About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-20, 20:32
Wiruz Wiruz is offline
Regular
 
Default uhm, hi - im kinda new....

Hi - i found this webpage some time ago, and just today i discovered these forums - spent all the time in the "read" section.

I've only just skimmed some posts and had a look, but i think i'm gonna stay here for a long while.... - that wasn't a threat

Hope you guys don't mind newbies

...and yes, i do drugz.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-20, 22:24
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

Welcome!
 #3 
Old 2000-10-20, 22:29
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

I was once like you well I knew about the forums I just didn't want to join but I finally did and I like it here so feel free to post a quistion or a respinse to somebody elses quistion and you should get along fine with everybody (hopefully)!
 #4 
Old 2000-10-20, 23:29
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

hey there.. welcome to &totse.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-21, 01:10
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

during your stay here at &totse i encourage you to feel free to any of the refreshments and little goodies in this forum.

 #6 
Old 2000-10-21, 02:54
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

seems like our new moderator got a little punchy.. take it easy madchemist Dont lock threads unless it is really really necessary
 #7 
Old 2000-10-21, 03:48
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

haha.

yeah, you know plenty about that eh clean?? hehehe
 #8 
Old 2000-10-21, 04:53
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

Why? It isn't about chemistry. We have already welcomed him, it's not like he's the president or something.
 #9 
Old 2000-10-21, 05:10
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

hey bar room.. i only locked the threads after people asked me to. basically madchemist you never need to lock a thread.,.
 #10 
Old 2000-10-21, 15:55
Synthorcist Synthorcist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

Indeed, welcome even from the other side of the atlantic...
 #11 
Old 2000-10-22, 10:19
slimshady slimshady is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

Welcome wiruz.

Hey mistaclean.... does that mean that people asking you is a good reason, and that relevance isn't relevant? (just tryin to learn the rules here.....)

C.

PS: just out of curiosity, clean, how old were you when you started with the cleaning business? I guesss pretty young , huh.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-22, 17:54
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

hey madchemist I never notest you were promoted to moderator, congradulations.
 #13 
Old 2000-10-22, 19:29
alpha alpha is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

Wiruz:
Do we have a sysopt boy in da house??

l8r,
~alpha~
 #14 
Old 2000-10-23, 20:50
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

whats the difference between "member and regular"? are there fees being accepted at this board for status or something? - or is it a matter of time before we're all moderators?
 #15 
Old 2000-10-23, 20:56
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

Slim to answer your question unfortunately yes. I started cleaning offices at night with my dad when i was about 13 and i did houses durring the summer while on vacation. I am now 19 and still not enjoying it..

Rabbit to answer your question. You become a regular after a certain number of posts... I am not sure how many though.
 #16 
Old 2000-10-23, 21:10
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

but becoming a moderator is not based on posts or how long you have been here because I was here before madchemist and posted more than him he is just helpful I have been helpful once or twice but not enough to earn a moderator spot.
 #17 
Old 2000-10-24, 15:11
Wiruz Wiruz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

alpha - yup - our litte secret.. right?

...I got this link from you
 #18 
Old 2000-10-24, 20:10
alpha alpha is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

My fingers will speak no evil... All's safe with me. Remember, if socalgal asks, I'm not a delinquent......
 #19 
Old 2000-10-24, 21:10
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: uhm, hi - im kinda new....

thanks raverz_choice
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics