About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-12-25, 23:08
Jeveom Jeveom is offline
Regular
 
Default ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

I Have heard so much about it. I was wondering if any of you out there know where I can get my hands on some.
Live in Northern Utah!!!

Thanx
Jeveom
 #2 
Old 2000-12-27, 19:05
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

you can probaly get some from Mexican Pharmacies.
 #3 
Old 2000-12-27, 21:53
PigVirus PigVirus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

Those places are the shit!

 #4 
Old 2000-12-27, 21:54
PigVirus PigVirus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigVirus
Those places are the shit!

 #5 
Old 2000-12-29, 03:18
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

can anyone hook me up with a good online Mexican Pharm? Can they ship to the united states easily?
 #6 
Old 2001-05-27, 02:59
Lateralus Lateralus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

i doubt it, don't bother since if you slip some in someone's drink, it doesn't mean he or she might get knocked out...oh and doesn't rohypnol also have a scent to it?
 #7 
Old 2001-05-27, 04:59
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

I got Roofies slipped into my drink by some dude who was hard up in Las Vegas. He was buyin me drinks after drinks and I started to feel high. Then, I got up from the table and thanked him for the buzz. Believe you me, he was PISSED! LOL @ the date rapist.
 #8 
Old 2001-05-27, 07:04
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

you mean lol @ false try date rapist

lmao!!
 #9 
Old 2001-05-27, 07:22
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

what do you want rohypnol for?
 #10 
Old 2001-05-27, 09:08
Lateralus Lateralus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

oh um couldn't he just make up a batch of ghb? mostly the ingredients to the drug can be found in those health drug places....
 #11 
Old 2001-05-27, 21:30
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

GBL or TMF make liquid GHB, more steps are needed to make NaGHB or KGHB; rohypnol is a pill. Plus GBL and/or TMF is pretty difficult to get and mad expensive.
 #12 
Old 2001-05-27, 22:32
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

rufees are fun to take just to get fucked up on...i never used em to get any butt...but they get you silly crazy fucked up...when i lived in miami you could get them for like a fuckin quarter or something *remembers drooling alot* mmm....drool...
 #13 
Old 2001-05-28, 02:55
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

i read someone about people mixing a small dose with a glass of wine for themself. a small dose of alcohol/small dose of rohypnol I READ was supposed to be a good combo.CNS depressants and alcohol though, i dunno.....
 #14 
Old 2001-05-29, 17:51
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

quote:
Originally posted by acidmelt:
can anyone hook me up with a good online Mexican Pharm? Can they ship to the united states easily?


You can go to Tiajuana. Go to the pharmacists, not the doctors. Ask cab drivers. I don't recommend online pharmacies, especailly since they've been take off the market. My friend got back not too long ago with roofies. And pills galore! Hey acid, did you go to DEMF?
 #15 
Old 2001-05-29, 20:20
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ***Rohypnol??? Where Can I Get Some???

quote:
Originally posted by slpwlkr333:
what do you want rohypnol for?


Well, I personally wants some cuz they're fun.

Oh yeah, acid: in TJ the roofies are green now, not blue. This just in September.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics