|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-03-06, 08:53
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Paxil
140 mgs and you are SET!
|
|
#2
 2001-03-06, 17:54
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
I have taken paxil before, it's no good.
I don't know what all this hype is I took 3 pills, how many pills you need?
|
|
#3
 2001-03-06, 18:07
|
sckbch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
takes two weeks to kick in. given a factor that you're taking it everyday, 20 mg to start with.
|
|
#4
 2001-03-07, 00:11
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
Ravers_Choice,
What are you talking about? Paxil has got to be my third favorite drug behind DXM and E.
I remember when it was first being commercialized during my first year of college, I was all over it.
What Sckbch is referring to is Paxil's half-life. It's pretty short about eight or twelve hours, I'm not sure. Prozac's is twenty-four. But when you take Paxil your brain IS affected it's just you need to let enough of it to be concentrated in your brain to teach it to "work the right way"
I don't use it continually, because it doens't let you feel Ecstasy. 140 mgs and some Bourbon and I am, again, SET!
------------------ You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you? Oh.
|
|
#5
 2001-03-07, 02:30
|
jailbird 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
I have a percription for paxil, 10mg. All 5 members of my family have perscriptions for various dosages also. What exactly does 140mgs do to if taken all at once?? that would be 14 of the yellow puppies for me. Have you experimented with any coctails that involve paxil?? I am persricbed to paxil legit, and I am still a nut. what exactly would this do to me, taking so much, will i gain a tolerence to my daily dosages afterwards??
|
|
#6
 2001-03-07, 03:12
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
Well,
10mgs is the lowest dose I have the pink 20's. They tell you not to drink alcohol with anti-depressants and if we have learned anything from prescription labels its do to the opposite. (to a reasonable degree)
When I first got it from the pharamcist I told her that I drink a lot. Then she told me fine, but no hard liquor. So...
The harder the better. Paxil makes you feel the alcohol a lot more than you'd usually would. Mixed drinks? No, not really. Bourbon and Brandy are my favorites.
140mgs gave me a europhoric feeling. Think about how it works...It doesn't allow re-uptake to occur. re-uptake of mainly...Serotonin. When you do E you feel a rush of serotonin, so to a degree I got the same feeling. In the morning I woke up with dialated pupils, last for about two hours.
Good stuff that Paroxetine. Use your good sense with whatever you do. It worked out good for me.
|
|
#7
 2001-03-07, 03:18
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
Sorry, as for tolerances, I don't think it would apply here. Paxil works to prevent re-uptake.
It will work now and when you are 30 years older. Since you are on a lower dose, 140 might affected you more strongly than me.
Some people need more Paxil than others because the way each person's serotonin system is malfunctioning varies.
I hope everyone has Flash: http://www.paxil.com/sad/flash.htm
[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 03-07-2001).]
|
|
#8
 2001-03-07, 17:15
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
I had the pink pills as well, I never seen yellow pills. on a paxil comercial they were pink as well.
|
|
#9
 2001-03-07, 19:30
|
jailbird 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
The 10mg pills are a cool shade of Pokemon yellow. I am thinking about having my bike painted in that tone. how does "paxil yellow" sound??
|
|
#10
 2001-04-03, 18:07
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
bringing this post back from the land of old posts but I have a quistion.
what is the paxil high like? I just got some more paxil and before I want to do it just wondering does? and how long it lasts.
------------------ Cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#11
 2001-04-03, 18:42
|
sckbch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
There is no high. It's paxil. How many times do I have to repeat myself?
|
|
#12
 2001-04-03, 19:04
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
quote: Originally posted by raverz_choice: I had the pink pills as well, I never seen yellow pills. on a paxil comercial they were pink as well.
fuckin dumbass. are you not aware of individual dosage pills. they do come in different mgs. i was just switched from the pink 20 mgs to the 10 mgs which are YELLOW, dumbfuck. THERE IS NO HIGH. it is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor anti-depressant; do you fuckin know of anyone getting high off of these drugs? NO! shut the fuck up, you annoying little canadian fuck.
|
|
#13
 2001-04-03, 20:46
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
No "traditional high" they mean. I can appreciate any altered form of consciousness, myself. The 140mgs lasted a day and a half. Expect clamy skin, alertness, spaced out feeling, and no sleep the first night. (Assuming you take it at night)
|
|
#14
 2001-04-04, 18:15
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
thanks lokil for being helpful, well at 2:00pm I took 120 mg of paxil then around 4:20 I took another paxil and smoked a small amount of weed wich gave me a small buzz, then me and my friend walked around for a while and I felt energetic, shaky, and spaced out (in one word "different").
we later stopped at a friends house had a little bit of alcohol but we were just tasting it not getting drunk. and I took a wake up pill around 7:00 then we played basketball until around 10:00 when I took another wake up pill.
I didn't sleep at all last night it's now 10 in the morning and the blacks of my eyes are huge and the green in my eye is almost unseeable.
I still feel so energetic and am going to walk my dog now. or when I'm done on the net.
------------------ Cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#15
 2001-04-04, 19:11
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
In fact, as I am writing this post I am a bit shaky from 80mgs thatI took this morning. I like to do 140mgs and even 180 (assuming the larger dose is divided up, like you did Raverz_Choice).
For me, the strong, intense, anti-depressant feeling is welcome. A lot of people don't realize that anti-depressants don't just make you "happy" but more neutral if anything. So I guess I'm into a strong intense "neutral" feeling, if you will.
When I do large amounts, I have a lot of fun. Be careful Raverz_Choice with anything you do. But no worries though, because Paxil has an eight hour half life or so.
[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 04-04-2001).]
|
|
#16
 2001-04-04, 19:48
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
NOTE TO TOTSE: DO NOT TAKE 5-HTP AND PAXIL, PROZAC, ZOLOFT, OR ANY SSRI - YOU WILL ENTER INTO A COMA
If you take 5-htp while on large amounts of SSRI's, YOU WILL DIE.
|
|
#17
 2001-04-04, 20:08
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
I have this feeling like I have to do something, just to be active. not moving creates sickness. last night whent by so fast, I put in a movie and it felt like 3 minutes later it was over so I got up from my chair put water on my face but I didn't feel it drip down.
I think I will take some more paxil and wake up pills later tonight so that this lasts longer, because it makes me exercise and run and shit.
the more i eat is the more empty I feel so it real makes you not want to eat. I just had a cup of tea to calm me down for a while to go to work but it only made me more active so I' gonna have to call in sick or something because they will just make me wash dishes or something and I can't stand still.
------------------ Cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#18
 2001-04-04, 20:34
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
Why o why did I think the world could have my good sense!
Raverz_choice, I wouldn't take anymore,(but the again our body chemistry, etc. is different) it won't necessarily be your downfall, but geez.
|
|
#19
 2001-04-05, 02:47
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
Glad u mentioned that 5htp interaction above man so I suppose that scraps my idea of taking a bunch of 5htp then a bit l8ter some X and then a reasonable dose of paxil.
|
|
#20
 2001-04-05, 03:38
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
Actually if you take the 5-htp before you roll (say four to five hours or more) it will used up to make new serotonin. Therby defeating the danger. Paxil afterward is a great idea tho.
|
|
#21
 2001-04-05, 06:00
|
F.T.S 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
after i pop 140mg of paxil, how long will it take before it kicks in?
|
|
#22
 2001-04-05, 10:40
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
It'll be a FUCKING RIDE!!!
You won't be "high", but altered in every sense of the word.
Empty Stomach? 45 minutes to an hour
|
|
#23
 2001-04-05, 18:50
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
well most of the major effects (sick if not moving around, increase in pain tolerance, stuff like that) is gone but I still have some things like I can't get too angry and I havn't been unhappy for 2 days. not that it's a bad thing but I am just usually down when I am at work but I wasn't yesturday.
how long are these little effects going to last? sometimes I have uncontrollable movements in my legs and arms. but only if I am sitting without moving for a long time, my leg will just shoot up or my arm will kinda punch myself.
oh well, I didn't take anything yesturday but I will for sure take another paxil or two today.
------------------ Cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#24
 2001-04-05, 23:44
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
Paxil has a short "half-life" compared to let say...Praozac which is 24 hours. Paxil's is about eight. So every eight from the time you dosed, figure so many (I don't know the terminology or equation) but it's how much Paxil/Plasma there is. A day or two Raverz_Choice.
*Slips an additional 60mgs in Raverz_Choice's chocolate milk*
|
|
#25
 2001-04-06, 00:26
|
JCX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
i have some effexor, the chemical in it is venlafaxine or something like that, not too sure. it is a seratonin and norepinephrine(sp?) reuptake inhibitor. can i get "altered" from it? my normal dose is 150 mg. last week i took like 450mg, but all it did was make me tired as hell. i dont wanna try too much at once first w/o asking someone who knows because my friend said that its really bad for you.
|
|
#26
 2001-04-06, 00:48
|
F.T.S 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
hey man i have no clue whut reuptake means.
|
|
#27
 2001-04-06, 03:00
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
quote: Originally posted by JCX: i have some effexor, the chemical in it is venlafaxine or something like that, not too sure. it is a seratonin and norepinephrine(sp?) reuptake inhibitor. can i get "altered" from it? my normal dose is 150 mg. last week i took like 450mg, but all it did was make me tired as hell. i dont wanna try too much at once first w/o asking someone who knows because my friend said that its really bad for you.
http://bipolar.about.com/health/bipolar/library/meds/bl-meds-venlafaxine.htm?rnk=r1&terms=effexor F.T.S., look it up.
|
|
#28
 2001-04-06, 04:29
|
Morbo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
you seem to like pills lokil.. ever try any over the counter pills? i know of some that would surprize you. goto wal-mart or some place like that and get a box of coricidin cold and cough. make sure their cold and cough. pop about 5 to 8 of them sum bitches then hold on. take me serious too. and btw smokeing weed enhances the buzz a great deal.
------------------ on the foil and around the world in a parked car.. {0_o}
|
|
#29
 2001-04-06, 05:40
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
morbo- why not just get pure CPM? you fuckin idiot! get the fuck out you dumb fuck moron newbie. maybe you should read some of the DXM (HBr) posts in this forum b4 you post some retarded shit like that, but lokil knows better anyway.
F.T.S- reuptake is the re-absorbtion of serrotonin(your happy drug in your brain) by your neurotransmitters(the pairs of little guys that have catches with your serrotonin). SSRIs prolongs the time serrotonin is being bounced inbetween your neurotransmitters. people normally have a fair amount of serrotonin in their brain at all times, but depressed people have less. if you push your brain to do more at once, there will be less for later, so you can either be neutral all the time, or like really happy now and really depressed later. you basically only have a certain amount of serrotonin for your entire lifetime so think of it as a bucket- if you knock it over way too much, and dont crash and get all depressed right after, its gonna get empty sometime, and your gonna feel that loss of liquid in the bucket.
|
|
#30
 2001-04-06, 05:41
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
Don't talk down to me you southern fried hick.
*Locks Morbo in his barn*
There's a hay ride inside! You better hold on to that sum bitch after you deposit the quarter!
|
|
#31
 2001-04-06, 05:48
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
quote: Originally posted by Morbo: ...coricidin cold and cough...
You are going to kill yourself with coricidin. And thanks for the weed advice, you unaware, aloof, disadvantaged little prick
|
|
#32
 2001-04-06, 14:44
|
Morbo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
nah you wont die.. just a easy place to get some dxm.
|
|
#33
 2001-04-06, 19:52
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
This is an easy place to get DXM www.jlfcatalog.com
|
|
#34
 2001-04-06, 20:59
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
quote: Originally posted by Morbo: nah you wont die.. just a easy place to get some dxm.
2 words.... fucking moron
|
|
#35
 2001-04-07, 08:27
|
Morbo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
i was just saying i've never had a bad expirience with them.. damn.. i'm not a hick ether.. thx for the dxm info lokil..
|
|
#36
 2001-04-08, 02:16
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
lokil, you get that link from me?
|
|
#37
 2001-04-08, 03:37
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
I, myself, got that from Bongman, but I wouldn't doubt if you knew about it as well. Dope site.
|
|
#38
 2001-04-08, 06:11
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
i know, i love the isolated compounds section. im deciding what compound to order. they're pretty expensive. i can't believe that they actually have 2c-t-7 and 2c-t-2. that is just sweet. lotta locals be kissin my ass to get to somethin safe and purer than street drugs. i'm tryin to track down more sites like this though. Possibly ones that have lower prices and more variety so anyone whos got a link, please feel free to share. Lokil u think if you bought the 5meo and the Amt and took them at the same time, youd get the same effects as 5 meo amt, since they dont have it?
|
|
#39
 2001-04-08, 19:17
|
Maleate 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
slpwlkr333 thats what i was wonderin too - JLF is pretty damn pricey on there more exotic compounds...
Excuse me for my naivete, but Why cant u jus make 2-c-t-7 an 2-c-t-2 since ur a big shit chemist?
|
|
#40
 2001-04-09, 05:40
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
Hey anyone off hand know the average halflife of 5htp in the body?
|
|
#41
 2001-04-09, 07:12
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
quote: Lokil u think if you bought the 5meo and the Amt and took them at the same time, youd get the same effects as 5 meo amt, since they dont have it?[/B]
I haven't the foggiest. But I wouldn't be afraid to try... I found the 5meo, but I couldn't find the amt... link? slpwlkr? Damn ONE GRAM for 425.00 you snort it right? Where can I get some info on the effects? erowid? ================================== Frey, I have taken 5 htp three to four hours before I dropped and I didn't die. The warning was to those that want to take it TOGETHER. Some people might want to postload with an SSRI and 5htp. That is what is dangerous. Can you see why? The SSRI blocks the re-uptake in your brain. That means serotonin....And if you are taking 5htp to MAKE more serotonin, and the serotonin can't be re-uptaken, what happens to it? IT GETS TRAPPED IN THE SYNAPSE. Too much serotonin in the synapse can give you serotonin syndrome. (Coma, death) Take it a few hours before and you will be fine.
|
|
#42
 2001-04-09, 08:45
|
jailbird 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
What does "half life" mean?
|
|
#43
 2001-04-09, 21:06
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
quote: Originally posted by Maleate: slpwlkr333 thats what i was wonderin too - JLF is pretty damn pricey on there more exotic compounds...
Excuse me for my naivete, but Why cant u jus make 2-c-t-7 an 2-c-t-2 since ur a big shit chemist?
its only pricey because they are preventing people from stocking up before the government makes it illegal. remember JLF is at risk for being prosecuted under the analogue act. also, you have to remember they are psychoactive AMPHETAMINES, just like MDMA. so if your gonna pay like on average $20 an X pill than think of all the pills someone could press after cutting the 2c-t-7 or whatever with some celluouse, and maybe BZP. as far as making them fuck that. im gonna shop the fuck around for a better price before i start splitting pure mescaline compounds up. especially compounds roughly in the half of a pound range. big shit chemist? i never said i was a big shit chemist. where the fuck do you get this? just because i know enough to say that most of the moderators shouldnt be doesnt mean i should be the guy inventing the new anti-depressent of the year. maleate- shut the fuck up and be happy i found the 5-MeO-Dipt that you were looking for. actually i would have never noticed it there if it wasnt for lokil. lokil the amt is the dl-alpha Methyltryptamine "IT-290"
|
|
#44
 2001-04-09, 23:14
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
Slpwlker I know that I should be fine taking 5htp a few hours before I was just wondering for knowledge and I was thinking about trying dropping some 5htp and then mabye 4hours later some X and to finish it off mabye an hour later some Paxil thereby creating in theory a very nice sterotonin rush.
|
|
#45
 2001-04-10, 00:07
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
quote: Originally posted by jailbird: What does "half life" mean?
Half life refers to the amount of time that passes for the amount of a substance to have half the concentration it had in your body at its highest concentration.
|
|
#46
 2001-04-10, 00:13
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Paxil
quote: Originally posted by Frey Grimrod: ...later some X and to finish it off mabye an hour later some Paxil thereby creating in theory a very nice sterotonin rush.
The Paxil at the end (four hours after you drop) will in theory prevent the neurotoxic damage associated with ecstasy use. Not for a serotonin use. Maybe I read it wrong.
|
|
#47
 2001-04-10, 01:06
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
Yah I knew it wouldnt cause more sterotonin release ok I think I have a pretty good grasp on things now.
|
|
#48
 2001-04-10, 03:14
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Paxil
sounds like a plan. i just hope you don't do that too close together. oh, you aren't already on any SSRI's are you? cause even if you are and you stopped taking them a few days before you might still have traces in your system that could potentially dull the mdma.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|