|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-03-23, 12:09
|
beesKNEES 
Regular
|
|
|
|
NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Yeah, yeah... I know this sounds lame... I know I should get what I deserve... But, if anybody has any suggestions or remedies, PLEASE tell me!! Is there anyway to do it without being too uncomfortable? Methadone clinics are not an option, but Mexico is..... Another question- I received a lovely gift from a friend-the Fetynal patch, only problem is--it is expired(by 2 years), and I tried one, and it didn't seem to work...could it of lost it's potency? or is it because of my dirty habit?
|
|
#2
 2001-03-23, 18:57
|
neur0t0xicity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
huh?
what are you addicted to?
and about your second question, if you wanna quite so bad then why are you still taking shit?
|
|
#3
 2001-03-23, 19:11
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Sounds like an opiate to me. Probably Heroin.
|
|
#4
 2001-03-24, 08:32
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
dude, what the fuck? you are gonna have to say more than what you've said. maybe like which opiate you're addicted to. how much you do a day. why methadone isn't an option. worst case senario. why you are getting help now. why you aren't at least seeing a doctor and coming to a board of , well us, instead. if your addicted to heroin right now all i can say is that fentanyl is stronger than heroin, and not recommended for treatment, especially a fuckin patch. even if you're still just railin it or smokin it(even though i've only seen this twice in my life). if your slammin it, get rid of your needles, rid yourself of your money, and get someone to fuckin help you. if you are going to be all big balled about this and do it without a clinic then you are going to have to have a sitter. the sitter has to be able to over power you. its a good idea to have two. gimme the details about your habit and ill try to help you cause i dont wanna get all into it if your just some kid that likes tylenol 3s or some shit.
|
|
#5
 2001-03-24, 18:29
|
Diluted 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
FOR Hwithdrawal,
he means heroin.
|
|
#6
 2001-03-24, 21:47
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Start on E... http://www.ecstasy.org/experiences/trip11.html
|
|
#7
 2001-03-24, 23:57
|
beesKNEES 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
It is heroin, it started as "experimenting", but of course I got a little carried away...first I was smoking it, then muscling it, then mainlining. Before I was able to quit 'cold turkey', but now the problem has escalated. I went to my doctor about it, and she was very unwilling to help, now it's going to follow me wherever my medical records go. Right now, rehab is far too expensive, and I have obligations to my job and whatever college classes I still have left. AND I recently moved back into my parents' home, and I don't exactly want them to know what their sweet, innocent daughter has been up to...So, there's the situation. As for the fetynal patch, I tried it, and it only gave me a headache...I heard that Ketamine helps with heroin withdrawals...but I haven't tried it yet. Does anybody know what Oxycotins are? I'm pretty sure I mis-spelled it. My friend went to Mexico, and got a bottle. The few that she gave me made me feel "normal", after not doing H for over 24 hrs. Are the Oxycotins an opiate?
|
|
#8
 2001-03-25, 00:10
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Well sounds to me you'v got a BIG problem on your hands Im sorry to say but I doubt living with your parents and going through withdrawl is going to work without them finding out. Sitters are good except its a real problem if your only friends willing to sit for you are opiate users as you could imagine. Also Iv recently read a study that even just seeing a situation similar or that reminds you of using your drug of choice in brains that have become physically addicted triggers STRONG urges in most cases. There is a new vacine I believe that is still yet to be approved by the FDA in the US I think you might beable to get it over in england. Ill have to look up what its called and get back to you on it but It blocks the receptors that opiates bind to thereby negating thier effects seems to be working very well and this vacine does where off after an amount of time so boosters can be necessary. Unfortunatly a vacine to cope with cocaine addiction cant be developed along this route since cocaine blocks a site that reabsorbs a brain chemical so you'd basically be reinventing the drug.
|
|
#9
 2001-03-25, 00:13
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Oh yah one other suggestion atleast untill you clean yourself up try to get your hands on some Narcan. This will effectively nutralise a heroine overdose. See if someone you know is going to newmexico or head there yourself I know that they started to distribute it at free clinics.
|
|
#10
 2001-03-25, 00:49
|
beesKNEES 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
I have a friend in England who went through that method, I forgot what it's called too... it's not apomorphine, is it? I guess it worked for him, he's been clean now for over 2 years.
|
|
#11
 2001-03-25, 04:02
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Heroin, codeine, Percodan, -cet, vicodin, (codones), AND oxy cotton, ALL OPIADES.
You flipped the opiadtic switch, you will have quite a time quelling that desire for that sweet, sweet satisfaction that opiades have given you.
Go ahead, be a bitch, pretend you know it all. I tried to help you. Yes, the example I gave was coke, but why not heroin? Ecstasy IS NOT PHYSICALLY ADDICTING. Buy like 15-20 doses and spread it out over three weeks or something. Or less, take enough to have it affect your opiade cravings.
|
|
#12
 2001-03-25, 06:04
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
ketamine is not a good idea. i've read stories about people that get physically addicted to K and go through a withdraw much much worse than H withdraw where after not having it for 12 hours they black out begin convulsing and require immediate medical attention. compare that to having a really really really bad version of the flu. at least you can go through H withdraw at home or at least without going to professionals if need be. oxycotin is not a drug, but a manufacturer of oxycodone, a drug similar to heroin, and just as addicting. don't use oxycodone(the oxycotin) your friend gave you for your withdraw cause you are going to get hooked and fuckin fast. don't shoot it either because there are binders in the pills that will not dissolve in your blood and could cause an embalism, aneurysm or some other type of internal blockage. oxycodone is way to fuckin dangerous to use to combat a heroin addiction because you'll need more then the average dosage and no one around you seems to know very much about the situation drug wise. you might want to look up the several oxycodone(oxycotin) deaths in southeast pennsylvania in the past few months to see for yourself that its not something you wanna use. how much are you doing a day and are you still doing it?
|
|
#13
 2001-03-26, 02:14
|
beesKNEES 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
ok... I'll just sit in a hotel room for a week or so, just taking E's. That sounds like a lot of fun! While I'm puking out one end, and shitting everything else out the other, and rollin' nice and easy, and every chill that I have will be 10 times worse 'cuz i'm E-ing... Not to mention all the money spent for ea. pill... No, I'd rather not do it that way. But I see what yr saying about using it to stop the cravings...after i quit...but I'm talking about getting through the withdrawals. How did those people die from the oxycodones? Just curious.
Any suggestions then? No opiates... What about Valium, Ativans, or Somas...muscle relaxers?
|
|
#14
 2001-03-26, 03:36
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
E would not be a good thing to take to combat heroin addiction. Even I wouldnt take 15-20 doses of E in a three week period.
|
|
#15
 2001-03-27, 03:38
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Umm Am I tottally off in thinking your brain simply couldnt keep up steratonin production of those levels for more than mabye 2 days at most and thats if you where crazy enough to try and roll for 2 weeks straight to begin with.
|
|
#16
 2001-03-27, 06:26
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
It was an example, but a large about of E is a good idea.
From my experience, if you do decide to chill at your house, whatever, you won't be exerting yourself so don't over do it on the water.
[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 03-27-2001).]
|
|
#17
 2001-03-27, 16:19
|
sckbch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Watch "Trainspotting"
|
|
#18
 2001-03-27, 20:35
|
Blu 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
The only thing that worked for my father was: A tent plus camping accs. Discman food books a lot of chill weed A lot of vitamin c and other good food pills A pen and paper A lot of water Assorted amusement devices This is the advice he gave me when Iasked him.I am quoting.I basically left everything and went with a friend on a trip to a forrest in Germany.Beware This friend must be prepared for the worst.I fucked with him in everyway I could to try and help me get shit.He Knew it wasnt me but I still feel guilt sometimes. There is no cure pill for it and nothing I found Helped.Please beware I dont know you this might not be for you.When your out there go as crazy as you want and need.If you do this make sure you have to make your own way back.
the only thing I can say is dont look in the mirror dont let yourself fuck your head up with negative thoughts about yourself.Ok you made a mistake you know you did your going to fix it.End of story.No returns no regrets.Focus on your goals and make new ones write them down.
|
|
#19
 2001-03-28, 06:31
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
i'm not to sure about the oxycodone deaths, but based on the methylphenidate(ritalin) deaths around here from mainlining i can take a guess. first of all most of the od's were from snorting. my guess is 1.they didn't know the correct dosage 2. i do know that they quickly became addicted and had to up their dose for the cravings to stop so eventually they hit their lethal dose by inhalation 3. they were also inhaling the binders that arent soluable in their lungs and they cause a lot of health complications just from one use, so imagine habitual inhalation of crushed oxycodones with all the factory pill binders in them the methylphenidate deaths can apply to some of the oxycodone deaths by theory too because i didnt look into the news stories on the philadelphia and surrounding area oxycodone epdidemic too much. i think viki, her name is veeka or something on here knows more about it. people that died from shooting ritalin experienced aneuryms and.or embolisyms in their bloodstream around their brain and brain stem caused by the pill binders that arent soluble in blood. my theory is that the IV oxycodone deaths were either people trying to withdraw from H with oxycodone that were unaware that the pill binders could cause fatal clogs in the blood stream and/or they became addicted to oxycodone and to achieve the same high or not get the opiate cravings they started shooting it like most other narcotics but they were unaware of the binders.
just look it up on like www.kyw.com or www.abc.com or something like that, cause i really don't feel like looking into it because i knew one of the kids. i grew up with her until a few years ago, she lived across the street from the house my entire family grew up in so i don't really care to know the details.
|
|
#20
 2001-03-28, 20:31
|
Blu 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Apologies for sounding like Oprah fuckin' winfrey!!!!
|
|
#21
 2001-03-28, 20:37
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
My mom watches Oprah Winfey, and i am proud that she doesn't blindly follow her edicts.
|
|
#22
 2001-03-30, 01:29
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Might I strongly suggest you DONT WATCH train spotting would mostlikely cause major cravings.
|
|
#23
 2001-03-30, 01:46
|
krazd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
do the sick boy meathod from trainspoting. it goes a little bit like this. you'l need 1 room from whitch you wont leave 1 tv 3 buckets , 1 for vomit ,1 for urine, 1 for craping in 5 cans of tomato soupe for consumption cold porno's ice cream ect.....
|
|
#24
 2001-03-30, 23:05
|
sb50zlilbitty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Hey Chick......feel for ya Babe; never been thru it myself, but saw lots of chicks at camp snoopy kick and it don't look like fun. The quacks would give a kick pack...clonapin spelling? Seemed to have the kickers resting their necks comfortably. But the guy that said he would help you may know more on this...how 'bout it? Hope it helps...and maybe some meditation will help too. Good friends. Hot liquids for the chills. Kind herb couldn't hurt. And you'll need strength to keep that GORILLA off your back.
|
|
#25
 2001-03-31, 07:36
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
i just found out how most of the oxycodone deaths were caused in the philadelphia and surrounding area from my dad who met with the DEA this morning for a continuing education class that was mandatory to stay enstated in his profession. anyway most of the deaths occured with a specific time-release version of oxy-codone, oxycontin, which is designed to have 3 doses of oxycodone for severe chronic pain to be delivered to the patient in one pill. well the people that were abusing the drug figured the pills were just normal oxycodone from hearing about it from people who took it, because it would just seem like it lasted 3 times as long or form taking it themselves orally. They people then administed it my crushing it which immediatly destroyed the special time-release binders between the oxycodone-dosages, therefore instead of having a crushed pile of oxycodone that was normal strength and lasted 3 times as long, they had a triple dose. so they mixed the powder in their drinks unaware that oxycontin was a sustended release formula that they just fucked around with into a non-sustended release triple dose or snorted it or shot it or whatever. next thing you know, you got a dead opiate abusin motherfucker, who stole his moms pills she had for treatin pain from chemo cause of her breast cancer or something of that pain nature. sad shit
oh just found the old mans notes from the class. looks like a few deaths from injection
[This message has been edited by slpwlkr333 (edited 04-01-2001).]
|
|
#26
 2001-04-02, 23:11
|
PsychoTropic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Frey, Rolling for a week or more straight is quite possible with some 5ht (I think thats what it's called), and healthy food. I wouldn't recommend doing it though... expensive, and the crash sucks.
------------------ It's 4:19, got a minute?
|
|
#27
 2001-04-03, 04:28
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Well Im not going to try it but is impressive that its possible and the 5htp would probably help ALOT does increase sterotonin production.
|
|
#28
 2001-04-04, 00:47
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
quote: Originally posted by PsychoTropic: I wouldn't recommend doing it though... expensive, and the crash sucks.
You're ignorant. When are you going to come to the conclusion that you are in control of your body? Tha brain, moods, are just fucking chemicals. If you a "drop" of intelligence syrum in your head, and the right timing, you can avoid all "crashes", etc...You're supposed to do drugs, not let them do you.
|
|
#29
 2001-04-04, 02:51
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Well he's got a point bout it being expensive as hell though.
|
|
#30
 2001-04-04, 07:39
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Frey Grimrod, it was a suggestion to get beesKNEEE off heroin or lessen the cravings. It was never meant to be a final solution. But it's better than selling her or her parents stuff in the future for more dope.
|
|
#31
 2001-04-04, 17:53
|
neur0t0xicity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Lokil, you are free to make as many suggestions as you want ofcourse, but calling people ignorant when they dont listen to your ideas is crossing the border.
I dont get why you'r talking about things you know dip shit about anyways. You clearly dont have a clue what H is all about.
Im not going to go into this so dont bother me with your reasons, but plz, just shut the fuck up.
|
|
#32
 2001-04-04, 18:31
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
quote: Originally posted by Lokil: You're ignorant. When are you going to come to the conclusion that you are in control of your body? Tha brain, moods, are just fucking chemicals. If you a "drop" of intelligence syrum in your head, and the right timing, you can avoid all "crashes", etc...You're supposed to do drugs, not let them do you.
lol, what are you, a yogi? you can avoid ALL the crashes? aw man, what the fuck are you on?
|
|
#33
 2001-04-04, 19:07
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
When I gave my advice, did I underline all the objectives that I would hope it would accomplish? Did I specifically say:
1)It will get BeesKNEEs off heroin.
2) You will be able to avoid ALL crashes.
No, I didn't. I have made out very well, with a intricate post loading system I have developed. And I would be more than happy to share if I wasn't told to "shut the fuck up" I think we all have to realize that this is a bulletin board system and miscommunication will take place and misinterpretation is inevitable.
|
|
#34
 2001-04-05, 02:24
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
I fully understand ur point to get her Of H but the point was made earlier that would be expensive to do that much X and she didnt seem to have a whole lotta $ to spend she stated. Oh well No biggie in my mind man.
|
|
#35
 2001-04-05, 15:59
|
neur0t0xicity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
not only is it expensive, it wont help at all actualy. Herion causes a phisical addiction, not only a mental one. When you dont take H for some time, (depending how addicted you are) you will get sick. A really bad feaver. Now i dont know about you lokil, but would you like to take xtc when you have have a flue? It will just make your more sick.
i take back my last sentance lokil, but you should be understand my point though.
My advise to beesknees, you should tell your parents and get a good doctor with experience on H addictions, who will give you methadon to rehab. This is a very serious problem you have as you no doubt know. things will only become worse at this time if you hide your problem. let people help you, you cant help yourself anymore.
|
|
#36
 2001-04-10, 03:01
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: NEED suggestions for Hwithdrawal
Your'e assuming that she is still on totse. E mail her.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|