About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-22, 09:49
slimshady slimshady is offline
Regular
 
Default Hi again!

I see that I've gotten on certain peoples bad sides. I apologize. When I came here before, I was a bit upset about my identity being stolen, and I perhaps was too strong in some of my replies.

I notice that the moderator has been changed to misterclean/madchemist. Does this mean the totse staff is concerned about what goes on here? (not trying to be an ass, I am really wanting to know.)

As for Mister_Clean, you were asked to change your name, which I felt was a quite reasonable request. You told me how you came up with your name, (a lie) and I was going to respond with a few snippets from your posts pointing out your lies.

However, upon reflection, I decided that there were other ways to deal with the problem besides pointing out these (and other) falsehoods.

I also noticed that there was a HUGE amount of BS on this board. So, I thought I would take a few minutes to clear up some misconceptions and perhaps post some accurate info instead.

I dont have a LOT of time to devote to this, however, so a quick patch job and I'm off.

As for Mister_Clean, here's an offer.

Change your name, or use a sig line reflecting that you are not me, and I will teach you all the basic chemistry you will need to moderate this forum.

Substitiutions such as Mr.Clean, mistaclean, misterclean, etc WILL be quite acceptable to me.

So how about it?

C.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-22, 10:26
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi again!

slim please come to #chemical on dalnet
 #3 
Old 2000-10-22, 11:25
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi again!

hmmmmm ,
 #4 
Old 2000-10-22, 20:45
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi again!

slim.. i will see what i can do.. i shall e-mail enigma (the admin) today and see about getting my name changed


Clean
P.S. I am NOT i reapeat NOT and one more time for you slow people NOT the Clean from the Hive.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-22, 20:58
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi again!

would Mr_Clean with a sig that says i aint u be acceptable?
 #6 
Old 2000-10-22, 21:43
real_placebo real_placebo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi again!

How about answering the other questions then?
Who are you at the hive, you said you post there?
Why are you moderating a chem forum, when you clearly know little other then cut and pasting others work, without even giving credit?
 #7 
Old 2000-10-23, 01:33
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi again!

why?

cause he made a chat for totse, and then they made him mod.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-23, 04:21
real_placebo real_placebo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi again!

Are the admin here complete retards that they can't make a chat room? Hahahaa.
Regardless, this shit is dangerous and should be run by people more qualified.
Don't blame me when some fuckin inbred 15 year-old kills himself and his friends and they close your site down because of the wrong advice being given.
 #9 
Old 2000-10-23, 16:58
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi again!

i agree
 #10 
Old 2000-10-23, 17:35
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi again!

I kind of agree but it really doesn't matter what I think now does it. Well Slim I am sorry for always being against you when you were talking about mister_clean.
 #11 
Old 2000-10-23, 21:16
Mr_Clean Mr_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi again!

Slim is this better?

mr. clean

**No I am not the M_C from the hive.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-24, 00:41
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi again!

how do you change your sig. file anyways?
 #13 
Old 2000-10-24, 00:57
Mr_Clean Mr_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi again!

they have signatures disabled here...

Mr. Clean
No I am not the M_C from the hive
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics