About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-07, 17:30
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Roaches

In these days and times, we are all listening to a bunch of chemistry talk. Meth.

Well, let's talk about good old weed. Im talking about roach uses. The super roach as it may be called. Ya save up all your roachs until you can roll them into a bone. You can then use the roach of that bone and save up more. I've heard that after about three generations of super roaches it's like smoking hash.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-07, 18:53
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Roaches

We do the some thing around here. Except we call it 1x roach weed, 2x, 3x, etc., depending on how many joints it's gone through. I do the same with my pipe, I cram some weed in a small chamber, and by the time I take it out it will kick your ass!
 #3 
Old 2000-10-07, 22:05
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Roaches

I've had a couple third generation joints. Unfortunately I ran out and had to smoke all the roaches. Got baked off my ass. Having a pipe with a chamber is also very nice. Just remember to break it all up and take out the seeds or it's gona get messy later. You can usually put a screen on each side of the chamber.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-08, 02:05
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Roaches

Cool, I made a post!...and I don't remember creating it!
 #5 
Old 2000-10-08, 16:42
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Roaches

well you shouldn't have smoke that generation joint, thats what we call them here.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-09, 01:48
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Roaches

cool!
and me thinking that it was just my imagination or sumthing that, when i rolled a joint out of old roaches, and leave da roach of that joint until the next day and smoke that roach then, i would get way more stoned than normally. shit, so that shit is actually true! Kick ass!

This is my plan:
Instead of roling a join with 1 gram of weed, i will role 5 small joints out of a gram, and smoke em 3/4 way, then i will open them up and role an other out of em.

question:
will that get me more stoned? cause in my locig it wouldnt, but then again, my logic sux!

comment:
i hope i will remember me haviing posted this
 #7 
Old 2000-10-09, 02:03
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Roaches

of course you will get more high. When you smoke a joint 3/4 of the way, you get a lot of resin build up in that one fourth that is left, when you get five small resinated 1/4 joints, then you can roll a phatti resinated joint, and if you save those then eventually you will have some really good weed.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-09, 09:20
Saber X Saber X is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Roaches

generation joints are the best...even though the higher generation you do the longer it takes to get there I am working on a 3rd generation right now.....just takes so long....oh yea one question...how does it go up in generation for you guys....how I know it is basicly after you have enoufgh roaches to make one joint that is the second generation but to make a third you have to make it compleatley out of 2nd generation roaches.....but it's definatley worth it...
 #9 
Old 2000-10-09, 18:15
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Roaches

~dunno, cuase i get the second generation bit, but how do you go from there? do you smoke your second generation join 4/5 and leave a roach. then start all over again so you can make and other second genertion join, from which you leave an other roach, until you have enough raoches to make a 3th generation joint? but that would take quite a long time, and to reach the 4th generation would take ages. almost imposible cuase there is so much time that your weed dries out and get to weak. and so it will suck.


[This message has been edited by neur0t0xicity (edited 10-09-2000).]
 #10 
Old 2000-10-09, 22:59
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Roaches

The same principle applies to resin to. I know when I'm desperate, and I clean the pipes, I get stoned as shit! But to me the resin high don't last as long.
 #11 
Old 2000-10-10, 17:19
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Roaches

hey so this shit really works I heard my friend talking about how he wanted all the roaches when we were done with the joint and he said what he was going to do with them and it was something like that but I was pretty stoned after he started to talk so I stopped paying attention.

Well only one can imagine the all high and mighty 5th generation! I drool at just the thought of the power in that.

Well if you have alot of friends ask that every once and a while they give there roaches I have quite a few friends who would pitch in but they would ask for some of the 2nd or 3rd generation joints because they did there part to create it.

Hey thanks for being so kind! later.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics