About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-21, 19:16
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default salvia divinorum

I know a few months ago there was arise in popularity of salvia and there were 2 posts with the topic of salvia.

but this is different from those posts and is a post that asks the help of you toseites.

I need to know if anyone could send me a salvia cutting or two. as well a little information on how you were able to root the cutting succesfully as well as what your plant likes in terms of water, heat, and furtalizor.

I would like the cutting for deep thought, trance, and experimental purposes. I am not using it for sale although I will probably give away cuttings or dried leaves to friends.

so could anyone with salvia or knows a friend with salvia could get me a cutting I would pay for your shipping though I am unwilling to pay for the cutting itself.

I am currently helping a friend grow some pot and won't get any large amounts of money from his sales until after the harvest.

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #2 
Old 2001-03-21, 19:44
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: salvia divinorum

http://www.salvia-divinorum.org/

An obvious site you'd be able to find on your own, but has a lot of important info...worth noting I think.
 #3 
Old 2001-03-21, 22:20
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

instead of buying cuttings from people over the mail (in which the cuttings will prob. die) why not try find a saly plant at a gardener store. But beware, salvia grows much slower than weed.

and dont give me that the-government-spraying-poison-on-the-plants crap, cause that bollocks
 #4 
Old 2001-03-21, 22:37
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

I would still like to see about getting afew cuttings over the internet for it grows slower than weed it clones easier.

so please if anyone has cuttings could you, please post and we could see about me getting one or two, or if you were unwilling to part with a cutting I understand but am not ready to give up on trying the salvia expieriance so I would then ask if you have a small amount of leaves enough for 1 or 2 trips that would be appreciated.

I live fairly far from any nursery, there are a few small ones in my town but they aren't worth checking out, the closest good one is about an hour away and the real greenhouses are at least 500 kilometers away.

I could wait till I visit my grandmother in the summer because she lives fairly close to a small city and they might have salvia.

well thanks to those who have posted already and I look forward to anyone that can post with an offer.

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #5 
Old 2001-03-21, 22:43
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

it may be legal, but it's still expensive. you can look anywhere. it ain't free rc.
 #6 
Old 2001-03-22, 00:57
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

It's not expensive.
You can get a gram of leaves for $5 at my local headshop.
Thats enough for 2-3 decent trips.

------------------
It's 4:19, got a minute?
 #7 
Old 2001-03-22, 08:35
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

a gram isnt much and a decent salvia trip is pretty fuckin short.
 #8 
Old 2001-03-22, 18:24
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

I know trips are short but most people that grow like 4 or so plants often spare a cutting or two.

My friend has a few pot plants and he is always giving cuttings away to friends and friends of friends.

and I have heard a few people on the net talk about how they were able to get a cutting from somebody they met in a chat or online bourd.

I have seen a few online nurseries for hallucinegens and they are selling salvie cuttings for less then 5 bucks. and thats a bussiness so I would asume that theres a few people out there willing to spare a few cuttings.

it is not expensive.

has anyone had a salvia trip that they can recall? or at least if the feeling was good?

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #9 
Old 2001-03-22, 23:02
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

or can anyone at least tell me what the average price is at local nurseries that you have seen?

because I might be going somewhere that has a few nurseries in easter.

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #10 
Old 2001-03-23, 01:26
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

some of the sites i posted in the is rave dead topic in general forum has salvia for sale and seeds. i forget prices. i know it was like about the same as weed, at least im pretty sure. think it was like a little more expensive $200 an ounce or something
 #11 
Old 2001-03-23, 02:32
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

Iv seen an Oz. of salvia for like an introductory price of 35$ an OZ. and also Seeds supposivly have a VERY VERY low germination rate thats why people try for cuttings. I guess normal reasonable price for an oz. of salvia is like 70$
 #12 
Old 2001-03-23, 19:01
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

I'm with frey, at mazatec gardens I saw it for $35 an oz.

I think you don't know what your talkin about, but it doesn't matter, I want prices for cuttings not dried leaf material.

I want a plant for in my house.

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #13 
Old 2001-03-23, 19:08
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

Shit, Salvia is mind blowing. Whenever I smoke it I become almost uncontrollable. However it might be a waste of time, seeing as the high lasts a total of 5 minutes.
 #14 
Old 2001-03-23, 23:16
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

trips can very in lengh by using different methods such as the quid method or trying different abstracs.

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #15 
Old 2001-03-24, 08:01
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

like i fuckin said i wasn't positive about the prices. i saw them months ago. i gave a bunch of links in a different post to salvia sites ill post here i guess. i think $30-70 is a waste of money for an ounce compared to attempting even a slow germanation of the shit. the shit is easy as hell to grow indoors and legal, therefore not much oppurtunity cost maybe even profit so why buy it(but dont mooch, especially online!) http://www.salvinorin.net/ - i recommend this http://www.alchemy-works.com/index.html http://www.alphaware.olm.net/web_store/aframe2.html -leafs coated in 5x extract on there http://www.elixier.com/items.php3?CA=2&la=En&s=l&UID=4f26ab6479b4bb69ea9b7e8ec5fc9e1a#top -3 dif genuses of salvia and sassafras oil(coming soon) http://www.ethnobotanicals.org/ http://www.ethnoplanet.com/ http://www.shamansgarden.com/salvia-divinorum.html http://www.soma.dk/homep_UK.htm http://wildflowersofheaven.com/cactus.html -this site is fuckin awesome, sells giant reed grass for like 5-10 bucks a pound too, excellent source of DMT, also has several other psychoactive plants by the pound cheap as hell

ok there ya go. if you need seed sites, tell me


 #16 
Old 2001-03-25, 18:18
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

seed sites? you obviosly don't know what your talking about at all.

salvia hardly ever makes seeds and when it does they have possibly the lowest germination rate of any other seed.

there is no point in selling salvia seeds over the net and therefor I doubt there are seed companies for it.

I no longer want you posting in this topic for there is no point you have shown great use of the yahoo search engine but you know nothing about salvia and that is the purpose of this topic and I want only people who have expierianced it, grown it, ot know about it to be posting in this topic about it.

go find friends elsewhere.

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #17 
Old 2001-03-25, 19:55
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

ravers_choice, slpwlkr is kind enough to give you a bunch of sites that you can buy salvia and many other plants at. Then you procede to tell him you don't want him posting in "your" topic and tell him he isn't knowlegeable about salvia.


There are places that sell seeds over the net. You piss me off ravers_choice, you piss me off bad.
 #18 
Old 2001-03-25, 21:08
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

Well it is true that the plant almost never makes seeds and when it does they usually dont germinate. Also to give slpwlker some credit I went and found a site or two that does sell 1 0z of High grade salvia for 350$
 #19 
Old 2001-03-26, 17:57
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

When I posted this topic I only wanted to 1: learn about salvia, 2: get a cutting for free of some totseite.

I don't want to use a mail order cutting site I would rather organize a trip to a nursery in a city near here.

But slpwlkr has posted a whole bunch of sites in wich I could find basic info on salvia and order cuttings but that is not what I wanted, even if i did I already know about the mazatec gardens and I would order from there because they are highly devoted to salvia and other central american herbs.

but when he stated he knew about salvia seed sites i realized he knew nothing about salvia and just went to some search engine and found the first 6 sites that came up and posted them here. hoping to look like some sort of knowledgable helpful person (that was a little helpfull).

and frey, there is no high quility salvia worth $350 only extracts.

but this post has been around for almost a week and nobody has yet claimed they could offer me a cuttin and nobody here has had a salvia expiriance or growing expieriance (nobody that has posted as of yet) so I will more than likely not post here again, unless somebody posts smething usefull, or if they post something against me.

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #20 
Old 2001-03-26, 20:27
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: salvia divinorum

I think it's because you use the word totseite
 #21 
Old 2001-03-26, 20:46
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

Does any one know if any nursurys sell it in England. What sort of nursery are you on about, like garden stores ?
 #22 
Old 2001-03-26, 21:18
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

ravers_choice,

*gets angry*
 #23 
Old 2001-03-26, 21:48
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

it is found as a ordimental plant so probably any nursery might have a few.

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #24 
Old 2001-03-26, 22:07
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

wow, getting aweful defensive aren't we? dude, beggers can't be choosers; and you made this post, well, to be a fucking mooch. oh, i'm sorry i didn't know you could snap your fingers and grow salvia because seeds don't work. no sorry dumbfuck, but people grow the shit indoors plenty of times, low germanation rate or not. if a high school drop out can pull off decent shrooms at home then how come you and your mighty wrath of knowledge can't cultivate a measily little legal plant? go ahead search around, there are pics all over of indoor salvia growing, so take your lazy ass away from your cum-stained keyboard and try till ya do it right, and stop complaining. you bitch about all this minor bullshit, maybe you should at least try to grow some before you start asking around for people to mail you some. what the fuck is that? this ain't salviation army motherfucker.
 #25 
Old 2001-03-27, 01:49
Student_Zer0 Student_Zer0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia divinorum

d000d....Ravers....what the fuck is wrong with you....you know all the people on this website are fucking crazy ...what is wrong with you....lol

*Clears Throat* I hardly know shit about drugs, all I know is marajuana a tobbacco cigarrttes...see why I always ask question?
(dam....I never even heard of salivia before..I thought that was spit lol)

.............................................

------------------
The path to peace is paved in the bricks of war
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics