big raver, like seriosly ive only gone to a few and I have to go to underground ones because most leagal ones have age limits of at least 16.
------------------ cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#39
 2001-04-18, 13:55
|
DoPesTeR-DaZe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Why the hell would people lie about using drugs? i dont see any logic in it... foghet you are talking like drugs are rare and hard to come by and only used by "cool" people...any geek off the street can get anything he/she wants if they have the money get your hand off it you tool, your the one who thinks your tough, not the ppl getting info off these boards
------------------ r3M|_4[]D|\|4yR
|
|
#40
 2001-04-21, 23:37
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
yeah slpwalkr, you're right. I also think that since Jim Carrey refers to the band, foghat that this must definitely be him. Dumbass.
|
|
#41
 2001-04-22, 03:34
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
wow, i see we've got an imaginative stoner here. quite so captain winki. thumbs up for the delayed reaction. i posted that over a week ago; you must be fumbling for a way to make fun of me after all the times i made you look INCREDABLY BAD in the past 3 days. i know it hurts, let it out and vent. if you need a shoulder to cry on, well personally i dont give a shit. 
|
|
#42
 2001-04-23, 13:58
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
Oh no Foghat!! You've found out my horrible, horrible secret! Sigh,...i've tried to hide it for so long, but really, the only time i;'ve ever had a drug induced experience was when i had a sip of my friend's Jolt Cola...and Christ, the crash was enough to almost kill a herd of bull elephants.
You see, i lie about taking so many drugs because...well..GROWN UPS DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!! Old people just don't get me, cos i'm a "difficult" teenager...who probably listens to Korn and spends all day "in the basement" on the computer, looking at my favourite XXX Dead-Goats-With-Children porno.
Of course...you've worked me all out. What are you doing here when you could be lending your ingenious mind to NASA? You're also SO sharp witted!! Oh, please, TEACH ME to be as cool as you..please...
You're my role model...ooh...i'm thinking of you now...sitting late at night in a parking lot, with your other crack whore friends...sitting around staring at a beercan, probably discussing the meaning of life, and how everything in life related so anal sex. You're SUCH a big brute man...ooh. You little druggie you!
WHen i grow up...i want to be as cool as you.
Well, excuse me now, but i;ve got to go and make wild passionate love to my toaster. Us nerds have little else to do, in between waiting for Star Trek to come on...
------------------ I Was Innocent Once...Then I Discovered Self-Abuse...
|
|
#43
 2001-04-24, 07:24
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
i dont think foghat is here
|
|
#44
 2001-04-24, 16:32
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Why must you all lie?
quote: Originally posted by slpwlkr333: i dont think foghat is here
aka jim carrey. lol!! right, slpwalker?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|