About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-29, 00:32
Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar is offline
Regular
 
Default Seeds and Stems

When I first started smoking marijuana, a friend told me not to smoke the seeds or stems. I was wondering why. Does anyone konw?
 #2 
Old 2000-09-29, 00:43
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seeds and Stems

for one thing seeds heated up in a bowl "pop" like popcorn, sometimes popping the whole bowl out onto your lap, another thing is there is no THC in the seeds, and very little if ANY on the stems. plus its gross....
 #3 
Old 2000-09-29, 03:46
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seeds and Stems

Stems hurt my delicate lungs.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-29, 16:13
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seeds and Stems

you are better off trying to clone the stems and grow the seeds. thats what I do and now I have a very nice outside garden ripe for the pickin. oh wait I picked 'em like 4 weeks ago.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-29, 20:03
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seeds and Stems

Seeds also smoke like hell. You think you're smoking weed but all that's left is a seed or two; very nasty...I save all my stems. When I have enough I make them into brownies.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-30, 21:05
NotFucnaround NotFucnaround is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seeds and Stems

If you're rolling the weed up, stems can poke holes in it. Plus I heard that stems give you a headache. Only thing I do with them is chew them, taste the weed good like that.
 #7 
Old 2000-10-01, 03:19
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seeds and Stems

Seeds taste like shit so do stems, and there is a much lower amount of THC in the stems and the seeds. Personally I don't know how you could smoke anything but the bud. Also smoking seeds can make you steril.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-01, 03:36
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seeds and Stems

myth
 #9 
Old 2000-10-02, 04:11
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Seeds and Stems

Another good thing to do with seeds and stems is to chop them up and use them as seasoning. Specially with chicken. Take a whole chicken and cover the inside with the choped seeds and stems and your other spices. Then take a can of beer and put it inside the chicken. You'll have to put the chicken over the beer so the beer won't spill. Now put it in the oven and cook it till it's done. Good shit. One thing, the seeds aren't that good tasting so don't use too many, but they do add some flavor. Happy baking
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics