About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-05, 05:22
Lord Shadow Lord Shadow is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm writing a book

I'm writing a book in which the main character(the hero) is preparing absinthe for a dark ritual. I want the description of the process and dosage to be as real as possible, including any unforseen dangers, things to avoid while preparing, and equipment used. and a full recipee.
Does anyone know where I might find this information?????
Please help I've having a block here?
 #2 
Old 2000-10-05, 12:55
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm writing a book

research is the best part of writing isn't it?
 #3 
Old 2000-10-05, 17:02
Dyler_Turden Dyler_Turden is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm writing a book

Post your absinithe question at http://www.drooldonkey.org in the entheogen forum.

Someone there knows!
I remember someone there mentioned they had an absinithe kit recently.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics