About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-30, 22:03
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Salvia

I'd like to thank TheOtherSide for sending me the sample of salvia.

I packed a bowl of salvia into my bong. I took 2 hits and then layed down. I became dizzy and saw flashing lights. I got up and ate something.

My freinds enjoyed it much more than I did. They said they appreciated the body trip.

I just didn't like the feeling it gave me.

So everyone's getting their samples, tell us about it.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-02, 04:21
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia

Some people seem to be hard heads. This means that you need a lot more to actually trip. I myself have this problem. If I don't smoke the extract all that will happen is a mild buzz and some sweating. It feels as if I'm getting pulled from my body really hard but for some reason I won't get pulled away. This makes me feel rather uncomfortable. I found that using dissociative (dxm or ketamine) fixes this problem. I'll wait till the drug is fulling kicked in, then I smoke some salvia. The effects are nothing like they'd be if I didn't take the dissociative. I've been taken to another world filled with other entities. They take me to a safe place and make me feel better than I've ever felt. If I concentrate on not leaving this world, they come here and sorta hang out for a while. The effect last much longer this way. Instead of a few minutes, it's more like 30 minutes. If you don't get anything from smoking regular leaf I guarante you the dissociative+salvia combo will do you good. If anyone has some salvia I suggest trying this combo at least once.

*Hint: TheOtherSide has a shitload of dxm.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-02, 04:43
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia

I need some DXM theotherside e-mail me
mister_clean@privacyx.com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics