About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-11-23, 08:16
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default the perfect cold medicine

When i woke up this morning i had a terrible cold. I was sneezing like crazy, and my nostrils were so plugged i couldnt even come close to breathing through either one of them. For the first half of the day I tried all kinds of different cold medicines. And not a damn thing even touched it. It actully got worse. So then it dawned on me.... when i sniff meth it really opens my nose up. but there was no way i could sniff any now because of how plugged up I was. So i layed down on the couch tipped my head back and dropped in about this much.. (==) in each nostril. waited a few minutes, sat up and it was wonderful. I could breathe freely through both of the nostrils. I was fine for the rest of the day. the meth dried up the nostrils and i never sneezed again. So from now on I will not bother buying cold medicine for myself. I will just break out the stash, and fix myself up. Meth is the wonder drug. I wonder what other secret uses it has?
 #2 
Old 2000-11-23, 08:45
takincarebiz takincarebiz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

I posted some good info on the board. Its under Easy Eyes. I think everyone is going to want to check it out. I am new here si I figured I would throw out some ass kickin info. I posted again under your message because I read a few of your things and I am sure you will like this. It does work. No BS.

------------------
Always Takin Care Biz

TCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCB
 #3 
Old 2000-11-23, 09:15
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

meth is the ultimate antihistamine...too bad you cant get it in gel caps at the local walgreens...well at least not the finished product...

------------------
Bother me tommorrow...cause today I'll have no sorrow..doot doot doot, looking out my back door.
 #4 
Old 2000-11-23, 18:50
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

yeah i know thats it an antihistamine, i just never thought of using it for that reason. :-) anyhow, I need to add more stuff to the page pretty soon here. i got some pics but they are pretty common ones so i dont know if i should bother putting them up or not.
 #5 
Old 2000-11-24, 03:47
Jimmy Ledford Jimmy Ledford is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine



Is it just me , or does doing 50-100mg of meth about 1/2 hour before mattress magic make it even more fanfuckingtastic for anyone else?
 #6 
Old 2000-11-24, 04:25
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

fuck yah...you cant bust a nut for anything..and your well motivated to do so lol ..my gf doesn't want me use before sex...she gets too tired..too much and you get the dreaded turtle dick ..and theres nothing thats getting the turtle from his shell....

------------------
Bother me tommorrow...cause today I'll have no sorrow..doot doot doot, looking out my back door.
 #7 
Old 2000-11-24, 07:47
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

Maybe thats why they used to put ephedrine in nasal inhalers.
 #8 
Old 2000-11-26, 05:36
Jimmy Ledford Jimmy Ledford is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

TURTLE DICK, whew, that's a keeper. Busted a nut laffin' at that. Hey, hope it's not a snapping turtle dick!
Sorry for the retroevolution- but it's well known dick and fart jokes are the lowest common denominator.
 #9 
Old 2000-11-26, 08:09
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

if i wasnt so tweaked drunk and stoned. . i would probly say somthing..


DONT DRINK AND DRIVE...


------------------
Bother me tommorrow...cause today I'll have no sorrow..doot doot doot, looking out my back door.
 #10 
Old 2000-12-04, 04:26
sambo sambo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine


I too have noticed the antihistimine quality of meth. Works better than anything otc. What you have to watch out for though, is not getting enough rest, and turning that cold into a flu...or bronchitis...remember...
although you may feel good...it does'nt help your immune system much.
 #11 
Old 2000-12-04, 06:19
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

yeah thats probaly the reason i was sick in the first place.
 #12 
Old 2000-12-04, 19:19
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

i tried to do what you did with speed (amphetamine), it opened my noise up, but soon it was closed again...

ps. rxr didnt you ever consider giving your girl sum meth aswell... trust me, muuch more fun.
 #13 
Old 2000-12-06, 02:15
takincarebiz takincarebiz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

I have found that dope fixes almost everything. If you are mad,sad,glad,tired,sick,irritated,drunk,hungry.... (you get the point) Just do a fatty, it all goes away. Of course dope will never fix 2 things. One is jail and the other is shit talkin,snivlin,backstabbin,theaven,rattin,no nut sack,piece of shit dudes actin like bitches. There is only one cure for that and its some form of lead poisoning.

As for the sex, if you give that shit to a women,as soon as you get her to shut up, shit will get crazy as fuck. Next thing you know you got a lamp shoved in her ass and she still wants more.(just an example- do not try at home)

------------------
Always Takin Care Biz

TCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCB
 #14 
Old 2000-12-06, 02:58
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

hahahaha
 #15 
Old 2000-12-12, 05:45
notme notme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

Dope is nasty I ate a dose the other morning cause i could not breathe either but my chest was full of shit. well my shit opened up to so.

DIRTY DIRTY..
 #16 
Old 2000-12-13, 22:37
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

i am assuming by dose that you mean meth. (where i am from dose means acid) so it did work good for you or what? i was a little confused by your post cause you said dope is nasty, but then you said it opened up the air-ways for ya. and you wrote dirty, dirty at the end. did you mean the dope was dirty?
 #17 
Old 2000-12-14, 00:07
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

and what do you mean by "my shit"?
 #18 
Old 2000-12-16, 09:47
SingelLlama SingelLlama is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

I think it does mean the dope was quote "Dirty Dirty". That is very interesting. Given me somthing to think about though.


CRAZY LLAMA
 #19 
Old 2000-12-16, 23:47
ZERO 11 ZERO 11 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

yeah what the FUCK was that?!"dirty dirty"
some one PLEASE tell me what the fuck this dude is talking about!
 #20 
Old 2000-12-18, 01:37
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

beats me
 #21 
Old 2000-12-21, 21:53
takincarebiz takincarebiz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

Dude sounds all fuxed up
 #22 
Old 2001-02-05, 11:07
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

In my town "dope" always means pot, but I have no clue what this guy is talking about.
Maybe I'll try that with some crystal next time I'm sick.
-PsychoTropic

------------------
It's 4:19, got a minute?
 #23 
Old 2001-02-09, 18:51
dpixel8 dpixel8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

what exactly did you mean by "meth"? explain PLEASE, as I am feeling like ASS today and need something. thanks

:::dpixel8:::
 #24 
Old 2001-05-27, 03:18
Lateralus Lateralus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the perfect cold medicine

if ya dun have no meth just use a big nice bowl of steam, that will open up your nasal cavity, but only for awhile tho...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics