About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-19, 09:43
slimshady slimshady is offline
Regular
 
Default &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

The reason for me proving my identity was to show that the Moderator_clean was not me.

I proved who I was by altering a picture on the website used by the REAL Mister_Clean.

However, certain mental midgets insist that that is no proof. They want me to alter the fake cleans web site as proof. Obviously, if the website belongs to the fake clean, I cannot alter it.

I could stand on the proof already provided, but in the interest of helping the mentally challenged to see reality, I have added one more proof.

http://hive.lycaeum.org/wwwthreads/perl/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=crystal&Number=57798&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&part=&vc=1

Last line of the first post, before the signature.

Proof supplied. Need more?

Now I think its time to prove that the attempt to imitate the real Mister_Clean was quite intentional.

 #2 
Old 2000-10-19, 10:28
slimshady slimshady is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

Heres what imitation clean has to say for himself:

Mister_Clean
Moderator posted 10-17-2000 00:50
Ok everyone... What is everyone so fuckin bent out of shape about? I have never once
ever in my life ever said i was the M_C from the hive. My nick has been mister clean my whole life..
. I dont even post at the hive.. I stop by to read the info all the time but never post there.

"Thats ODD.... You told dyler turden that you posted at the hive all the time..."

Mister_Clean
Moderator posted 10-18-2000 00:25
This is gettin out of hand.. I already said i wasnt the mr clean from the hive.. so why
does this need to continue. i never told dyler i was mr clean from the hive i told him i
post there.. and i do.

SO, YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE MISTERCLEAN FROM THE HIVE????


Mister_Clean
Moderator posted 10-03-2000 03:08
I have surfed over to my second home "the hive" and read your post..
well ya know 1 thing i can gaurentee y


THE MISTAKING OF IDENTITIES WAS UNINTENTIONAL???

Mister_Clean
Moderator posted 10-05-2000 23:27
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annhydrous Ammonia will seek out and bond with any nearby water. This means your eyes and airway. You should always have a few gallons of water handy to dowse yourself with, as it may save your life.
One breath of concentrated ammonia vapor is enough to burn your trachea and make it impossible to breathe.
High concentrations of ammonia (above 15%) are explosive. Keep this in mind when its time for your mid reaction toke.

gas law says that 1 mole of any gas will occupy 22.4 liters of volume at standard temp and pressure. a mole of ammonia is 17 grams.
In short, it takes very little ammonia to fill up a room.
Clean.

VERBATIM WORDING, ONLY, NO QUOTATION MARKS.


HERE'S WHY MISTER_FAKECLEAN WONT TELL YOU WHO HE IS AT THE HIVE, HE IS TESTUBEBABY.

testtubebaby
(Newbee)
10-15-00 13:42
Re: what's up Reply

last i heard, placebo was mod'n at SD; and i think MC is mod'n a community forum at TOTSE. bees dont die; they just spread pollen wherever they land.


As the other moderators continue to allow this idiot to do these things and perpetuate this falsehood, I can only assume they must approve of it.

CertifiedClean.

 #3 
Old 2000-10-19, 11:07
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

please drop it, i doubt anyone really cares, he has been a great moderator, and has been very helpful to me, and many others.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-19, 13:07
slimshady slimshady is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

Drop it?
He's been Helpful?

here are a few problems with that

1. He is an idiot, and he has no idea what he is talking about.

2. as a moderator for a "chemistry" related forum, being stupid equals being dangerous.

3. I ensured when posting as mr Clean that each of my posts was correct, accurate, and hopefully informative. He is riding on the coattails of my accuracy.

4. I find his ignorance and stupidity painful to watch.

5. He was here what.. a week, before becoming a moderator? Was this done based on his abilities, or mine? I will not intellectually subsidize this person.

6. It has been a couple days since I pointed out this impostor. If the higher ups here choose to do nothing, then I certainly think it would be in everyones interest to start finding out why.


OK... socalledmisterclean... I have, as requested, proven myself. Now, I want you to explain yourself.

Email an explanation of wht the fuck you are doing with my name and rep to :

misterclean@ziplip.com


If I do not hear an explanation from you, then I will continue the process I have just scratched the surface on here.

Your move, baldy.
Clean.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-19, 14:21
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

YOU HAVENT PROVEN FUCK ALL!!!!

IF YOU REALLY WANNA PROVE SOMETHING DO THIS:
I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME!!!
SO PLEASE STOP IGNORING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY OR I WILL THINK YOU AINT THE CLEAN FROM THE HIVE EITHER!

quote:
Now, as I ALONE have control of my own webspace...


you say you have control over the website? THEN DO THIS:
delete the image me2.jpg, located at http://www.geocities.com/misterclean123/me2.jpg . Then repace it with any other image. Name that new image me2.jpg.

Doing so will change the image the totse-mr-clean is using, and thus proving us he copy catted that image from the hive mr clean. Andso that he is a fake. Cause if he wouldnt be, he would steal immages from a guy with the same name on a different board. this is all you have to do, after this its end of discusion. If you fail to do this im with The totse Mr. clean...

AND I MEAN THAT! IF YOU WONT DO THAT, IT MEANS YOU CANT DO IT!!! AND YOU ARE THE FAKE!!!


ps. i do agree with you on one thing, slim. from the beginning on i noticed that totse clean does not really know alot about drugs from real life experience. i was aware that his texts and info where taken from other parst of the interenet. Therefore i also think is a little weird why he is a moderatoe of a chem. forum. (just cause he made some chat or something) but i blame that on the other moderators that made him mod, not himself! if i were heim, i would do the same.And atleast he is able to find the appropiate info from the web, even if he didnt write it him self. good info is good info! And that does make him aleast a bit worthy

no personal offence, clean
 #6 
Old 2000-10-19, 14:25
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

ps clean,

you have (atleast my) permission to delete those other 3 forums. just leave this one for the time being, to see what slim has to say one last time... ok?

thnx
 #7 
Old 2000-10-19, 15:54
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

This is getting really old.. This topic will remain open for now. But not for long.

Also to anyone who wants to read the locked posts do so today. They Will be deleted at 4:00pm est. This is fair warning.

[This message has been edited by Mister_Clean (edited 10-19-2000).]
 #8 
Old 2000-10-19, 16:19
Dyler_Turden Dyler_Turden is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.



Slim has pointed out several examples of how the TOTSE detergent man, mimiced, impersonated or otherwise duplicated his motis operandi.

Step back and evaluate the situtation through an analogy:

Let's say by mere coincidence my mother named me Alexander Shulgin and in reality have virtually no chemical knowledge.

However, I liked the book PIHKAL and figured I'll just set up a few book signings and autograph books for people. Also I'll answer any chemical questions I think I know or give you some references that looked good to me.

I never once said I authored the book, I just said my name was Alexander Shulgin and I was willing to autograph a few copies PIHKAL & answer questions from the readers.

You would leave assuming that you just got good advice based upon the merits of the real scientist, not the actual merits of the charleton.

Slimshady is pointing out the a similar charade is occuring here. The act was not outright blatant fruad, however it was undoubtedly an act of deception.

It's like the wizard of Oz kids, Slim just pulled down the curtain. THERE AIN'T NOT FUCKING WIZARD HERE LIKE YOU THOUGHT, IT WAS JUST MOCKERY, A HOAX, CHARADES, SMOKE, MIRRORS & LIGHTS!

What looks good on-line doesn't always work good in reality.

To knowing allow people to think you are 'in the know' based upon the merits of someone elses intellectuality is an act of deception.

Any asshole can cut and paste, without a real understanding of the topic you don't know if what you're pasting is good info or not! To the clueless & naive, I suppose it's all good because it's well over there heads. They're trusting your words based upon your merits, your credentials, and the praise of your past works!

 #9 
Old 2000-10-19, 17:11
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

even if mister_spify_clean doesn't know shit at least he took the time to look up stuff to help others.

And shady you opened like 5 different topics in this forum all about the same thing and you are wasting our space so get the fuck out.

Like the day before slimshady started posting shit the moderators were mad at the newbies for something along the same lines, and you are going to tollerate slim and his bullshit.

I don't mind you trying to prove your point slim but opening a bunch of topics and harrasing who ever doesn't aggree with you is just stupid.

Please just leave the evil underworld known as TOTSE, never to return.
 #10 
Old 2000-10-19, 17:30
slimshady slimshady is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

Neurotox...

Nice try buddy. However your post has a few major flaws in logic. Lets look at it a minute......


YOU HAVENT PROVEN FUCK ALL!!!!

I have done what only the REAL mister Clean could do. I changed my post at the hive. I provided a link as well, in case you werent able to find it on your own.

IF YOU REALLY WANNA PROVE SOMETHING DO THIS:
I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME!!!
SO PLEASE STOP IGNORING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY OR I WILL THINK YOU AINT THE CLEAN FROM THE HIVE EITHER!


quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, as I ALONE have control of my own webspace...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you say you have control over the website? THEN DO THIS:
delete the image me2.jpg, located at http://www.geocities.com/misterclean123/me2.jpg . Then repace it with any other image. Name that new image me2.jpg.

Doing so will change the image the totse-mr-clean is using, and thus proving us he copy catted that image from the hive mr clean. Andso that he is a fake. Cause if he wouldnt be, he would steal immages from a guy with the same name on a different board. this is all you have to do, after this its end of discusion. If you fail to do this im with The totse Mr. clean...

AND I MEAN THAT! IF YOU WONT DO THAT, IT MEANS YOU CANT DO IT!!! AND YOU ARE THE FAKE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH.
That is quite amusing, (or at least it would be, if I were a simple 5 year old, a VERY simple one) However as you and anyone else able to use a computer would know.....

http://www.geocities.com/misterclean123/me2.jpg

is the website that belongs to totse_clean. Mister_clean has never used it, and will never do so. Here, look at the source from the real mrcleans post. Look at this example...... http://hive.lycaeum.org/wwwthreads/perl/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=crystal&Number=57067&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5

Here are the pics in it....
http://www.geocities.com/misterclean_2001/amgen.gif
http://www.geocities.com/misterclean_2001/animcartfart.gif
http://www.geocities.com/misterclean_2001/condenser.jpg

Tell you what, you show me one single instance in the REAL Mister_Cleans website where your fucked up www.geocities.com/misterclean123
url was used, and I'll kiss your ass.

OOOPS, did I say YOU while talking to neurotoxicity, when I should have been talking to Mister_B.S.Clean ?

Perhaps that was not much of a mistake after all. Hi there baldy.

See, here's the problem for you. You cannot count on people being as stupid as yourself. You may get lucky once in a great while, but you will be dissapointed a far higher number of times.

ps. i do agree with you on one thing, slim. from the beginning on i noticed that totse clean does not really know alot about drugs from real life experience. i was aware that his texts and info where taken from other parst of the interenet. Therefore i also think is a little weird why he is a moderatoe of a chem. forum. (just cause he made some chat or something) but i blame that on the other moderators that made him mod, not himself! if i were heim, i would do the same.And atleast he is able to find the appropiate info from the web, even if he didnt write it him self. good info is good info! And that does make him aleast a bit worthy

Well, here is the flaw in that logic...

The "info" he provides is not goood. He often sidesteps the questions asked or answers them incorrectly.

I mean, COME ON . He didn't even know what a steam bath was.

I find it quite interesting that he has chosen to use you as his defender. Your willingness to put forth such bullshit on his behalf tells me:

A. you are simply an alias of his (alias used CORRECTLY in this sentence)
OR:

B. You are a friend of his who has been completely duped, and has no idea how computers work. For this one to work, you gotta be stupider than he is (difficult).
OR:

C.You are both not as stupid as you appear, and this whole discussion is simply a smokescreen for some other purpose.

Now, in the highly unlikely event that B. is correct, I will explain how this works slowly, so you may understand.

WHen the picture is on my website, I may alter it at will.
When the picture is linked to, and I change it, the linked pic changes as well.

I demonstrated how that works on several hundred posts at the hive, for your ignorant ass.

However, if you make a COPY and store it elsewhere, nothing I do to my original will affect your copy.

If you dont understand, take a dollar, photocopy it, then draw a mustache on the original. Does the copy grow a mustache?

Now, I know that, YOU know that (unless its choice b, then god help ya, cause you would have to have almost nothing upstairs)

Any other questions?

Clean.

no personal offence, clean

 #11 
Old 2000-10-19, 17:53
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

Shady 1 - pseudoClean 0

I think if we hear anymore of this is should be from whomever gave this boards Clean Mod status : anymore from you too and your both gonna lose whatever little respect you have left from those that actually care ( your book signing scenerio Shady was an excellent way to explain whats going on here- its too bad too cause this boards clean has helped some of us out)
 #12 
Old 2000-10-19, 17:58
slimshady slimshady is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

ravers choice...

I am "polluting your board"????

Look again, I have, most likely, increased the amount of ACCURATE info here by about 10%, in a matter of a couple of days.

I have started what are obviously interesting threads, otherwise no one would have replied.

Now, if you knew me, you would know that I love a mystery. I like to roll a question around, peer at it from all the angles, till the hidden solution crystalizes into view.

Now, this mystery has been, in some ways, solved. However, there are a few questions I still have. Until I can answer those to myself, I remain interested. Now here are the questions I have left:

1.when I am speaking about NH3B.S., (thats the bullshit ammonia guy), why do certain people (I dont have to say which ones, here are two in this thread, the others will surface as well, if there are more.)jump not only to defend him, but to attack me?
As you can see, when people call me names, I get sad and have to sit in my room and pout..... :-)

2. why have the mods not removed NH3BS from the board? He is quite unqualified for the job.

3. why are my threads being locked? I am not being dishonest. I am speaking of important things which affect everyone on the board.

Please dont give me the "he posts good stuff" crap. He occasionally will luck out, and find the right thing to say, but for the most part he posts whatever crap comes up with the most cursory swipe at the search engine. I bet I could teach a monkey to do at least as well as my namesake.

So, no, I guess I am not done. I will use far fewer threads if they remain unlocked.


Clean.


 #13 
Old 2000-10-19, 18:35
slimshady slimshady is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

Indeed, rabbit.

"I think if we hear anymore of this is should be from whomever gave this boards Clean Mod status"

Exactly. I am becoming increasingly curious about why they delay this.

: anymore from you too and your both gonna lose whatever little respect you have left from those that actually care

I am not doing this for respect. Exposing Clean was mildly amusing, but most everything on that topic has been exhausted. Many more questions about the other mods are coming to light, especially regarding their dubious choice of moderator.

( your book signing scenerio Shady was an excellent way to explain whats going on here- its too bad too cause this boards clean has helped some of us out)

That analogy was, to my way of thinking, exact. I wish I could take credit for it. However it was dyler's analogy.

Since, you have brought it up, however.. I am curious on that point as well... Do the people here at this board care at all about the info I have been posting on here?

Does anyone have concerns about this?

As far as dropping the issue, perhaps I will feel differently later, but at this point I do not like the idea of this person running around with MY name.

The coincidence argument does not hold water.

Hell, in a couple weeks, few on the chem boards will even recognize the name. So I guess we will see how this goes.

PS: Clean, if this is, as you claim, a coincidence, then why do you not speak to me?

Clean.

 #14 
Old 2000-10-19, 19:01
slimshady slimshady is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

Moderator, a few questions for you. (notice I have answered all directed at me, while you answer none of mine)


You said:
"This is getting really old.. This topic will remain open for now. But not for long."

OK, so would you care to explain WHY you are locking and closing my threads?

It is not old info. You continue to use my handle.


Also to anyone who wants to read the locked posts do so today. They Will be deleted at 4:00pm est. This is fair warning.


You have left a few questions unanswered, that I feel need answers. You have given this thread until 4 before deleting. So I guess that you would want to put any issues to rest before that time.

1.fair warning of what? To me it looks like a warning that you would censor people who disagree, rather than argue YOUR case. Do you in fact have a reason for DELETING the entire thread? Or the other ones for that matter?


2. Why are you using MY name? You answered this, but your answer conflicts with your previous statements, In the interest of objectivity, I would like to give you a chance to clear this up yourself.


2. What names have you posted under at the hive? I believe this information to be important, and since it speaks to your defense of your mister_clean identity, I think we all have a right to know.


3. Do you feel that you have been dishonest? If you don't, then there are several problems with your statements which need to be addressed.

4. are you using alternate identities to respond to me on this board? If so, why?

5. Why,having so little knowledge of chemistry, would you want to be a moderator of this forum?

6. Who was responsible for making you a moderator in the first place? What information did they have to base a decision on?


Clean.

PS: better hurry, you have till 4.


 #15 
Old 2000-10-19, 19:58
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

slim-dyler, if you guys eventurally split because of all this crap would you try to keep us informed where you go cause I really appreciate the info you share - regarding respect- I respect the truth, thats all that matters to me, that and being a GOOD person. Most of these people on this board are very unaware of what kind of damage can be caused by listening to false profits...or deceiving ones... when youve got 15yr olds here thinking its funny to dose people and eventually ODing it doesnt suprise me one bit that people arent more interested who or where they get there information from. I cant beleive Im even perpetuating this topic - Whos actually running this board anyways?
 #16 
Old 2000-10-19, 21:33
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

SLIM I e-mailed you today... just as you asked i did.. You should find any questions you have answered. Now if there are more questions be a MAN and lets discuss it trhough e-mail. Why am i closing your topics? because NO ONE CARES ANYMORE.
 #17 
Old 2000-10-19, 21:46
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

The original 3 topics concerning this have been deleted. However you can still view them here.
http://www.geocities.com/misterclean123/posts1.txt
http://www.geocities.com/misterclean123/posts2.txt
http://www.geocities.com/misterclean123/posts3.txt

Theese are the 3 seperate topics started by Slim and Myself concerning this issue. This topic will remain open.
 #18 
Old 2000-10-19, 22:44
slimshady slimshady is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

mister-cl.

Please return the email with the questioned areas completely filled in.

I will wait for this before posting my next statement.

Clean.


PS: as to the statement "no one cares" please consider that carefully, it may end up on your tombstone.

don't be confused about who I am.
 #19 
Old 2000-10-19, 22:47
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

Slim did u send me an e-mail? because i didnt recieve anything... Or do you want me to send you another e-mail answering all the questioned areas you posted earlier answered? Let me know..
 #20 
Old 2000-10-20, 03:50
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

I will eat your soul.
 #21 
Old 2000-10-20, 07:02
testtubebaby testtubebaby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

MC, for what its worth you have my apologies for inadvertantly stirring up this shit. ive been searchin the web for other bbs's that concern clanchem and explosives, and found this one which seemed cool. if i had takin the time to really search the posts here id have realized that the mod here wasn't you. ive only been online for a short while, and only found our HIVE a few months back. i have a lot of interest in synths, very little formal knowledge of chemistry, and am trying my best to learn all i can. as well as find ways to spread the knowledge that you and other respected bees have worked hard to achieve-considering where i'm at in life right now its the only way i can think of to help fight the WOD. i'm not a mod here or anywhere else and wouldn't want to be-it just ain't my thing. i may talk out my ass at times but i am not the moral degenerate this poser has shown himself to be. i dont know why you,chem guy, and a few others left the HIVE but i can tell ya that y'all will be missed both by me and others. i'm still gonna keep lookin for other sites and boards, but the HIVE is my home regardless; i realized that when i saw the thread" you know you're a HIVE addict when..." and completely understood. for you posters and mods here, i highly suggest ya get together with us and straighten out the so-called drug info on your files; some of it is dead wrong. or feel free to go to RHODIUM's site- the info there is the real deal. peace
 #22 
Old 2000-10-20, 17:53
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

I agree that Mister_clean should close your topics slim and yes he is right nobody cares anymore and we are all getting a bit tired of this. once again mister cleen is right you should do this through mail because YOU are polluting the bourd.

I have desided to keep it short and not add all my other points and thoughts on Slim the repulsive dumb ass.
 #23 
Old 2000-10-20, 18:33
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

yhea fuck you slim!

YOU HAVE MADE YOUR POINT TO US THAT THIS MR. CLEAN IS NOT THE SAME MR. CLEAN FROM THE HIVE!

calling me stupid and shit! how was i to know that that pict. was from totse clean website. esp. after your talk bout how you have control of the site and all! calling me a retart. lol.

just fuck off!

unles there is ANYONE that cares what you have to say, then you can stay, but i boubt that!

 #24 
Old 2000-10-20, 22:47
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

now slim will reply to neuro calling him a retard and how slim knows waymore and deserves to be a mod...

am I right slim???
nobody wants you here, right when I was getting settled in the forum right when everything was starting to calm down you show up and we are supposed to believe you out of the blue. calling everybody who disaggrees with you idiots and retards.
 #25 
Old 2000-10-20, 22:54
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &totseMister_Clean is a liar and fake.

And everyone asks why I lock the threads...

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics