About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-29, 14:50
landlubber landlubber is offline
Regular
 
Default Street Prices

I am fairly new to the drug scene and was wondering what street prices drugs fetch for and where(City).
I can get an ounce of bud for Aus$200.
Just wondering if thats good.

Thanks
 #2 
Old 2000-10-29, 18:44
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

28 grams of commercial= 160 dollars(US)

28 grams of flame= ?, could be anthing
 #3 
Old 2000-10-29, 19:33
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

Damn, your prices are outrages.
28-30 grams (dpends on the dealer)=$80-85
Not cheap shit either, good shit. One time I got this deal with some dude for 2oz for $120. Needles to say I jumped on it. Shit smelled like lemon, I'd smoke a bowl and be high for hours!

[This message has been edited by madchemist (edited 29-10-2000).]
 #4 
Old 2000-10-29, 21:25
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

weed- 1oz=$100
meth- 1g=$80 (if its good)
coke- 1g=$100 (if its good)
 #5 
Old 2000-10-30, 01:47
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

meth=$80/g
coke=$35/g
 #6 
Old 2000-10-30, 03:54
CHOPPER CHOPPER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

weed 150 oz
 #7 
Old 2000-10-30, 04:12
landlubber landlubber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

That's strange, in another city down south my Uncle gets ounces of bud for Aus$350
Fucking hell, i'll ust move out of my parents house and grow my own.

I don't really trust Man-made drugs, i'll probably try acid but doubt i'd use anything harder.

Thanks anyway.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-30, 04:58
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

I know a half oz of good comercial goes for anywheres from 75-100 dollars here around boston. And really good shit like straight from Vancouver with massive white kind budz that u take one or two hits of and are stoned 4 hours is 400$$$ and OZ.

One last thing 100 a gram for coke SHIT!!! how the hell do the dealers get anyone to try it!?!?! Heroine wich I dont do Is really REALLY cheap here its being given away at cost if not under by the big boyz for some reason Hmmmm to get the population addicted working well to.
 #9 
Old 2000-10-30, 05:10
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

it depends on the dealer and the deal you get.

i wouldn't pay more than 200 for an ounce. of anything be it flame, etc.
 #10 
Old 2000-10-30, 06:12
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

When I lived in a different town (2 hours away) the average cost of 28g was $110 It was a small city.

Now, this city, which is about the same size but a large turist town,
28g is $200 for bullshit brown. Decent green is $300 and KB's are $400 (I will quit before I pay that much). It sucks ass.

I was in florida not too long ago and bought 30g of very green and crystaly bud for $90. It was the kind of bud that makes you eyes shut and swell up as you are smoking it.

Across the Lake in Wisconsin 30g of prime nugs is $300.

Down by the Detroit area 30g of nice and green nugs for $100.
 #11 
Old 2000-10-30, 06:28
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

I feel bad for you and your high prices, really!
Hey landlubber, if you like to trip but don't want to do anything manmade, try growing shrooms. They are a lot easier to hide than marijuana plants (I've tried to hide mj plants for years to no avail, mushrooms on the other hand). My mom once found a shroom cake a long time ago (thank god it didn't have any fruit) and I just told her I was doing an experiment with bread and mold. Go figure.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-30, 07:31
landlubber landlubber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

Yeah, I heard about shrooms. A friend of mine was going to buy 12 caps for $15.
Someone told me they come from cow shit.
How do you grow em anyway?
 #13 
Old 2000-10-30, 09:43
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

They don't always need cowshit. here are some good links for cultivation: http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml www.drooldonkey.org http://www.shroomery.org/ http://www.sporechicks.com/
In that erowid link scroll down to the cultivation section.
Through experimentation I have found that they will grow on all types of things. Brown rice recommended for newbie though.
Just looking through those sites I'm sure you'll be inspired. I was!! And it was worth it!!!!
 #14 
Old 2000-10-30, 13:44
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

Idiot, you could have just asked me.

$200 AU per ounce is very good. We live in adelaide, where the pot is cheap and plentiful. Over melbourne way you can buy lawn clippings with dog shit mixed into it for $360 an ounce.

In US that would be about $120 per ounce.
 #15 
Old 2000-10-30, 13:48
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

And what the fuck are you talking about "trying acid"?

You were going on about how pot is enough for you. Stay with that man. Acid isn't that good anyways, you vomit so hard on the comedown it feels like your diaphragms been ripped open.
 #16 
Old 2000-10-30, 15:30
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

weed: (1 gram) $7.00
xtc: $6.00
speed: $7.50
coke: $50

BEAT THAT!


[This message has been edited by neur0t0xicity (edited 10-30-2000).]
 #17 
Old 2000-10-30, 15:34
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

trippy is right!
quote:
I don't really trust Man-made drugs, i'll probably try acid but doubt i'd use anything harder.


in my oppinion acid is one of the "hardest" drugz around!

better do x. x is da best!
 #18 
Old 2000-10-30, 17:44
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

I feel so privlidged seeing as how I get all my weed and shrooms for free and I don't have to grow anything. My friend just steals it from his parents and either smokes it with me or I steal it from him. I had a few plants growing fine but I gave them away because I am not getting caught for someting thats not worth it.
 #19 
Old 2000-10-30, 19:20
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

Acid aint shit. It only makes me think. I have hardly any visuals and you don't puke or anything like trippy says. I would much rather do shrooms. They are by far the best hallucinogen (besides maybe DMT).
Hey nuero, I can beat those weed prices:
2g=$5
4g=$10
1/2oz=$45
 #20 
Old 2000-10-30, 20:05
spaz spaz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

hello

Prices round here are ok, i pay �155 for an onz, but you should take up being a middle man, i can sell a half for 200 to diferent people, which means i can buy a quater for free, nice
 #21 
Old 2000-10-30, 21:33
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

damn thats cheap. homegrown?
i have a plant grown now aswell, but it sucked, only got 25 grams from it.

the weed price i mentioned is the average price.

prices vary from $5 to $15, depending on quality

but keep in mind that you pay 90% tax on the weed. so 90% of the cash goes to the govt.
 #22 
Old 2000-10-30, 22:44
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

Nope, no homegrown, good shit. The only stuff that I can think of that would be higher in price would either be KB or G-13.
I have grown plants in the past (outdoors only). Still do! Most I have ever gotten from one plant is 6oz. I grew it from April to mid-november (I live down south so the season is much longer).

WTF are you talking about taxes? How can the government tax something that you buy off the street?
 #23 
Old 2000-10-31, 00:06
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

neuro is from the netherlands.
 #24 
Old 2000-10-31, 05:08
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

Well that explains it!! I wish we had "coffe shops" around here!
 #25 
Old 2000-10-31, 07:06
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

32g meth - free
32g pot - 90$
32g coke - i wish i had the hookup
 #26 
Old 2000-10-31, 07:08
landlubber landlubber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

Hey Trippy_McFenda I wouldn't get the acid thru u. I know other people who can sell me acid. Are ya still sticking to that thing ya said with u and ya sis?

just wonderin is all
 #27 
Old 2000-10-31, 10:51
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

Really? Good cause all my hookups take forever to filter through. Maybe I'll buy shit from you.

And what did I say? That I wasn't buying anything through her again?
 #28 
Old 2000-10-31, 16:35
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

It all depends on who you know. No one is gonna believe me but, I have sold an ounce of weed for as low as 30 dollars. And Sold x regularly at 10 dollars a hit. but I guess I am ripping people off with how much I sell cocaine for (300 dollars an ounce.).
 #29 
Old 2000-10-31, 16:48
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

twist is right,
i dont believe it!
not cause its imposble or strange, but just cause its you.
 #30 
Old 2000-10-31, 21:19
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

If what twit said was true, 300 for an ounce of coke is a deal. Where I live at 35 bucks a gram, 28 grams, do the math.
 #31 
Old 2000-10-31, 21:57
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

35 bucks? damn thats cheap!
 #32 
Old 2000-11-01, 04:09
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

Thats cheap? In my mind that is expensive, paying 35 bucks for something that that lasts 30 minutes.
 #33 
Old 2000-11-01, 23:01
Acid-Dreamz Acid-Dreamz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

I'm interested in buying KB.

Looking to pay 200-250 USD per 30g Sack.

I would be willing to pay 50% Cash up front and 50% Cash on Delivery.

This is for resale, and I want to keep my good reputation for having decent herb, so I wuld be greatly upset if I was given bunk product.

If anyone would like to discuss a potential business realionship, please feel free to e-mail me: aciddreams23@hotmail.com or you can reach me on ICQ at 29721088.

 #34 
Old 2000-11-01, 23:45
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

All prices are based on what it would cost if you went to a rave and bought them there:

herb 300-400 oz ( i just payed 350 )

cr appox $60 per gram

coke hardly ever but when avail. $20 1/4

sid 3-4-$10

shrooms homegrown cubies $80 - 120 oz

x $15 - 20 hit (never high quality)

what the heck are your guys smoking if your paying so little for herb? Even people that have alot of herb around here sell theres for 300-350 cause thats the going rate
 #35 
Old 2000-11-02, 02:38
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

300-400 american dollars?

Holy shit, you're getting ripped off.
Grow your own.
 #36 
Old 2000-11-02, 03:10
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

Yah 400 dollars american but thats for really good shit for me anyways like I said before thats shit I take like 2 hits of and am stoned for hours. For mexican shwag commercial, well not quite that bad but, 75-100 half. OZ>
 #37 
Old 2000-11-02, 19:52
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

yep- if you want to smoke everyday like I do your pretty much forced to grow your own- but when your out - your out. I never see low quality weed and wouldnt buy it if I did. Most commercial stuff we get is BC and thats all pretty stoney stuff but still pricey
 #38 
Old 2000-11-03, 16:52
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

wow shit dude, i read your text wrong,
quote:
If what twit said was true, 300 for an ounce of coke is a deal. Where I live at 35 bucks a gram, 28 grams, do the math.

lol, i read 35 bucks for 28 grams! ho ho, and i wasnt even stonded or anyting, and now that i am i do see that its wrong. ehehe. imaging i wouldnt have ever seen it and then i would keep saying that thats reaaallly cheeta and you would be saying that im srazy to think thats cheap. now that would be a failior of communication, now whouldnt it?
lukcy i saw it now phew.

shit, what the fuck was i talking about? dunno, im kinda fucked up? forgive me ok then i /// TWF? ok whatever,
bye


[This message has been edited by neur0t0xicity (edited 11-03-2000).]
 #39 
Old 2000-11-03, 19:10
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

**- I just scored an 8 ball of coke for $120- it looks good too- cant wait! (all this talk about coke I couldnt help myself)
 #40 
Old 2000-11-04, 20:27
Synthorcist Synthorcist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

I have heard that around here its...
3.5 - 5ukp for Ecstasy (always a nice black test)
10ukp for an 1/8 of slate and 60ukp for an oz...
Not that I'd ever buy any illegal drugs of course...
 #41 
Old 2000-11-05, 15:53
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

dont mind my post above.

i was kinda stoned and thought some weird crap, like that you were talking about weed and that i must have misread your post before and stuff. bla bla anyways, whatever

but that wasnt the case i see now, i do think $35/gram of coke is cheap, esp outside of holland
 #42 
Old 2000-11-06, 09:13
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

Yeah you sounded fucked up.
 #43 
Old 2000-11-11, 02:24
lifesuksdie lifesuksdie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

in the bay area the prices for meth are $100-125 for 1g and since the raw crank has been so good as of late the prices are almost the equivelent to the crystal..and i tell you, it seems a little hard to find atm too...i might just have to take matters into my own hands soon
 #44 
Old 2000-11-11, 03:09
Jimmy Ledford Jimmy Ledford is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

That's a lot of $. You getting seeds in there? California herb, which I'd rate at some of the finest in the world, is expensive at$10.00 a gram(But buy it if you can get it).
For shrooms or growing info get in touch with
Azarius Smart Reform Shop.com. They do what they promise.
 #45 
Old 2000-11-11, 09:43
Mint Mint is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

dont know bout these american prices but in edmonton (canada for you social majors) herbal essentials used to be about 180 per oz
thats 120 american. now its a little more for the good stuff due to multiple big busts lately but shit you guys gotta come up here and try some BC BIG BUD. whoo!
 #46 
Old 2000-11-11, 12:08
landlubber landlubber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

Holy shit... I just wanted to compare prices, this is longer than expected. hehe
Well, i'm off for a session.
Hey trippy ya remember that Red Devil from our mutual friend? That's real good shit.
I feel like i'm underwater after 1 cone
 #47 
Old 2000-11-11, 19:49
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

The Afghanistan shit was better.
 #48 
Old 2000-11-12, 07:51
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Street Prices

while we're on the topic i need to know the average street prices for opium.

1 gram=?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics