|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-10-20, 04:47
|
twiztd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I should have listened
hello everybody. I am out of jail, they had me in for 3 days because of possesion with intent to distribute a controlled substance. It was because I tried sending extacy through the mail, bad idea I don't reccomend it, they didn't give me a ticket or anything just straight to the police station then to a juvinile center. that sucked, I guess I should have listened to all of you who told me that was a bad idea.
|
|
#2
 2000-10-20, 05:14
|
phayzed 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
And how did they catch you?
|
|
#3
 2000-10-20, 16:06
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
I fucking told you!
|
|
#4
 2000-10-20, 17:24
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
was that the extasy you were suposed to send me?
Sorry if you got caught trying to send to little old me.
|
|
#5
 2000-10-20, 19:08
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
there are way around it but you have to know how its done. dont ask me, i just heard that. i dont know how to do it myself. (dont know much about the mail system
|
|
#6
 2000-10-20, 21:58
|
Diluted 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
WTF, they found him because the feds are watching this board!
nahh can't be true, but how could they? Do dogs just sniff everymail piece that goes by?
|
|
#7
 2000-10-20, 22:09
|
Mister_Clean 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
if u mailed it with priority mail and put it in a asprin bottle with asprin in it or some other OTC pill bottle you should of been ok... i mean shit.. i know places that sell weed online
|
|
#8
 2000-10-21, 02:17
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
Thats actually not a bad idea.
|
|
#9
 2000-10-21, 02:22
|
neur0t0xicity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
what did you do twiztd, leave your address at the back? LOL  you cant get caught if you dont. and the guy you send it to can get busted either cause he can claim that he doesnt know who send it and for what purpose. the only down thing is, the pills are lost...
|
|
#10
 2000-10-22, 15:27
|
real_placebo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
What a moron!
|
|
#11
 2000-10-23, 00:35
|
twiztd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
fuck you placebo boy.
|
|
#12
 2000-10-23, 01:02
|
Bongman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
Sorry about you getting busted twistd. Was missing your posts.
|
|
#13
 2000-10-23, 01:15
|
neur0t0xicity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
but i would like to know for personal reasons  ), how did you get caught?
|
|
#14
 2000-10-23, 18:35
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
And all this time you were telling everyone your a genius and look what you did- I bet you made a sweet deal to get released so soon. Or theyre just gonna sit back and watch you for awhile- maybe you can send some of your 150 plus gangbangers to the cop shop and send them a message. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha..... narc three go free - dumbass!
|
|
#15
 2000-10-23, 19:21
|
twiztd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
ha ha ha ha you are a fucking idiot rabbit.
well it wasn't something I did to get caught, I just had some in an envelope I was stopped by the cops, they must have had inside information because they searched me like they knew what they were looking for, when they found the envelope they opened it up and the put cuffs on me.(they were really neat hand cuffs too, not with a chain the were one solid peice of metal that held my hands still). the story I came up with was that some guy on the street offered me five bucks to send that package for him because he was running late. I am home now and not in any trouble at all.
|
|
#16
 2000-10-23, 20:35
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
"they must have had inside information because they searched me like they knew what they were looking for"-
"Im at home now and not in any trouble at all"
your such a dumbass! - sincerely, your fucking idiot, Rabbit
|
|
#17
 2000-10-23, 22:15
|
twiztd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
yeah, well right on. Just one question though, why did you put quotes of mine on your last post? I mean they in no way make me look bad. I guess I just can't see things from your point of view. It's a good thing though, because I bet it is awfully painful to have your head shoved so far up your ass all the time.
and so what that I am not in trouble anymore, they were asking all kinds of questions, I convinced them I was being a good sumeritan, from that point foward it was a case of mistaken identity. so I am not sure what you are getting at.
[This message has been edited by twiztd (edited 23-10-2000).]
|
|
#18
 2000-10-23, 22:45
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
YOU KNOW TWIZ- I'd rather have my head up my ass than be an idiot teenage know-it all who appearently doesnt know how to keep his own ass from being karted off to juvie. Your telling me you got arrested, arraigned, held for a few days, then released - thats amazing, NO court costs?- they took your stuff too- ? you convinced them you were a good samaritan? I bet you dont even know where Samaria is. I put your words in quote so others could see for themselves how ignorant you are. You might of been right that they had inside information - now thats good intuition, believing your out of trouble because of your little spin job you did on the police -well now your being foolish. Yeah- I bet they never heard that tale before. You know- Im not even gonna bust your balls anymore cause your not worth it. good luck in the future cause your gonna need it.
|
|
#19
 2000-10-24, 00:38
|
neur0t0xicity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
~confused~
first you said you tried sending x trough the mail, got caught, and so dont recoment sending it through the mail.
then you say you got striped searched and they found x on you.
so why dont you recoment sending x throught the mail if you got caught with it being strip searched?
|
|
#20
 2000-10-24, 00:40
|
twiztd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
ok asshole. I was ice to you before I don't know why you got hostile on this board. but let me break this down for you. a samaritan is not some one from samaria, dumbass. It is some one who is good to there community. and you don't get court fees, if you don't go to court. (and he calls me an idiot) as for you confusion.Thats what I was trying to do when I got caught. It really has nothing to do with the postal system at all. but how would you explain it? should I have said don't get caught before you get to the post office when you are trying to send x through the mail.  [This message has been edited by twiztd (edited 24-10-2000).]
|
|
#21
 2000-10-24, 02:11
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
samaritan: 1. a native or inhabitant of Samaria (american heritage 3rd vol)
you dont go to jail (or juvie which is two totaly different things) without being arraigned.
When your arraigned you answer for the charges filled against you ( or what youve been arrested for) you dont go to jail if your not under arrest.
Anyone thats been there knows that theres court fees (they cant hold you for three days without putting you in front of a judge) - being your under 18 you cant be your own lawyer so the court appoints you one. (been there, done that) so your telling us that they just threw out the constitution in your state and broke everyone of you bill of rights.
Its about time the others are finally seeing thru your BS.
-rabbit 101 (ps. Samaria resides in Jordan)- you might want to go back to college
|
|
#22
 2000-10-24, 10:46
|
neur0t0xicity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
lol, i am with Rabbit on this one... http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum7/HTML/000075.html
check that out!
you do have alot to say about everything, dont you twiztd?
|
|
#23
 2000-10-24, 14:31
|
twiztd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
yeah I do have a lot of things to say.
sorry rabbit this is the last thing I am ever going to say to you, because you are obviously the stupidest person that has ever lived.
I will try to explain this to you. When you are placed under arrest for a felony crime you are taken directly to a place where they can question you on it, that way they can build a case, and have something to send you to jail for. In my case when they were done at the police station (in case you want to know substation 4 of the aurora public police department.) they took me to a juvinile center.
You are truly an idiot, that has no under standing of the legal system. You might know about it when it comes to petty crimes, like you and your friends stealing bubble gum from the gas station. But when you are dealing with felonies, a lot of things are different. hell there were eve federal agents involved for a little bit, just because I had drugs that were on there way out of the state.
And one more thing you fucking idiot. there is more than one defenition for samaritan. but you have to use common sence when judging the meaning. lets see I am looking at a dictionary right now. What could I have been talking about when I said samaritan? could it be that I am from the country samaria? no. could it be that I am a member of a hebrew culture? maybe but no. or could it be pertaining to good charecter and deeds? of course. use your head before you start making statements. Or maybe before you call me an idiot you should make sure you know what you are talking about.
|
|
#24
 2000-10-24, 16:18
|
neur0t0xicity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
quote: they didn't give me a ticket or anything just straight to the police station then to a juvinile center.
a ticket? what do you expect? them giving you a ticket as if you parked your car at the wrong place? quote:
I tried sending extacy through the mail
~~~~~
I just had some in an envelope I was stopped by the cops
thats kinda TOTALLY different! quote: I guess I should have listened to all of you who told me that was a bad idea.
so why would you say that if you didnt get caught by the mail system? is it cause you lied and when people asked how you got caught, you knew it wasnt posibile that you could get caught by the mail system (unless leavig your address at the back), so you made up something new... quote:
they must have had inside information because they searched me like they knew what they were looking for
~~~~~~~~~~
the story I came up with was that some guy on the street offered me five bucks to send that package for him because he was running late. I am home now and not in any trouble at all.
Ok, let me get this straight... first they have info on you, and KNOW you had pills with you which you were going to send on the mail... then wait for you outside til you come... they stop and search you and they DO find the pills they were looking for... they arrest you... then you tell them your little story... and they let you go.. (?) Two things dont make sense here, if you havent noticed it already. 1- They know you have pills and stuff, and then they actualy find some on you. solid prove that they were right. then you tell them a story, and suddently they believe you, and set you free! I DONT THINK SO! You say they knew that you had pills. This means they must have know about your entire little plan for a while. You tell them some guy on the street offered you five bucks to send that package for him because he was running late. but if they knew about your little plan, why would they believe your story which proves you had nothing to do with it untill the last minute? cause they alreasy knew you did! 2- So they were waiting for you at the exact mail box where you would send your x through, until you would show up, to arrest you? how did they know what mail box? how did they know what time? what? did they tap your phone, shaddow you and know all your activities? and who told them? and how? -operator: hello 911 -guy that busted you: hello, i wanna say that my friend is gonna send some x through the mail -operator: mmm, thats good info, could you tell us more? -guy that busted you: yes sure, its like... ... .. LOL no more TV for you, dude! [This message has been edited by neur0t0xicity (edited 24-10-2000).]
|
|
#25
 2000-10-24, 17:56
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I should have listened
I just wanted to let you know I read what you wrote- I wont even respond.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|