About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-03, 08:02
bako bako is offline
Regular
 
Default zoomerz

ive heard alot of shit about when you trip for the first time on mushrooms it doesnt work?? it this true or not? i know my first time i was tripping but not even close to as much as the second time i did them, any help on this would b cool, thanks
bako
 #2 
Old 2000-10-03, 08:04
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zoomerz

I tripped ballz the first time i took shroomz so i couldnt tell ya...

Clean.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-03, 22:55
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zoomerz

I only ate three of my homegrown shrooms the first time and I was trippin balls. The trees looked like they were growing, and my legs felt like jello. I had more visuals then than I ever did off of acid!
 #4 
Old 2000-10-04, 00:18
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zoomerz

Me too.. Shrooms have way way way more visuals than acid... (for me at least)


Clean.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-04, 02:06
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zoomerz

Tripped ballz? Thats cute , like totally tripped out balls to the wall?

First time I took shroom(read, last time I took shrooms)

I ate them getting on 17@camden to the Iron Maiden show at the Cow palace, by the time I got to Union city, the telephone poles were
waving at me.

At the show (w/ a bandana around my boobs and
lace up and down the front and back slut pants on and 4 inch heels) I started to feel pretty self conscious , in fact I started to be so conscious of myself, that I could actually see myself and boy was I mortified! All kinds of profound relevations about my life , it's purpose, it's errrs and the path to redeeming the whole thing became
infinitely clear! In retrospect, I see it as one of my close encounters with God, or whatever you call an inaudible voice that knows everything about you and tells you what to do about it whether you ask or not, in a way that is indeniable, even if you'd like to deny it!

Go ahead , take shrooms, I know I, never will again.........well, maybe.......

btw- at the Iron Maiden show while all this was going on in my head, they were on stage playing the number of the beast! My tough guy-leather clad boyfriend had also eaten some, I looked over at him and he was crying and he looked at me and yelled , in agony almost, "I Love You!" I yelled back "I Love You too!" he motioned lets go, and so we did.

visuals, uum yeeaah, visuals well I SAW!
a great big dog, as big as a pony! galluping us to attack us as we left the concert, just before it was upon us, we made it to the car, those were 4 or 5 very frightening steps, I slammed the door and looked at him as he casually sat down."did you see that thing?!"
"what thing" "that! ,that!..that huge dog!
whad'ya mean waht dog!!!??? you didn'see it????, C'mon it was right on our heels it,
it was viscious and wanted to killus!

To this day he swears there was no dog
Good thing he had put the popcorn in his pockets instead of eating it....there was a dog, I swear
 #6 
Old 2000-10-04, 04:42
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zoomerz

This is another myth just like the one that you don't get high the first time you smoke weed. Mushrooms loose their potency very quickly if not stored properly. Someone might try to rip you off by selling you old shrooms or even fake ones. This is why you might not trip. Or maybe the person just didn't take enough. You don't get high the first time you smoke weed because you probably got fake shit or you didn't smoke it correctly. I smoked a joint with this chick who never smoked before. She didn't even inhale! Ofcourse she didn't get high.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics