About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-02-06, 14:18
SugarCandy SugarCandy is offline
Regular
 
Default How do i end a trip?

I remember seeing some one post this a long time ago but i don't remember. If i'm on an acid trip how do i end it. I heard you can take zanex (spelling?) and it'll make you go to sleep. what are other things you can take and the effects of it.

thanks
SugarCandy
 #2 
Old 2001-02-06, 17:07
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

if i was finishing an acid trip I would want to go to sleep to, the brain fry feeling sucks.

I am not sure you could finish off your high of a hard drug with a bowl of marijuana so that you can skip the pain and go straight to a relaxed state.

------------------
Don't go down without a fight!
 #3 
Old 2001-02-06, 18:08
SugarCandy SugarCandy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

I meant as in, if i'm tripping and I
want to stop tripping. How do i do
it, and what do i take. specifically
i want to know how to stop a bad trip
with something, like if i take
----- it will stop my trip.
 #4 
Old 2001-02-06, 22:54
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

if u want to go to sleep when ur tripping just go smoke a bowl or so that always works for me, and i dont know how to stop a trip i think they mention something about it in fear and loathing in las vegas, but i doubt seriously that anything you see in a move is relavent. sorry i couldnt be more help.
 #5 
Old 2001-02-07, 05:05
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

Ahhh one of the greatest movies ever I like the bats and how to properly respond to a cop trying to pull you over best.

Hmm a way to end a trip Ummm Kill yourself that may work but I must say I DEFINATLY DO NOT SUGGEST THIS!!! I suppose this method is what finally gave hallucinagens a bad name and made em illegal and drove the CIA testing underground.
 #6 
Old 2001-02-07, 13:38
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

plz dont listen to ppl saying that you should smoke weed if you want your trip to go away/become less. Do you ppl even know what your talking about? i dont think so....

Smoking weed will INCREASE your trip. Makes whatever your taking have a much greater effect.
 #7 
Old 2001-02-07, 17:34
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

I have auctualy heard that drinking pop will stop an acid trip but you will have to check with a few of the other totse-ers

------------------
man made beer,
god made marijuana,
WHO DO YOU TRUST?
 #8 
Old 2001-02-07, 19:14
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

I'm not even into drugs and I know that that is BS. No offence intended of course, but whoever told you that is full of shit.
 #9 
Old 2001-02-07, 20:30
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

I second that, Neur0t0xicity. Even though that should be obvious to most.

------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you?, oh.
 #10 
Old 2001-02-07, 21:29
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

I don't know. I bowl of weed at the end of a trip relaxs me. Helps me get to sleep.
 #11 
Old 2001-02-07, 22:47
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

well no i wasnt saying weed would end your trip for me it makes it more intense but it helps me go to sleep after ive been tripping for like 4 hours and i want to go to sleep. so thats all i do when im tired of tripping i smoke a bowl and go to sleep.
 #12 
Old 2001-02-08, 01:38
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

I dont know cant say from first hand experience. But smoking a bowl of herb at the end of a trip seems the way to go during not the best idea if you want it to end. Mabye just mabye if you had some REALLY good Indica buts that where all resin soaked and full of good body high and sleep inducing cannabanoids along with some good old THC you could smoke a bunch of that and have it knock yah out. You would probably go on to have THE MOST DISTURBING WIERD DREAMS EVER but thats a chance yah gotta take.
 #13 
Old 2001-02-08, 19:11
astral entity astral entity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

It is definitely true that smoking weed under ANY drugs makes it much deeper, especially under a hallucinogen. What I advice is take Xanax and go to sleep. But be careful not to take too much. This helped for me, and I didn't have bad dreams -> but quite good ones >
 #14 
Old 2001-02-09, 00:49
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

JCX, sorry i misinterpreted your message man.
"fear and loathing in las vegas", damn i really wanted to see this movie for so long. must go rent it Another good movie is "train-spotting" or sumthing like that. A British movie. havent seen that one either though.

raverz_choice, i know where you heard this from. it was here, last year or some time around there. Some guy asked how to stop a bad trip. some other guy replied that sugar makes the effect of LSD go down. He then said that you could probably drink a soda and your trip will stop cause soda contains sugar.
(He got proven wrongly.)

[This message has been edited by neur0t0xicity (edited 02-09-2001).]
 #15 
Old 2001-02-09, 02:02
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

Thorazine is supposed to end a trip.

I don't know if it's true or not.
 #16 
Old 2001-02-09, 02:33
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

Nuero those are both good movies. Train spotting is all about heroine but still a good movie.
 #17 
Old 2001-02-11, 06:47
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

Get your hands on some thorazine and if you can some valium. take a 20 mg tablet of thorazine if you dont have any valium and if you do dont take as much if you wish to stay away because 20 mgs of thorazine will knock you out. though administered IV this is the same thorazine/valium treatment as used in mental hospitals i read off of erowid.
 #18 
Old 2001-02-11, 20:30
Mojo-monkey Mojo-monkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

Has been said in my presence that Vitamin D (milk) will decrease a trip, if not kill.

I know not, have never wanted or tried to de-trip, nor imbibed milk during.

Hearsay, perhaps.



------------------
 #19 
Old 2001-02-12, 00:39
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

ill check out both movies this weed

ive also heard that milk is good if your tripping to bad, but ive also heard you shoud never take milk to try end a trip cause of something, dont remeber. Dunno which to trust, but as you heard that its good aswell, it might be.
 #20 
Old 2001-02-12, 00:40
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

Oops, i meadn week, not weed...
 #21 
Old 2001-02-12, 02:49
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

Get caught by the po po.


that'll end your trip pretty quick.
 #22 
Old 2001-02-12, 18:16
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

... or just make a bad trip begin
 #23 
Old 2001-02-12, 19:32
Sieravor Sieravor is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

LoL Vitamic C will make your trip last longer (orange juice), and thorazine will make it stop (its the shit they give you in the hospital when you're all fucked up on drugs). Other than that, I don't think there is anything that can end a bad trip.

------------------
What we do in life, echoes in eternity
-Gladiator
 #24 
Old 2001-02-14, 21:51
astral entity astral entity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

Can you get Thorazine in normal pharmacies? Also, I need some help. Recently, something horrible happened to me. Last week, on wednesday, I met some friends, rolled and smoked a normal joint. But I got so fucked up, that my heart started to beat horribly fast, and I felt like dieing! I felt death creep up my spine, and cripple my brain in seconds, until I'm just a mindless zombie. It was really horrible, but the worst thing is that every time I smoke since than, I always get that feeling, and I hate it (of course!) I simply cannot enjoy a good smoke, cause I get this feeling like collapsing and dieing. Maybe it was the grass, it contained some weird shit. Can someone help with this, like what to do? Also on friday we smoked so much, and I fainted. I felt like all of my body functions are stopping, and I'm in a grave!!! I was completely hallucinating, and it was an awful trip. I really need some help with this shit, so if you have any idea, please share it with me. Thanks a lot in advance!
 #25 
Old 2001-02-15, 02:11
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do i end a trip?

Maybe you should ask your friends if they are putting PCP on their shit...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics