About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-18, 04:54
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default I made a chatroom for all of us....

Hey... use your irc of (MIRC) program to connect to irc.dugnet.net then go to channel
#chemhead all are welcome here to discuss different synth, or whatever. I will be giving out sop and aop's to people first come first serve. if you dont have mirc download it now and connect.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-18, 05:21
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

when i try to connect to irc.drugnet.net it says cannot resolve server... whats up?
 #3 
Old 2000-10-18, 05:55
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

no its irc.dugnet.net not irc.drugnet.net
 #4 
Old 2000-10-18, 06:57
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

Hey, what good is the damn chat room if nobody uses it?
 #5 
Old 2000-10-18, 07:30
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

really u should put a bot there or something.. i went there got de op'ed automatically and left
 #6 
Old 2000-10-18, 21:01
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

let me know what your guys registered nicks are and i will give you sop or aop so you always got ops.
 #7 
Old 2000-10-18, 21:53
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

i will be in the chat room most of the day, every day. i have a close to permanent connection with phiberoptiks so i should always be there.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-18, 21:54
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

Of course, I am the madchemist.
 #9 
Old 2000-10-19, 01:40
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

just a reminder... everytime you start irc again you have to identify yourself so the chanserv will give you ops. after you connect type /msg nickserv identify yourpasswd
 #10 
Old 2000-10-19, 03:24
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

my nick is neurotoxicity (doh)
 #11 
Old 2000-10-19, 03:26
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

krystal klean klandestine kemistry (acidmelt)

ok, i was there, but was the only one to be there though
 #12 
Old 2000-10-19, 04:39
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

what are you talking about? we talked forlike an hour there just a little bit ago?
 #13 
Old 2000-10-19, 14:46
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

yes, i posted this mesage JUST before we started chatting, and forgot to delete it, sorry

ps. the @ infront of my name isnt working...
when i come in to the channel, it is there but a sec later it dissapears. and there is a command line saying:
*** ChanServ sets mode: -o neurotoxicity
why?
 #14 
Old 2000-10-19, 14:56
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

hey, cool, i was on the channel today, and there some people came over!
 #15 
Old 2000-10-20, 19:23
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

ohh yeah. i will give you aop @. i was doing it before and my connection got killed. i will do it now
 #16 
Old 2000-10-20, 19:28
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

cool your all set. you have aop. just be sure to identify yourself after you connect.
/msg nickserv identify yourpasswd
 #17 
Old 2000-10-21, 02:10
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a chatroom for all of us....

thnx

i put that command in this section of mirc so it does it automatically. and so my stupid brain wont forget it
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics