About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-15, 07:18
thePijon thePijon is offline
Regular
 
Default Jimson Weed

i'm lookinggfor general info on Jimson weed, correct dosages, negative side effects, health precautions, drug interactions, tips, how to grow it, etc. anyone?
 #2 
Old 2001-03-15, 08:05
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

yea your cheapass should buy benadryl or drammamine or somekinda diphenhydramine hcl which are basically over the counter extracts of datura that will give u at least a more controlled uhh dissaciotrip or whatever u wanna call it. just dont get drammamine II or anything that has mezclizine hcl in it because its not very psychoactive at all. try leda. i was looking at a huge file on diphenhydramine hcl today cause i found about 250 mgs i wondered if it was enough and if it would interact with my meds and apparently it is the base dosage for a good trip and wont. oh um yea i read it goes great with dxm.
 #3 
Old 2001-03-15, 08:22
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

goddamn it
diphenhydramine(like synthetic jimsonweed in large doses OTC): http://leda.lycaeum.org/Documents/Dramamine_FAQ.13358.shtml
datura stramonium(jimson weed): http://leda.lycaeum.org/Taxonomy/Datura_stramonium.286.shtml http://www.erowid.org/plants/datura/datura_stramonium.shtml http://www.erowid.org/plants/datura/datura.shtml
For dosages: http://www.angelfire.com/me/absent/daturadose.html
be carefull and u better fuckin tell me how it is cause i wanna try both
 #4 
Old 2001-04-06, 08:00
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

my friends a long ass time ago ate jimson weed or burr seeds. they tripped hallucinated for over 48 hours. one of my friends aint all there. my other friend went to the hospital cuz he though people were under his couch and they strapped him down. what a way to spend trippin. strapped down. he thought he was gonna go insane. if you eat a bad burr seed then your gonna be fucked and wished you never did it. be careful.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-06, 21:55
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

a bad seed? they are all bad. all toxic but not as toxic as rodedendreon(dont get any fuckin ideas).
 #6 
Old 2001-04-07, 03:41
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

Datura probably wouldnt be a good trip. The diphenhydramine is like datura at high doses. But Datura, Belladonna, or whatever (anything with atropine or scopalamine) are kinda bad trips because sometimes you can see hallucinations and not realize that thats what they are. I've always heard stories of people who are high on that shit and talk to people who arent there, and then go to shake their hand and they dissapear. Thats heavy shit!
 #7 
Old 2001-04-18, 21:54
L-i-q-u-i-d L-i-q-u-i-d is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

never tried it but you can buy it atJ

www.peruvian-journey.com
 #8 
Old 2001-04-19, 02:28
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

yeah find another way to do get high. today i went to school after i took 300mg diphenhydramine hcl and in math class i was feeling kinda tired, so i put my head down, and 2 seconds later i looked up and said "Oh shit my parents are coming" and everyone looked at me funny. diphenhydramine and dimenhydrinate are bad at school. or whenever else you do them.
 #9 
Old 2001-04-19, 04:37
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

i used to be on the medication benztropine, commonly prescribed under the name cogentin as an aid to cut down my side effects and help me sleep on tricyclic anti-depressants, for when i used to be on sinequan(doxepin). it is completely composed of atropine which is one of the main psychoactives in jimson weed(datura, as well as belladonna etc...) and diphenhydramine which is also composed of alkaloids of the atropaine family and when taken in high enough doses will give a shorter, similar dissasociative "trip" like datura will. i'm only mentioning this because if you are going to try jimson weed you'd be better off trying diphenhydramine, dimenhydrate, mezclizine, benztropine, or something like that because the doses are easier to calculate so you don't end up like most people who experiment with datura- trippin for days.
 #10 
Old 2001-04-19, 05:31
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

DAMN Slpwlker how many meds are you on / have been on man!? What would happen to you if you quit all drugs cold turkey and where locked in a padded room with water and a small protien/carbohydrate source. AND DONT TELL ME YOUD SOMEHOW MAKE AMPHETAMINE OUTA IT!!! heheh just messin around here Ill shut up now.
 #11 
Old 2001-04-21, 13:35
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

shit, since december 1998 i've been on i dunno like between 10 and 15 meds i think. what really sucks now is i caught the 20/20 last thursday night and it was shocking. the sleep disorder Klein-levin syndrome seemed to be INCREDABLY similar to one i have that we really dont have a name for besides just needing more sleep in the morning for no real reason and sometimes just sleeping for like fuckin over 24 hours sometimes. i can never get up ever. its like impossible. so my and my parents looks into it and FUCK. i have or have had ALL the symtoms to the EXTREME. its extremely rare and only 500 cases have been diagnosed in the US. we talked to a family of a girl who has it in indiana and she has had experiences and symtoms, behavioral wise too, because it affects that a lot too, soo much like mine its scary. its incurable and is connected with the pituatary gland. mainly treated with lithium which i was almost put on b4 but instead was put on depacote and then switched to topamax, which im still on now. fuck man, i dont wanna go on lithium. frequent blood tests suck and so does potential liver failure. hmm lemme see if i can remember meds ive been on
paxil- serzone- prozac- zoloft- ativan- klonopin- cogentin- thorzine(say goodbye)- vistaril(wow this was strong shit)- restoril-topamax- depakote- neurontin- wellbutrin- adderral- sinequan- zyprexa- and thats all i can remember, but i think i missed a couple, maybe a few i'm not too sure. fuck back when thorazine injections were frequent i really cant really remmeber much about what the fuck i was prescribed but i think it might have been some hypnotics because i know during hospitalizations the only hypnotic wasnt just vistaril, could have been halicon or something sorta like thorazine to keep me calm. right now ive got thorazine and klonopin tablets incase i get pissed off and im on wellbutrin, adderral and topamax in the morning- adderral in the afternoon, topamax in the everning- and paxil at night. ta da, why i cant eat my E pills.

[This message has been edited by slpwlkr333 (edited 04-21-2001).]
 #12 
Old 2001-04-21, 22:15
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

Lithium huh? Damn that kinda suxs I dunno a whole lot about it other than the peeps I know who are on it never take thier meds and just smoke alotta weed instead. I think thier on it for manic depressive / bi-polar though.
 #13 
Old 2001-04-22, 05:11
Maleate Maleate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

SLPWKR - u mean "Halcin" = Halcion, right?
JLF had the pure diphenhydramine hcl i believe, is that what u mentioned b4?

Werent thier earlier posts from soem dumbass proclaiming the virutes of Dramamine an then it turns out it can cause brain damage in regular psychotropic doses.....
 #14 
Old 2001-04-22, 09:27
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

there was an earlier discussion starting with a warning about someone who screwed up their vision using diphenhydramine like unisom or something to get high all the time for like 6 months and they got all violent. it says not to use it on the box if you have a vision problem. jlf has pure diphenhydramine hcl pills that are aftermarket and expired for cheap in bulk. the pills do include binders though. Unisom is also an OTC that is pure diphenhydramine. Yea when i said halicon i meant halcion otherwise known as triazolam. yea, before in here i mentioned that diphenhydramine and its similar OTC medications(dimenhydrinate, meclizine, etc...) and scripts like benztropine and atropine are SAFER but not in anyway SAFE ways of getting some of the main psychoactives from jimson weed and being able to calculate them correctly. i think another main psychoactive of jimson weed, scopolamine, is in nicotine patches or something like that.
 #15 
Old 2001-04-24, 23:16
L-i-q-u-i-d L-i-q-u-i-d is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

what is jlf
 #16 
Old 2001-04-29, 08:50
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php3?ID=6441 -probably the craziest fuckin datura report i ever read. fuck the whole hospital parts lemme add the shit i think was crazy. heres me edit:


This is Going to Feel REEAAL Uncomfortable
Datura Inoxia
by steve


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




DOSE : 20 seeds oral Datura (seeds)

BODY WEIGHT : 140 lb


Not wanting to kill myself or anything I decided to only eat 20 of the seeds, now this was at about 11:00 AM. I proceeded to choke down the god-awful tasting things and went to watch some television on the big screen in our living room. At about 12:00 I got slightly dizzy, just like you would feel after spinning in circles for about 5 seconds. Then I became incredibly tired and had to urinate like you wouldnt believe.

I went to the toilet and try as I might, I couldnt manage to pee. I think within the next fifteen minutes I got out of bed about 10 times to head to the bathroom in another useless attempt at relieving myself. I finally just gave up and decided to go to sleep.

I went unconcious at about 12:30. By unconcious i dont mean a coma or sleeping, I mean I slipped into sort of a sub concious state, where everything still worked, but I didnt know I was there. It felt like one big dream. I dreamt about various things like people repeating my name and saying 'If you don't hold still I'll have to poke you over and over'. And people shoving me to the floor. I remember dreaming about tripping and hitting my chin on the corner of the clothes dryer.

At about 5:00 PM I woke up completely rested and was ready to go do something, but was completely annoyed when I found I couldnt move my arms or legs. It was like they weighed a ton. Then I heard a guy repeating my name saying'Steve, Steve you need to calm down. Do you know where you are?'.
'Yes', I replied 'I'm in bed and I want to get up'.
'No your not Steve.'
'Ya right'


And you can bet that the scar on my chin came from when I fell on the dryer. Being shoved to the floor happened when I was beating the living daylights out of the police and paramedics who were trying their hardest to restrain me.


dude didn't know he was beatin the fuck outta cops. couldn't see. man, i've had experiences being in states where my body was doin other stuff while i was conciously inside my head, but that shit is just fuckin weird.


 #17 
Old 2001-04-30, 01:21
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed

I feel ya. I took mad pills and the next thing i remember was being strapped to a stretcher with the paremedics callin my name. They called me "combative" because I ripped the IV outta my arm.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics