About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-20, 22:56
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default hey I got I quistion

I know what ether is, I know people use it as a drug, and I know how, but what I don't know is what the effects are my friend (doesn't know shit about drugs) He keeps asking me and I want to give him an awnser for once so what does ether do to you? what are the effects?
 #2 
Old 2000-10-20, 23:04
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey I got I quistion

turns you into a vegtable
 #3 
Old 2000-10-20, 23:06
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey I got I quistion

kinda like the idiots who think huffin gas is cool and do it on a daily basis.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-21, 02:32
menace menace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey I got I quistion

Its not that good of an idea, unless you want a headech.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-22, 14:01
Synthorcist Synthorcist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey I got I quistion

It was great for about 2 days, then Moog and I got very bored of it and decided that sniffing it was a waste of good solvent. Dr D wasn't very impressed with it from the outset.

 #6 
Old 2000-10-23, 20:34
Dyler_Turden Dyler_Turden is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey I got I quistion

Effects: Dizziness,drowsiness, headache, excitedness and narcosis, nausea, vomiting, irritation of eyes, upper respiratory system and skin.

It was used as an inhalation anesthetic at one time, it's not as insanely toxic as some abused inhalants.

My friend and I once intentionally exposed ourselves to a fair amount of ethyl ether vapors and came to conclusion:

"ether is to alcohol as crack is to cocaine"

Unless you're a desperate booze hound and you got the shakes, it's not going be worth your while.

Ether is very volatile and extremely flammable. It's best to avoid over exposure to the vapors becuase the high is nothing special and the potential dangers greatly overshadow the effects.
 #7 
Old 2000-10-23, 20:57
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey I got I quistion

I know and have known about the dangers of ether for a long time I was hoping I was wrong because my friend thinks it would be cool and some of my other friends think huffin gas is cool. I am surrounded with incompitence but they think they know everything and won't listen to me. my one friend doesn't believe that thier are male and female marjiuna plants and thinks that bud is the same weather it has seeds or not.

And i tell them it doesn't really get you high you just feel light headed for like 2 min and then have headaches for the rest of the day. I hate my life sometimes because my friends are retards but my smart friends don't do drugs.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics