About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-01-17, 17:25
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default 1% bongs and shit

papers, bongs, pipes, stealth pipes, vaporizers and some other things are al at this new fast growing site.

1% has some nice smoking accesories so I would like it if you check it out and tell me what you think.
http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd
 #2 
Old 2001-01-17, 18:03
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

hey me too, me too!
http://tokes.1-percent.com/?acidmelt


[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 01-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 01-17-2001).]
 #3 
Old 2001-01-17, 23:07
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

Ooohh I see what your doing Damn you taking advantage of wholesome totse users too try and score some free paraphenalia. Yah that sites pretty cool really A phriend of mine is getting this phatty spoon from there http://www.1-percent.com/hbsx42.html well who to give the free tokes too hmm none of you!!! MUHHAAHAHHA. Actually if I only had a place to drop stuff. Well Ill stick with my new glass bong and ceramic 4 person hookah from da head shop thank you very much.
 #4 
Old 2001-01-18, 17:45
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

you fuckerz, get lost this is my post.
I am the one getting the second hand tokes you fucks.

Be gone before my god destroys with a wave of his hand.
 #5 
Old 2001-01-18, 22:05
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

http://tokes.1-percent.com/?flambo

Im #184
 #6 
Old 2001-01-18, 22:07
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

And my street team is so far the biggest and best of all, with a total of 4 members. Raver boy here only has one, that being Lokil. So if you'd like to join mine's the best to be a part of.

[This message has been edited by Bongman (edited 01-18-2001).]
 #7 
Old 2001-01-18, 22:52
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

Beware Bongman,

For soon I shall climb the ranks and seize control! After I overthrow "matt" that is

MUUHHAHAHAHAHAHahahHahahahahah..agh..ahh...(cough, cough)
 #8 
Old 2001-01-18, 23:17
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

DAMN this bitch is hot!!!
http://tokes.1-percent.com/pr/bigdaddy
 #9 
Old 2001-01-19, 03:33
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

I to dream of overthrowing "matt"

Dam chicka!
 #10 
Old 2001-01-19, 17:27
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

go fight your battles elsewhere matt shall be overthrown by me.
 #11 
Old 2001-01-19, 17:38
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

lol, wtf is this all about?
 #12 
Old 2001-01-19, 22:14
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

Bongman is trying to trying to delay the inevitable...and ravers_choice is gonna get a hell of a lot of second hand tokes from me
 #13 
Old 2001-01-20, 06:40
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

Nuerotoxity let me try and explain the site has this system where you can sighn up and if you get peeps to sighn up under you you get sumthing like 10 free "tokes" theres also other ways to get these like buying stuff off the site and just for sighning up the first time. Well you can inturn hand these "tokes" in for paraphenalia off the site. Pretty cool Idea I think.
 #14 
Old 2001-01-20, 09:51
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

yeah, and so far Bongman aka flambo is ahead of me at the moment I will so over take him and be the proud representative of totse.
 #15 
Old 2001-01-22, 19:32
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

Lokil you can suck my dick (again) I don't need your second hand tokes. I am a one man show and will soon rise above you all in a plot to liberate the site of stil project stealing there support and then rising up to go after Matt. Then my Army will be so large I shall one day take over totse and appoint myself dictator of all that is wrong and evil on the web.
http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd

Sorry for scrolling and no disrespect just hope you all choose the right link in this arguement.
 #16 
Old 2001-01-22, 23:15
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

You're gonna do all that without a pic? Some leader. *hehe*

--------------------------------------------
"Sic Gorgiamus allos Subjectatos Nunc", not just pretty words...-Morticia Addams


[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 01-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 01-23-2001).]
 #17 
Old 2001-01-23, 21:32
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

After I finish my urn tomorrow in pottery I'm getting to work on 27 inches of pure bong goodness. (27 inches being the highest height you can fire.) Fuck paying for this shit! (well except vaporizers which I cannot assemble from clay.) Anyways you guys do realize this is all a big pyramid scheme. Oh and the revolution is now and I am it's leader!
 #18 
Old 2001-01-24, 18:19
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd

good for you riot kid but we are the weak minded and are uncontrolably drawn to these schemes so don't confuse us with facts our minds are already made up.
http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd http://tokes.1-percent.com/?twiztd

------------------
Life is like a video game, fight for money and expieriance!
 #19 
Old 2001-01-24, 18:41
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

ya, I agree.
http://tokes.1-percent.com/?acidmelt

hmm...Already close to 100 second hand tokes, huh. NOT BAD!



[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 01-24-2001).]
 #20 
Old 2001-01-24, 22:30
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

http://tokes.1-percent.com/?flambo

It only takes seconds, register now and join street team Bongman!
 #21 
Old 2001-01-24, 23:49
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

I'll share the stuff I earn. I can't guarantee what the "others" will do...

Join the good side...You will be rewarded appropriately.
http://tokes.1-percent.com/?acidmelt
-totse newbies are welcome.


 #22 
Old 2001-01-25, 02:00
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

Yea right, you'll share. How do you share a custom glass piece when the person's miles away?!

Join street team Bongman and earn yourself a bong!
http://tokes.1-percent.com/?flambo
 #23 
Old 2001-01-25, 02:51
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

Bongman,

I was going to get the free papers for a year...

[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 01-25-2001).]
 #24 
Old 2001-01-29, 00:57
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

hmmm sound interresting....
maybe i should join to. yes, i think i will
hmm but who shall i join under though, i dunno, lemmy think
 #25 
Old 2001-01-29, 01:05
urza urza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1% bongs and shit

minor?
no credit card?
www.pipexpress.com

low selection, but they ship COD in unmarked packages
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics