About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-09, 06:13
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Vodka

Hey y'all, I'm not looking for no chemical formulas to turn your dick into acid or anything, it's just that I drank all my parent's Kaluha, and now I'm starting on the Vodka. Only two drinks I know to make with Vodka are a Black Russian and a Screwdriver. Anyone got any good ones????
 #2 
Old 2000-10-09, 17:07
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vodka

mixing vodka with just about any drink the same color is a bad idea, i.e. sprite, 7up, ginger ale things like that. Mixing it with darker drinks is a good idea, pepsi, or root beer work great. also there is a drink called a kamakazie made with lime juice and vodka, it's pretty good too.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-09, 17:20
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vodka

Pussys, I drink stright. 'Cept Kalula, I make mudslides. Or if you are in to mixing drinks then check out www.webtender.com
 #4 
Old 2000-10-09, 17:51
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vodka

i take the jack straight. it seems every one around here can't drink. takin wiskey in shots with chasers when i'm the one chuggin'. anyone here of captain morgan? to my friends this is pretty hard stuff. i think it's like 60 proof. all a bunch of pussies. though i don't drink much.<=|>

 #5 
Old 2000-10-09, 18:48
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vodka

Vodka's easy to drink straight, Bacardi and other rums are a little more difficult, but I do it anyway.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-09, 22:55
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vodka

I cant stand Captain Morgan! My favorites are tequila or beer.
 #7 
Old 2000-10-12, 19:27
kosmonaut kosmonaut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vodka

Make a nice big vodka martini. Chill the bottle in the freezer for about 20 minutes, and the martini glass as well. Fill your shaker with ice to the top, slowly pour the vodka over the ice, put the lid on and shake until your hands are freezing from holding it. Stab an olive with a toothpick, put it in the glass, pour the vodka to brim, and enjoy. In about 20 minutes you will have a wonderful high, considerably less expensive than a hit of x.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-12, 20:48
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vodka

Drink it stright. It's good for you. When I want to get cocked, I take a glass, fill it to the top, and just polish it off at once. It feels so good as it burns down your throught. I can't stand beer, it makes me want to puke.
 #9 
Old 2000-10-12, 22:00
Regular
 
Default Re: Vodka

my favorites are cptn morgans spiced rum, my 30 year old bottle of irish whiskey that is almost gone (that shit is GREAT!!) and my brother's bottle of coconut rum. that stuff is ok i guess, it really doesn't taste like alchohol.

i agree. mixing drinks is dumb. you don't get the burning sensation.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics