About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-16, 07:45
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Naproxen

I just got from a botched attempt at obtaining some opiades. Instead I got 60 tabs of Naproxen at 500mgs each. I mean, what the hell? I faked some nerve damage, so I could get high and instead I got this shit. Should I be disappointed and can I get high off this?
 #2 
Old 2001-03-16, 15:42
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Naproxen

Naproxen sodium is simple OTC Aleve. Sorry.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-05, 07:08
F.T.S F.T.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Naproxen

lokil you got shitted opon man, naproxin releaves fever and shit like that, and head achs
 #4 
Old 2001-04-05, 07:34
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Naproxen

It helped get rid of the pain in my feet today.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-05, 10:37
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Naproxen

Yeah, and it also gave me a fucking ulcer.

damn HMO's and their 500mg tabs...
 #6 
Old 2001-04-06, 07:01
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Naproxen

Go back to your doctor or call him and tell him the shit ain't working and get mad too. ask him if what he prescribed you was supposed to be some kind a joke. then he'll try to calm ya down and give ya what ya want. if he doesn't give you it again....demand what you want but compromise. he'll give in. i mean, he makes money off ya. ya know??
 #7 
Old 2001-04-06, 08:33
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Naproxen

I know dank girl, I waited a week and went back, I even came in under the guide that my body was hurting, but no go. The second doctor was from Europe and he said, "What do you want me to give you? Tylenol 3 or Vicodin" and I said "yes, it's very painful!" He said "no", he thought I wanted codones because I was trying to numb the pain and continue athletics.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-06, 09:00
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Naproxen

And when you reassured him that you only wanted to get high, what did he say?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics