About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-02-26, 00:38
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Pills for sickness of motion.

Motion sickness pills,
Dramamine or generic..
Dimynhydrinate or something of that is the chemical.

The storys are real.
The people are real.
The verdict is FINAL
..................
ok, well, these pills..
wow
.ok, if you've never done them before.
GO DO IT, now I'm saying that before you read the story about how weird it's made me.
Wait, did I tell you?
I am,, now

I took 12 the first time, and this is the THE FUCKING STORY for the SECOND time
just so ya know people get it

12 pills, 20 min. later I feel them.
Dark, Dark.. hazy.. tired..

Mind asleep, body awake.
MAD VISUALIZES, nothing like LSD
THEY ARE REALLY THERE!!!
smoke coming from ground, people being there that aren't there.
yada yada yada, your wayy fucked up.


I did it about 6-7 times in 3 months.

When I get out of the shower now, and stare at things.
The center of my visions, swirls like a top cap with that black and white thing ya know.
I see shit, all the time.. coming home last night, I was alittle high..

a tree, and a light..
I looked, saw a man running outfrom it.
panic, panic, panic.
Its a fucking tree.

It happens all the time.
my mind, now.. trails.
anything I see, or do..
I can make my self see or do something else.
Ohhhhh boy, oh yeah these are the same thing as Benedryl capsules.


this infatuation for motion sickness pills is sick, and I should be given pills for it.
Hmmmmm.................

anyways, go try it.
Now.
and tell me about it.
other people tell me about your trips.
 #2 
Old 2001-02-26, 00:45
cyberjynx cyberjynx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

Cool i might try it.
 #3 
Old 2001-02-26, 01:28
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

I've done dramamine
First time i did it i had 12 caps
second time 18
third, 24.
24 affected me the same as 12.
I felt normal, but tired when i wasn't moving, when i was moving, my body felt very very strange. I did get some visuals but i had to stare hard and it would only work with some textures, and even that wasn't very cool. For me, dramamine is a waste of money.
 #4 
Old 2001-02-26, 01:56
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

DRAMAMINE ROCKS. I've done em a long time ago, but not lately. Everyone, your assignment for tonight: Go buy (or steal) a tube of Dramamine, and pop all 12. siiiiiggggh
 #5 
Old 2001-02-26, 03:24
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

yeah ive done dram before and i really didnt like it too much. its cool, but it kinda sucks for me. i mean it was cool at first. but after that i just started to notice the bad effects more than the good (drymouth is the worst). i mean dont get me wrong dram is fun and i will most likely do it again but for me its nothing to write home about.
 #6 
Old 2001-02-26, 03:48
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

Yeah, but it's also mad bad for you.

Amanita muscaria have similar visuals without the fatigue, brain damage, or that nagging feeling that I can't describe.

Plus they're euphoric.

Don't eat dramamine or Benadryl.
 #7 
Old 2001-02-26, 04:54
Kerunai Kerunai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

quote:
Originally posted by Matius:
DRAMAMINE ROCKS. I've done em a long time ago, but not lately. Everyone, your assignment for tonight: Go buy (or steal) a tube of Dramamine, and pop all 12. siiiiiggggh



why bother buying them? i have a little box of dramamine upstairs in my cabinet for when i go on long rides(just in case) : asses them out among the happy people:
 #8 
Old 2001-02-26, 23:38
Maleate Maleate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

fly aglaric, soooo much better...
 #9 
Old 2001-02-27, 02:51
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

well, i guess so, if you like eating poisonous mushrooms.....
 #10 
Old 2001-03-16, 04:08
Dr.Zen Dr.Zen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

Do it or Don't do it you decide but, I did and it's not the best. I took about 12 my first time and wow I got real slow and restless. I felt drowsy and my fucking arm kept twitching. You know like it had poor circulation in it. At the peek I just wanted to cut it off. It was really fucked up. My legs felt like dead weight and I couldn't go very far. I did hear things that went there, experienced light tracers, seen things that weren't there, and the ground kind of did a funky shifting thing like an earthquake. The walls didn't move or anything just the ground. I was also very thirsty. There is better shit out there then this stuff. Go visit your medicine cabinet or your neighbors. Have fun and explore the many pills available in your friends cabinet and who knows what goodies you will find. Prescriptions can be fun!

------------------
Dr. Zen
 #11 
Old 2001-03-16, 06:08
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

well im glad to know you tried isolate your psychosis by staying off drugs diluted.. real good choice sharing that joint with the hallucinated running man

[This message has been edited by slpwlkr333 (edited 03-16-2001).]
 #12 
Old 2001-03-19, 06:53
bhastings2 bhastings2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

I tried it once, I was getting drunk and my friend told me to try it he said it was better when your drunk so the dumb ass that i am i took 6 pills because i thought any more would make me go crazy will i was drunk but all it did to me was make me very tired and i went to sleep so next time i will try it sobber.

------------------
hugo
 #13 
Old 2001-03-19, 18:45
veeka veeka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

This thread inspired me to try it on Saturday. I took twelve right away. Just got a bit tired but didn't sleep. My hand was a little twitchy and I studdered when I spoke. My legs were also a little shakey. Kind of dissapointing considering I hate pills and those were powdery and nasty. Later on my mom saw my hand twitching and decided to raid my closet for drugs, but that's a different story.

I'd do it again though. It felt nice enough. Lying down and staring at my ceiling was the highlight of my night.
 #14 
Old 2001-03-19, 23:29
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

i really don't like it, i take around 12 and it doesn't really do much for me but make me tired and then i get really sick and get a bad headache the next day, so personaly i don't recamend it
 #15 
Old 2001-04-08, 23:10
PlaYa_PupPet PlaYa_PupPet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

Alright the 4th time i took motion sickness pills, I took 18 pills 50mg each, then i took half a bottle of tussin max. strength, then smoke like 4 joints. After all that i wuz fuckin gone!! I kept seein shit that wasn't their and it was pissin me off!! Like i kept thinkin i had a cigarette in my hand and kept seein things that looked real but weren't! it was pretty tight so try it out you'll get pretty fucked up
 #16 
Old 2001-04-10, 04:03
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

Kudos bro. i'm serious. i don't know many people that could handle 900 mg of diphenhydramine or dimenhydrinate alone none the less, than with the addition of the DXM. i just hope you knew what you were doing. shit, i think the weed would be a good a idea as to not upchuck that cough syrup, although i dont know a lotta people that get bothered from it like other stuff such as ketamine. im just wondering how you managed to smoke all that weed withoutu setting yourself on fire, or losing it or something.

oh, Z3m- amanita having visuals like diphenhydramine and dimenhydrinate? dude, i don't think so.

[This message has been edited by slpwlkr333 (edited 04-10-2001).]
 #17 
Old 2001-04-10, 06:34
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pills for sickness of motion.

I do.

But I could never stay awake on Dramamine when I tried it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics