About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-30, 00:55
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default CLUSTER FUCKED BY SALVIA

Salvia is awsome, i just smoked half of bowl of it, and i lost my mind, it was good shit, legal yet cool,
 #2 
Old 2000-10-30, 01:37
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CLUSTER FUCKED BY SALVIA

Cool. Damn I wish I had some salvia! I have no experience although I've always heard about it.
How much is in a gram (like how many bowls), and how much for a gram? I'll trade ya a spore print for some (Psilocybe Cubensis EQ).
 #3 
Old 2000-10-30, 01:46
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CLUSTER FUCKED BY SALVIA

a gram is about 2 bowls, i smoked half gram or so, and i was fucked, i ll trade for some azuzencs spores, i got cubes, email me we can talk , tempest@mwt.net
 #4 
Old 2000-10-30, 01:48
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CLUSTER FUCKED BY SALVIA

come to chemhead if your online madchem.....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics