About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-06, 06:00
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Misdirected Anger

If anyone has read the lastest erowid experience vaults from April 1st 2001 you'd have read this:
-------------------------
How to Lose a Son with Coriciden
DXM & CPM (Coriciden Cough & Cold)
by Mom




DOSE : oral DXM (pill / tablet)

BODY WEIGHT : 180 lb


I got a call early in the morning from my son's dad. He said he had a situation. Our son, Justin, apparently was very high on something. The next call I got was to tell me he had stopped breathing before the paramedics got there to take him to the pediatric intensive care unit at Hermann Hospital in Houston. We found multiple flats of Coricidan Cough & Cold (with CPM) in his room. He had passed the last plateau in his dosage.

Two days later the coolest of neurologists came into the room and explained how the brain works. The high-octane part, the ganglia, had been deprived of oxygen too long to ever function again. My beloved, gorgeous, talented son was brain dead. I got to sign the papers to remove his life support.

What a trip! Wow!

Then I got into the history section of my computer. I found out that sweet Justin had learned a lot about drugs from sites like this.

My mindset was one of sympathy for people who provided a leg on his journey to his death (present company included).

The setting is the rest of my life without a cherished son.

I made preparations for the experience by loving and providing for him for almost 17 years before he reached for the secret too soon.

Dosage was a lot. Timing was after midnight after his parents went to bed. It was too late to pump his stomach.

What I learned from the experience is that freedom of expression comes with the responsibility not to abuse that freedom. I also learned to educate all the parents of teenagers I know about sites like this one, not to mention a few congressmen and legislators, and the news media.

The cool patterns I saw came through the tracks of endless tears.

I would really like it if you published my experience.

----------------------------

i just have to say a few things, and i hope this bitch is reading this because she didn't post an email. how can this fucking irresponsible parent blame everyone but herself for this shit? where the fuck was she? she never told her kid not to eat handfulls of fuckin cold medication of something? even if the kid knew about erowid, it specifically warns about using OTC meds that contain CPM ESPECIALLY CORICIEDEN. fuck, the last plateau of the high is when he got caught? whats that like 6 hours in? someone shoulda noticed by then that something was wrong. fuck, its no one fault but his parents and his APPOINTED educators that he was neglagent enough to kill himself intentional or not. maybe he wanted to die, after all it sounds like his family life is mad fucked up, and hes neglected at least mildy, and maybe now his mom is angry that she never got to actually know her son. fuck this shit, it pisses me off.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics