|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-10-06, 00:47
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
LSD
There have been a lot of posts from people who claim to know how to do things- and its hard to tell whos just reading out of a science book and who has actually made what they are talking about. My question (to prove to myself whos in the know) is this... It cost approx. $5,000 for a gram of pure lsd. What is the proper way to break this down and lay it on blotter? How many hits (appox. between 50mics (weak) - and 250mics (strong) ) would you produce?
|
|
#2
 2000-10-06, 03:20
|
Mister_Clean 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
ok to figure this out you to some math. a microgram is 10^-6 (<< this is scientific notation)of a gram. In easy to understand terms that means .000001 is equal to 1 microgram. Sooo there is 4000 250microgram hits in 1 gram of lsd and there are 20,000 50microgram hits in 1 gram of lsd
here is my math 1/.000250 = 4000 and 1/.000050=20000 ok there!
Clean.
[This message has been edited by Mister_Clean (edited 10-06-2000).]
|
|
#3
 2000-10-06, 03:54
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
in everything i've read mr. clean you are either the biggest bullshitter or know your shit, i tend to believe the latter.
|
|
#4
 2000-10-06, 18:38
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
Well I think I made my point- You guys know your book smarts and your math but my guess is Clean has never seen a gram of lsd-25 in his life and has NEVER laid this stuff on paper. The question hasnt been answered yet, ( I dont think they teach you how to lay acid on blotter so unless youve seen someone or done this yourself, your all just guessing, arent you?)
|
|
#5
 2000-10-06, 19:44
|
Mister_Clean 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
why the fuck would i want a gram of acid? I dont deal fuckin drugs... i know how to figure out math though and that is correct. for the numbers you gave me the answers i gave you are mathematically CORRECT. so if i am incorrect its only due to the person layin the acid down.. But if it were done with EXACT percision that is the numbers you would get.. again that is mathematically.
[This message has been edited by Mister_Clean (edited 10-06-2000).]
|
|
#6
 2000-10-06, 20:27
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
Why would you want a gram of acid? I dont know, probably for the same reason you would spend all that time scraping matchbook covers. You say you dont deal drugs but you clame your meth is the best in your area? How would you know if others didnt try your stuff and tell you ? I have to say- you Do know your math but all that math doesnt get high.
|
|
#7
 2000-10-06, 21:49
|
Diluted 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
Would you die from a gram of pure lsd! ...wow..one helluva night.
|
|
#8
 2000-10-06, 22:53
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
NOPE! But you wouldnt want to plan on doing anything for a few months... 
|
|
#9
 2000-10-06, 23:04
|
Synthorcist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
Which a gram of LSD crystal, you would disolve it in distilled water and distribute in 50-100ug drops on yer bolting paper. Not that I'd know, and I apologise for my spelling as I'm pissed... (English sense, not American)... F**king americans... raping our language and infecting our culture.. bastards... (Oh yeah, learn some maths first...)
|
|
#10
 2000-10-06, 23:30
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
huh? ------ OH I get it! ------ Your Drunk (pissed) right? and what the hell was that part about learning math first? "not that Id Know".? (what was that all about) and Why the F*** did you even post this then?
[This message has been edited by Rabbit (edited 10-06-2000).]
|
|
#11
 2000-10-07, 03:16
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
It would depend on the purity of the LSD. One gram could contain between 3 and 6 thousand doses.
|
|
#12
 2000-10-07, 22:17
|
TheOtherSide 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
Never done it myself buy HAVE seen someone spray some on paper. The paper was layed out and the lsd diluted alcohol. It was put in a spray gun and then sprayed on the paper. Ofcourse there in no way to know how much lsd is on each hit. An old hippie friend told me he used to mix the lsd with a bit of paint and then inserted into the printer. The ink was then used to print pictures on the paper. Depending on how big the picture is, you might get more or less lsd. I've alse heard of people dipping the sheets in lsd. If you wana do it by hand you can put one drop in each hit. I've done this myself and works pretty good.
|
|
#13
 2000-10-09, 19:42
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
Just in case anyone wanted to know we used to use Evereclear (180 proof) to dillute the stuff. This stuff is 90% alcohol and they dont sell it in my state but you can buy it in oregon and canada. Is this stuff leagal in any other state?
|
|
#14
 2000-10-09, 20:35
|
Dyler_Turden 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
I saw quantities of LSD in the 80's it was being distributed in the mid-west states by a group of neo-nazis.
It wasn't blotter it was small 1.5 X 2mm tablets, they're often referred to as microdots.
If there are so many LSD chemist here what do you use as binders, fillers and colorants in these tablets?
How do you form the tablets?
What's the logic behind the multiple colors?
BTW The idea of spraying LSD onto paper with a pneumatic spray gun is obsurd. The over-spray would result in a significant amount of waste. Furthermore the fugitive aerosol mist would result in a major contamination and exposure hazard.
|
|
#15
 2000-10-09, 23:27
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
I wouldnt doubt that the stuff was being - "distributed" by nazis. I live in and around nazi infested areas and they remind me of bikers. They love to get high and if it can fuck you up they probably have access to it. BUT - Ive never seen any nazi make the stuff or even lay it correctly. Granted you cant be sure how much sid is going on each hit if you spray it (it would work but there are better ways) but by soaking the blotter you can come close to an even average on the whole page. We used to hang the paper up (over the tray to collect run off) to create "sweet" spots by directing the run-off towards a single hit or a bunch of hits. As for the microdots.- These are made on machines wich are purchased from out of business pharmaceutical companies. These are the early machines that they used to press pills with. You dont see this stuff anymore. (at least I dont). I dont know about the colorants- its probably so that they could tell there stuff from the other guys. Nothing will beat owlseys sunshine though. As for the number of lsd makers here (ha-ha-ha) I dont think youll find anyone here that has ever made real lsd. And I dont mean the stuff from morning glorys either.
|
|
#16
 2000-10-10, 17:04
|
Dyler_Turden 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
First of all I've never seen any commercial pill pressed in the size of 1.5 X 2mm. Secondly in the States pill presses are closely watched by the authorities.
Third the neo-nazi groups in the mid-80's were real. I saw numerous and in fact I even personally knew multiple skin-head punks.
Regardless if you think these people indulged in such drugs or not, illicit drugs are a source of finance. I'm not saying their social views were right or wrong, but some of these people were highly intelligent.
The character I met was much older than I and my friends at the time. He was the only person I knew that had multiple colors of these little barrel like tablets. Usually a person would have just one color. The number of LSD makers is very small. I highly doubt there were so many in the area that everyone made a different color to tell em apart. I think it's more likely this was some sorta tracking method.
This guy was quite articulate and well armed I ermeber he had an AR-15 assualt rifle with a case of ammunition.
Another person I met who was in the same circle introduced me to an extremely powerful liquid explosive with a detonation velocity of 8500 fps that could be made from two commercially available ingredients in just a few minutes.
When I reflect back on it some of the conspiracy theories I've read don't seem so far fetched. Regardless, I never said these people made the LSD I just said they had it at the time and were distributing it.
|
|
#17
 2000-10-10, 17:23
|
Demanufacture 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
How much acid is in a tab? How widely does it vary?
|
|
#18
 2000-10-10, 18:25
|
TheOtherSide 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
I don't think Everclear is illegal to posses anywhere in the country. What IS is legal is to sell for human consumption. Alcohol isn't really a controlled substance (at least not for anyone over 21). Anyone can buy pure alcohol (as pure as possible anyway) in any state out of pretty much any chem supply.
-TOS
|
|
#19
 2000-10-10, 18:58
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
the higher up the food chain you are the more likely you will get approx. 150-200mics per hit. But in the late late 80s it seemed there was a concious collective effort to lower the mics to about 50-75mics. There were several reasons for that. The way people handle the stuff really takes its toll too wich lowers the amount of the product on the paper. Oxygen and light do there part too.
|
|
#20
 2000-10-10, 20:42
|
Dyler_Turden 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
Rabbit you speak as if there's an acid makers association (AMA?) and you are privy to their newsletter.
How exactly did you determine how many mics were actually present in these hits of acid?
Perhaps all the LSD you're referring to came from a single source versus a conscious collective effort amongst several clandestine chemists?
|
|
#21
 2000-10-10, 21:12
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
Well at one time I was privy to the newsletter (ha-ha) but that was shortly before I was starring down the barrel of a US marshal badge. Ive been around the lsd block many times and as far as I could piece together there are approx. no more than 50 families that have access to what you need to make pure L.25 - that , and my source was the son of a US senator. Go figure? What I found out about how L was distubuted and why turned my world upside down and it made me change alot of things I believed in. I saw alot of my friends go to jail and/or dissapear.... yet the manufactures always seem to stay one step ahead of the authorities........ hhmmmmm Just another refference- ever heard of Ira Ieinhorn (sorry bad spelling)- hes the guy that the FRENCH government wont extridite to the US to face charges of murdering his girlfriend here in the states. He was an activist, I think, in Pittspurg- he was also large distributer of L. Ever wonder why the french wont send him back? You should look into that case .
|
|
#22
 2000-10-10, 21:34
|
Dyler_Turden 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
Won't you share this information?
How and why... please do tell.
BTW Couldn't it be produced using pharmaceuticals that contain the ergotamine structure?
If you did an alkaline hydrolysis of ergotamine wouldn't you wind up with lysergic acid?
Couldn't you just take a trip to Tijuana and smuggle back a few thousand tabs of cafergot?
[This message has been edited by Dyler_Turden (edited 10-10-2000).]
|
|
#23
 2000-10-10, 22:39
|
Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
fictional story: I went down to see my friends who lived in the next state over and while I was there to pick up my next load of paper and while I was down there he and his friends left me alone to hang out.There was a knock at the door. Oh- it was a US marshal sent there to look for my friend- (this guy was straight out of the movies: expensive suit, trooper sunglasses, the whole bit, not to mention the badge, and the new crysler he was driving) the funny part was that he asked me if so-and-so was there and I looked at him funny "who"- he repeated himself and I said I hadnt got a clue who it was he was looking for. I was there to see the actual renter of the house (this guys girlfrind) he asked me all these questions why I was there and about my vehicle and stuff. Basically I played stupid really good and it worked. Come to find out the guy he was asking for was my friend but he has one of those names where the first name and last name both sound like first names and I never knew my friends real first name and I always thought the name we were calling him WAS his first. (make sense?) Anyways- as soon as he left I paged my friend and told him what just happened. fast forward this one hour...... he got word back to his girlfriend who later showed up and she was told to go back and burn anything and everything about what he had been doing...so with a garbage can in the center of his bedroom we went through all his thing and destroyed everything we could find regarding drugs or money transfers. Besides coming across police LSD test kits (wich were given to him) we came across a five page list of informants for the surrounding cities he lived near. This wasnt just a few names but these were list of families. Mr and MRs so-and-so, address, and everything. -- ok anyways, my friend dissapeared for while and later filled me in on the rest of the story (wich is a very complicated twisted saga) but to make it short he was part of a distrubtion network that sold sid at dead shows and was given tip offs by his source (son of a senator) when things were heating up. He was informed that the dea had the house they were using in another state (while on tour) was under surveilance for quite some time and the shit was ready to hit the fan. This was the turning point 'cause the chemist was filmed going in and out of the house and no -one knew how much they knew - they just knew that everyone that had been going in and out of this house were now targets. Most of his people went to live on the east coast to dissapear- he chose to go to mexico. I didnt have those options so I went home and hid for several months waiting to get a knock that never came...... I left out alot of things but maybe this might give you an idea of where Im coming from.
|
|
#24
 2000-10-11, 01:19
|
Tycho Caine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
Hey Dyler, that liquid explosive isn't called astrolite by any chance is it? If so, which type? Astro G, Astro B or Astro C?
|
|
#25
 2000-10-11, 15:35
|
Dyler_Turden 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LSD
Yes, the explosive I mentioned is often referred to as Astrolite.
Based on the information I saw there were only two variations 'G' & 'A-1-5'.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|