About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-20, 14:01
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Non drug-related question

Will ammonia really render spilt blood useless to police testing? If not is there any other household chemical that will?
 #2 
Old 2000-10-20, 17:40
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Non drug-related question

I heard about that and I was wondering the same thing. I think I heard it tests clean for some drugs but not all.

I know THC sticks to your fat cells and exercise can help speed up the process of losing the fat cells but I am not sure on any other drugs.
http://www.testclean.com/
Test clean has some good information I remember once I was looking around there and I stumbled accross a list of a bunch of houshold products and the changes they make but I can't find it anymore so you will have to look for yourelf!
 #3 
Old 2000-10-20, 20:27
Dyler_Turden Dyler_Turden is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Non drug-related question

There are now test strips on the market to pre-screen urine samples for the common adulterants.

Nitrite, hypochlorite, glutraldehyde (sp?) and a few others.

Most of those are gear toward altering THC metabolites.

You are asking about blood test though, right?
 #4 
Old 2000-10-21, 01:16
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Non drug-related question

do they test for bleach yet?
 #5 
Old 2000-10-21, 06:06
CHOPPER CHOPPER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Non drug-related question

trippy i know for sure that bleach will provide a (passing grade) on a urine test im not sure about the amm. i will find out for sure and post later hope this helps
 #6 
Old 2000-10-21, 07:02
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Non drug-related question

Using bleach is a wasted effort if they test the ph level of your urine. So your passing grade would transform to an inconclusive and you would have to take the drug test over.I don't know anything about blood tests.

[This message has been edited by HUMAN_GOURD (edited 21-10-2000).]
 #7 
Old 2000-10-21, 10:39
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Non drug-related question

I'm not interested in drug tests. I want to know if ammonia will prevent police from determining blood type and DNA from spilt blood.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-22, 06:02
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Non drug-related question

Never mind about this.
 #9 
Old 2000-10-22, 09:08
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Non drug-related question

whos you kill ?
 #10 
Old 2000-10-23, 04:34
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Non drug-related question

I shot a dealer to death in his house while trying to steal his stash. Unfortunately, he managed to stab me in the chest twice. So I went home and posted this thread and waited for the replies before I wandered back and covered my spilt blood in ammonia.

Idiot.
 #11 
Old 2000-10-23, 18:49
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Non drug-related question

I hope your kidding, this is a public bbs.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-23, 19:05
real_placebo real_placebo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Non drug-related question

Did you get much?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics