About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-13, 20:00
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default close calls

this is a scary story that happened to 3 friends of mine recently. They had been doing meth for about 1 1/2 days, and quit for about 8 hours, then they all took 2 E pills, and each also sniffed a half a pill. they rolled all night and didn't do any meth during this time. the next morning they started meth again till around 1:00 in the afternoon. so it was about 3 days of not eating, not sleeping, and meth and E. At about 1:00 they all started getting real sweaty, and there bodies were turning red. They all had to go to the hospital for the night, and 2 of them had their hearts stop for a second. The doctors said it was an overdose, because of E and meth both being types of speed. They said that mixing the 2 could have easily killed them. They were released this morning and are having severe depression, and paranoid thoughts. one of them is too scared to go to sleep, cause she thinks she wont wake up. I just learned all this info a few minutes ago. i think it is pretty scary storie, and it makes me think about how safe all this is. you have to be real careful when messing with any kinds of drugs, and i will never attempt to mix E and meth again after hearing this story. All 3 of them said that they were done with all drugs for a very long time, and i dont blame them.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-13, 20:29
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: close calls

There's three wonderful words in english language, one of them is MODERATION. Your friends are fucking idiots. Those were the other two...
 #3 
Old 2000-10-13, 20:59
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: close calls

Truer words have never been spoken. complete fucking idiots. You have to respect your yourself and know your boundries when using shit like that. Meth isn't like weed, or some other "Soft" drugs. You can't just keep on smoking forever. If you don't know your limits, and don't realize that some shit is pure and some isn't, then you shouldn't be doing it. You can't do the same amount every time you get it, and when you do reach your limit you gotta realize that you will have more fun if you quit then, cause it wont be much fun in a hospital bed for a few days, or even worse a coffin.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-13, 21:15
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: close calls

I just thought I would throw my two cents in..... many people make the mistake of thinking they arent taking that much because they may have been able to a lot before or whatever but your body is more likely able to take the abuse if youve already been abusing for a length of time.
Its the people that only binge every other month or so that are really in danger because its such a big jolt to your system. You could lokk at it this way- a junkie could be doing a teener a day but if he was to get clean for a few month and then again start up doing a teener a day his odds of ODing are way higher. To big a shock for the body to take. Be careful tweakers....
 #5 
Old 2000-10-13, 23:51
kosmonaut kosmonaut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: close calls

I think it's a bit hasty to pass judgment and just call them idiots. We've all done stupid shit involving drugs. I think a lot of people do ecstacy thinking it's some sort of light drug or something. I won't do it anymore, although I'll do a little meth if someone has it. I reached a point with e where I would do 1 hit and feel like my IQ had been lowered 30 points for the following week. The stuff makes you stupid, literally STOOOPID.

Meth has it's drawbacks as well, like finding yourself hiding in a dark room in the upstairs of the house, hearing someone call your name when there's no one there, thinking every noise you hear is someone trying to break into the house, pouring sweat and measuring your pulse (oh shit, it's 140- am I going to far, am I going to OD?)

Anyway, maybe it's good they learned their lesson without any lasting damage, like kidney or heart failure.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-14, 00:41
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: close calls

I had a similar close call, I found a large stash of amphetimine pills, "adderall, dextroamphetimine,and ritalin" i stayed up for 2 days, i did probly 20 pills of each both days, my skin turned purple my arms hands and feet were numb, i literally see my heart beating in my chest, i started sweating profusly, then i went into the bathroom and puked as long as i could, i probly should have went to the hospital but i didnt, i had sharp pains in my side for about three days after that, i thought it was my liver or something, it went away and i think i m fine.
 #7 
Old 2000-10-14, 01:02
Synthorcist Synthorcist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: close calls

Nearest I had was 1/1/2000, when at 5:30am I went into AF (atrial fib...) self refib 13 hours later... ooops...
 #8 
Old 2000-10-14, 01:04
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: close calls

Ive been up for at least 6 day without sleeping or eating (did drink a lot of liquids though) By that time I was a babaling idiot and I had a huge rash all over my body. I think the word idiot is a good discription- but its better if you realize your one before anyone else does. Driving in the dark after a long binge isnt cool. Every shadow looks like someone jumping in front of the car not to mention the hallucinations and the paranoia. two days is the max now-a-days. I once stood and stared out my blinds for a good 8 hours CONVINCED I was watching a bunch of people stripping a car of everything valuable and by the time the sun came out and I got my head back together I realized I was staring a dumpster all night. Now thats an idiot!
 #9 
Old 2000-10-14, 01:31
kosmonaut kosmonaut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: close calls

One thing I always made sure to do, and it was hard sometimes, was eat something at least every 6 hours. Usually a can of soup and some toast will do the trick. You can force it down, and it actually makes your high better because it gets your blood sugar back up. Of course you drink a lot of water as well...
 #10 
Old 2000-10-14, 02:04
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: close calls

did anyone see that article in High T. a few months back about the problem in Russia (or whatever theyre calling it this week) with what they call "vint"- this seemes to be some sort of speed that the street kids are cookin' - they even listed most, if not all, of the chems and a brief discription of the cooking meth. - So Kos, if you eat a bunch of candy bars would your trip be better? I always thought that the more food in your tummy would somehow reduce the effects by soaking it up or something to that effect. -- Well Im off work now so as soon as I get home my binge starts, (theres not much out there that makes me want to do my laundry and dishes like good ole crank)
- I just realized I said "trip" but that doesnt seem to be quite the right word.?

Everyone - have yourself a Great weekend!
 #11 
Old 2000-10-14, 02:10
kosmonaut kosmonaut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: close calls

I don't know about candy bars... and yeah, I was only talking about meth. Eating a little never made me come down, especially if I did another line afterwards. Have a fun weekend.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics