About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-04, 00:14
everywhere_terror everywhere_terror is offline
Regular
 
Default LYE! I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET IT DUDE!

Go to Food Lion, almost any grocery store will carry it!
 #2 
Old 2000-10-04, 00:25
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LYE! I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET IT DUDE!

Damn you are a genius.. and i was always wondering where i could buy one of the most common chemicals in the entire world.


Clean.

[This message has been edited by Mister_Clean (edited 10-04-2000).]
 #3 
Old 2000-10-04, 00:46
Regular
 
Default Re: LYE! I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET IT DUDE!

terror, you big dummy.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-04, 00:50
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LYE! I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET IT DUDE!

Was I the only one that didnt know this secret of where you could buy lye?? I feel so left out


Clean.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-04, 04:49
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LYE! I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET IT DUDE!

Why buy lye when it's so easy, cheaper, and safer to buy pure NaOH?
 #6 
Old 2000-10-04, 06:19
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LYE! I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET IT DUDE!

heh thats what i use.. i just got cought up in the insanity of this post
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics