About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-01-25, 19:22
halfbaked halfbaked is offline
Regular
 
Default current drug prices

wondering about the current prices for coke, weed and everything in between.appreciate the feedback.
 #2 
Old 2001-01-26, 05:44
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

Weed =a quarter ounce for $25 a half for $40
I can get valium for $3 a pill I don't know if thats agood deal or not on the valium but the weed is the shit I don't know about coke or stuff like that I stay away from the harder shit
 #3 
Old 2001-01-26, 17:53
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

I wish I got a quarter for $25 I get an ounce of B.C. bud for $300 - $350.

good shit just expensive.

Where do you live?

I live in northern Alberta Canada.
 #4 
Old 2001-01-26, 22:11
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

For a quarter of an ounce... of Mid B (thats average weed)

$40
A halfgram of coke is $20
 #5 
Old 2001-01-27, 03:49
-_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- -_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

If prices suck, why dont you try growing?
 #6 
Old 2001-01-27, 21:33
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

I do grow.
 #7 
Old 2001-01-28, 05:08
Grade-A Psychotik Grade-A Psychotik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

here (texas) weed is $25 for a quarter and about $60 for an ounce.
 #8 
Old 2001-01-28, 12:46
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

$120 US to the ounce.

Very, very chronic shit.
 #9 
Old 2001-01-29, 00:44
urza urza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

around here, wisconsin, it's $20 for and an 1/8 of an ounce, even less sometimes
 #10 
Old 2001-01-29, 01:15
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

145-400$ an Oz for dat sweet sweet herb round here depending on quality. Course the 400$ shiat is exactly that the BEST SHIAT EVER!!! One little 1inch bud was used for bout 8 4and a half hour highs!!! Wish I could score some more of that soon I will have my liscense and can go get it from the dude.
 #11 
Old 2001-01-30, 04:36
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

I live in Independence , Missouri I can also get a quarter pound of average shit for $150 it's not the best but by far not the worst , the prices for weed here are wierd if I go about 75 or so miles south of here the price of a 1/4 ounce is $45 and $85 for a 1/2 ounce
 #12 
Old 2001-01-30, 21:37
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

It seems that prices around me are fucking sky high.
Grrrrrr, my luck.
 #13 
Old 2001-01-31, 03:04
beakertweaker beakertweaker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

here it`s 40 a quarter but occasionally you get lucky and find a dealer down on his luck and in need of fast cash, but of course that is far and few between. iowa
 #14 
Old 2001-01-31, 04:45
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

HUMAN GOURD- 150 for a 1/4lb? i am having a hard time believing that. but who am i to say right?

anyhow, around here its about 35 for an 1/8 of some really really good green. its hawaiin X skunk#1. but for the norm is about 25 bucks for an 1/8.

lets see what else.... right now there is some good liquid LSD for 6 a piece. and around here I here meth is going for about 100 a gram. but i wouldnt know about that since i NEVER would have to buy it.
 #15 
Old 2001-01-31, 18:02
Gravehead Gravehead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

In Georgia, "schwag" (common ordinary weed) goes for $25 per quarter. Prices for more depend on the dealer but ounces almost never go for less than $80. Prices for more potent stuff depends on the quality (if any good shit comes through here, it's probably connected to my friends). I can get a quarter pound for $200.

Acid sells for between $5 and $7 per hit depending on quality (all liquid) and $300 for a 100-hit vial.

I believe ecstacy sells for $25 each, but I have a friend who sells to a few people for $7 each.

I haven't bought coke here, but I believe a gram is $60 and an 8 is $200.
 #16 
Old 2001-01-31, 21:08
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: current drug prices

Assuming Chronic:

1/8 = 60

1/4 = 100

1/2 = 150

Oz = 300

Ecstasy = I buy them for 14 sell them for 20.

Shrooms = 60 an 1/8

Coke = 55

------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you?, oh.
 #17 
Old 2001-02-01, 06:40
The_Everlasting The_Everlasting is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

the prices here seem fucked,


1/8-$45
1/4-$90
1/2-$150
oz-$300
 #18 
Old 2001-02-01, 14:08
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

weed:
1/8:$10
1/4:$25
1/2:$45-$50
oz:$85-$90 (i never pay more than 90)

meth:
1g=$80
coke:
1g=$40
e:
1 pill =$20-$30
 #19 
Old 2001-02-04, 06:08
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

I thought i would put my .02 cents in ,..
Prices in Wisco,

Herb
1/8 = 20$
1/4 = 35-40$
1/2 = 50-55$
1 oz = Never more than a bill, bill twenty for good shit

Quarter pound 180-220$

Coke
8 ball 200$
1 gram 100$
1/2 gram 50$

Meth
8 ball free
1 gram free
1/2 gram free
1/4 gram free

well i guess people pay for it

8 ball 220$
1 gram 120$
1/2 gram 70$
1/4 yah never see it,..no one sells in this quanity,.,

Paper Cid
5 a hit,
 #20 
Old 2001-02-05, 00:03
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: current drug prices

Damn, I wish I lived in Hicksville...

------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you?, oh.
 #21 
Old 2001-02-10, 05:20
Kroz Kroz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

Well down here in B.C if you know the right people you can get tons of shit, good prices and good shit.

Weed:
1/8= 30$
1/4= 50/60
1/2=100
i can get an onze for 130$ bubbleberry bud

as for coke, half gram for 20
dunno about meth,
E for like 15 a pill
Acid is fucking hard to find down here, well in Chilliwack, Vancouver has tons of it.

No one pays for shrooms down here man, we just drive up to bolmans feild and pick fucking shit loads of them everyday during the summer and fall its crazy.
All of us in cook training at school pic a fat onze and make mushroom omlets for the school cafeteria... only special ppl get it.

------------------
I feel the need... the need for WEED!
 #22 
Old 2001-02-10, 05:49
Wannabe Hacker Wannabe Hacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

I could Get:
Weed(Bammer) $25 1 Oz

Bomb(fire) $150 1 Oz

E Pill (Purl Love) $6 a pill and Sell them for $25
(Pure Love is the REAL shit and the BEST SHIT out there right now) i think...

Damn Need to get sum hook up to Chronic
 #23 
Old 2001-02-10, 07:41
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: current drug prices

Later, cool guy.

------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you?, oh.
 #24 
Old 2001-02-11, 16:07
Skunky Skunky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

Just in case anyones intrested, here's some prices from wales, UK:

Dope:
16th - �5
1/4 - �20
1/2 - �35
0z - �60

Coke:
1 gram - �30

Speed:
1 gram - �15

Shrooms:
Bag of 300 for �3.50

Trips:
1 for �3.50

E:
1 for �5
3 or more �4 each

Thats about it. Our shit is cheapa than your stuff, but thatz weird cuz a lot of our stuff is strate from Amsterdam.
 #25 
Old 2001-02-11, 20:36
Mojo-monkey Mojo-monkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

Hermano o mine got $400lb
fully fronted.

Of course, he was then arrested.

Pulled over for 'mechanical error'

within 100 ft. of a public park.

------------------
 #26 
Old 2001-02-13, 03:22
-_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- -_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

in oakvill you can get a gram of hydro, a quality for 10 canadian bux.
 #27 
Old 2001-02-13, 07:04
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

i just paid 10 bucks for about an eighth of mediocre weed in a vial mostly shake with good blunts and good seeds i asked for so i can start planting. it was de-stemmed already for me. i removed the seeds and resold it to some kid who thinks the area is dry for a 200 percent profit after i smoked all the thc out of it with a straight glass pipe that didnt scortch the weed at all. the kid works at my work and always makes me get out late so it was time for payback. so i sold him an average 20 vial except there was no thc in it.
 #28 
Old 2001-02-13, 07:33
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: current drug prices

What!?

------------------
Lokil
 #29 
Old 2001-02-13, 22:12
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

i smoked weed out of a straight glass pipe heating the outside of the bowl so just the thc boiled out of it so it wouldnt change the appearence of the weed. direct application of a flame to thc destroys most of the thc in weed. boiling doesnt. so basically i got 100 percent of the thc out of the weed without changing the color of the bud when most people smoke the bud to ash and only get about 10-20 percent of the thc into their lungs. oh well their waste. cant wait till i get my vaporizer. oh yea if you do this people wont know the diff. they'll think the weed is still fresh so you can resell it. then you can just go and get more weed with the sale money. so basically one bag keeps you high for years.
 #30 
Old 2001-02-13, 23:31
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

until you get your ass kicked for selling bad weed.
 #31 
Old 2001-02-14, 00:44
Synthorcist Synthorcist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

My current (south UK) prices for various things are...
3UKP for E
10UKP for 1/8 of Hash
50UKP for 1gm Coke
5-7UKP for 1gm speed
15-20UKP for 1gm of Ketamine
etc...

Yours...

Synth
 #32 
Old 2001-02-14, 14:11
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

3 bucks a valium is way to much. I would sell mine for a dollar a hit, you are getting ripped off on that.
 #33 
Old 2001-02-19, 04:43
veeka veeka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

I'm in Philly and I get 1/8th of chronic for $60. slpwlkr333, you make me feel like I get extremely ripped off.
 #34 
Old 2001-02-19, 07:45
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

veeka, if you live anywhere and pay 60 bucks for an 8th of stuff that hasn't been treated unlike some of the stuff that i boost from the average 4 percent thc to 90 percent thc than you should probably get a stock broker or something to buy your drugs for you. 60 bucks is fucking crazy for an eighth.
 #35 
Old 2001-02-19, 16:59
veeka veeka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

I sell grams for $25 and eighths for $75 so I make a profit anyway.
 #36 
Old 2001-02-20, 07:33
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

ok first of all i know you live within like 10 miles of me vicki and i think your bullshitting. you told me you get high off of anti- depressants to the point where you are rolling on the floor laughing your ass off. second why wouldnt people just buy 3 grams for $75 if you sell your grams for $25? thats more than an 8th which you sell for $75. so immediately thats a lie. the average philly price for an eighth is 25- 30 dollars so you are full of shit. noone would pay 75 bucks for an eighth. plus why would u sell half in the metric system, half in the english system? see you can't even argue with me cause i was a fuckin dealer in this exact area where we both live when i was your age a few years ago. nothing has changed since then. save the bullshit.

[This message has been edited by slpwlkr333 (edited 02-20-2001).]
 #37 
Old 2001-02-20, 10:14
stoney665 stoney665 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

this is the prices here in the the south east.
weed:$10-2gram,$20-4grams,$35-7grams,$50-14grams,$95-28-grams,ect....
meth:$50-.05gram,$100-1gram,$275-3.5grams.
coke:$150-3.5grams.
it all depends how much i like you.
 #38 
Old 2001-02-21, 00:44
veeka veeka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

slpwlkr, I don't lie about pointless things. Let me defend everything I've said:

Firstly, I buy my drugs from the only person that I can get them from. I'm small and unintimidating and so I can't go into the ghetto and not expect to be knifed, raped, etc. This one person, Collin, sells me 1 gram for $20, 1/8th for $60. From what you tell me I'm obviously getting ripped off, but I do infact sell some to this one kid I know, and make a 5 dollar profit with every gram.

Concerning the anti-depressants, I told you that I end up laughing when I do it with this one girl Cara, because we always laugh in general. Mostly it's just these odd tingles all through my spine, feelings of paranoia, and lack of movement.

Lastly, I'm not a dealer. I never claimed to be. I'm too small.
 #39 
Old 2001-02-21, 00:49
veeka veeka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

Also, I always thought 1/8th was a little more than 3 grams. I tell the kid I sell it to that it's about the same.
 #40 
Old 2001-02-25, 12:48
Skunky Skunky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

You people are getting way ripped off over there in tha states. Check out some other south UK prices:

Coke: �30 gram
Speed: �15 gram
Dope: Varies, in my hometown I pay �15 / 8th
but poorer quality is an Oz @ �30
E: �2-7 per pill
Diazepam: �3 (but my friends mum is a nurse
so he robs em n sells @ �1.50
Acid: �2

Anyone up for a deal? UK residents only
 #41 
Old 2001-02-25, 13:11
Weird Jedi NL Weird Jedi NL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

lol, you wacko's. That anyone would pay that much for weed and stuff. Over here weed is legal. I could grow the stuff in my garden and no-one would care. Ten minutes from my house there's a shop where they sell the stuff and i'm sure that the prices are way lower than yours...
 #42 
Old 2001-02-25, 21:08
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

sorry, but i don't understand the english monatary system. what is one of those pound? things equal to in american currency? and what the fuck is dope? i get the feelin ur talkin about weed but round here we call heroin dope
 #43 
Old 2001-02-26, 05:03
Kerunai Kerunai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

what are the drug prices as of now in pennsylvania and the prices of shit weed to the really good stuff? And were is the best place in pennsylvania to get good weed that's not laced?

[This message has been edited by Kerunai (edited 02-26-2001).]
 #44 
Old 2001-02-26, 07:19
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

do i look like a travel agent? its not like i drive all over pa testing weed. laced weed? what are you talking about? ive only bought weed once that i suspected was laced and it was good and i never heard of any bad effects. normally u have to pay xtra for laced shit if ur talkin formaldahyde dipped and pcp laced. i dunno prices are pretty standard. i just got a good hookup on small amounts like about half price for high mids which is better than the quality i prefer because i process my weed before i smoke it and sell it.
 #45 
Old 2001-02-27, 00:48
Kerunai Kerunai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

then in a much shorter range which part of philly has the best weed and were can you specifically buy weed in philly?
 #46 
Old 2001-02-27, 06:02
heelflipGuy heelflipGuy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

in washington i get an 1/8th for 40. oz = 300 +/- 25
 #47 
Old 2001-02-27, 07:06
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

email me ker my addy is in my profile
 #48 
Old 2001-02-27, 07:08
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

damn, you pay way too much for an 0 on washington
 #49 
Old 2001-03-02, 17:10
TheGamer TheGamer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

Here are some London, UK prices.


E - �1 - �4 (varies based on quality)
MDMA powder �55-65 per gram
Speed (amphetamine) �7 per gram (in rock form)
Meth �?? (can't find it in the UK very easily)

Ketamine �10 per gram (not illegal in the UK)

DMT �160 per gram

Trips: �3/paper �4 microdot

Mushrooms: Free - pick them yourself (not illegal here when in natural state)

TheGamer
 #50 
Old 2001-03-02, 19:52
Seth Seth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: current drug prices

Quebec,Montreal southshore
weed is 10$ gram
50$-55$ 1/4
below 100$ 1/2
160$-200$ ounce

coke 80$ gram

angel dust(pcp) 10$ over a gram

shrooms are same as weed but tougher to find

E 25$-30$ a pill

acid 8$ blotter (but ain t worth shit at this time of year)

nexus 5$-7$ a pill

All prices are canadian money and its assuming that its all best shit around (execpt for lsd...)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics