About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-12, 07:41
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default ICE METHYLAMINOREX.sp EUPHORIA

Hey, Ive seen a couple of synth for this stuff on the net. I was wondering if anyone has personal experience using the method found on this site, or any other methods on the net, if so, how well did it work, was the shit good, and where can i get the recipe.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-12, 22:35
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ICE METHYLAMINOREX.sp EUPHORIA

you can get "recipes" from a cookbook.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-12, 23:00
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ICE METHYLAMINOREX.sp EUPHORIA

Please don't say recipe.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-12, 23:11
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ICE METHYLAMINOREX.sp EUPHORIA

arent you guys being petty? that term to me seems correct enough to use. questions need answers not corrections- Id answer if I knew whet the hell it was your talking about
 #5 
Old 2000-10-12, 23:13
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ICE METHYLAMINOREX.sp EUPHORIA

I asked nicely, and I am offended when someone says "recipe". This is chemistry, not cooking dinner. You can't say I don't have a point.

[This message has been edited by madchemist (edited 10-12-2000).]
 #6 
Old 2000-10-12, 23:15
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ICE METHYLAMINOREX.sp EUPHORIA

ok, well does ne one have any sythn techniques for makeing ice, euphoria, methylaminorex,
 #7 
Old 2000-10-12, 23:16
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ICE METHYLAMINOREX.sp EUPHORIA

exactly what he said. don't mean to be a dick but if you consider that a "recipe" then you don't know enough about chemistry to try whatever procedure it is that you are talking about.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-13, 04:37
rxrgood4u rxrgood4u is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ICE METHYLAMINOREX.sp EUPHORIA

Is this place all about proveing who is more intellegent, I assumed it was about sharing information, almost every post I have made on the chem board leads to some contradiction from someone, though I think i made my points, as for my knowledge of chemistry, I have only taken 2 chem classes in my life,the ice rxn dosent sound too complicated, trial and error , I just wanted some feed back from some people who have seen,heard, or tired the rxn b4, thanks
 #9 
Old 2000-10-13, 05:27
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ICE METHYLAMINOREX.sp EUPHORIA

Read this link: http://totse.com/files/FA051/4ma_ice__002.htm
Never tried, never will.

[This message has been edited by madchemist (edited 10-13-2000).]

I fixed your hyperlink for ya! Clean...

[This message has been edited by Mister_Clean (edited 10-13-2000).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics