About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-08, 17:30
dimension7 dimension7 is offline
Regular
 
Default prescription drugs

Well, I had to go to the dentist concerning a toothache, but I get sent home with some crappy voltaren instead of say vikadin(sp?). Has any one heard of voltaren, and can I get a buzz off the voltaren like vikadin? Mmmm...vikadin...
 #2 
Old 2000-10-08, 18:14
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: prescription drugs

I hit the valuum motherload yesterday!
 #3 
Old 2000-10-08, 20:18
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: prescription drugs

I took 5 valiums and nothing happened, I waited about 5 hours and then smoked a bowl. Nothing, just a light-headedness.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-08, 20:49
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: prescription drugs

well in a way yes. You can get high off of any drug if you take enough, butI have never recieved a "high" off of pain killers, you can take a bunch and get really really tired, numb, and things like that, but never anything cool like euphoria, or hallucination.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-09, 01:51
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: prescription drugs

i thought people kill themself by taking too much pain killers. ( i mean commit suicide) so if i were u, id b carful!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics