About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-01, 20:19
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Vicodin, it makes the world spin round...

I took some hydrocordone/vicodens and smoked weed a few days ago, that is bad. Really bad, well maybe it was fun. Okay it was fun, but really it was pretty bad. In a fun way. Anyhoo it made me pass out, so I think mixing pills and weed is officially off my list of drug combo's.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-05, 21:04
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vicodin, it makes the world spin round...

I love it when my own first experiences and shortly just lived first hand experiences intermix and intertwine with other's people posts!

Seems like we just learned something together, anyways.. I do this all the time man! You passed out? How many did you take? Since I've been uhh totally freedom less for about 6 months now, every Friday night I was allowed outa the house.. I went straight to a friends house, smoked our self stupid.. while we raided his parents perocet/vicoprofin stash.

12 pain pills and a half oz.... well, let's just say all I remember from the night is

"Hey man, bust out the bong.. and gimmie some of those pills!"
*blackness*
"Hey man, it's 3:41 in the morning.. let's smoke a bowl and go to bed."

 #3 
Old 2000-10-07, 22:19
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vicodin, it makes the world spin round...

Vicodin sucks. The only thing is good for is getting rid of pain.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics