About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-28, 20:32
Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar is offline
Regular
 
Default High while others aren't

I've noticed eversince I've started smoking marijuana that when I'm high and other people aren't, they never know that I am. Is it that hard to tell? Anyone else have these same thoughts?
 #2 
Old 2000-09-28, 21:03
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: High while others aren't

That depends Nebbie,

I have eyes that always give me away, but I have a korean friend that you can NEVER tell if he's stoned. Me, I try to use clear eyes or Visine whenever I can. People just think that I have really bad "bags" under my eyes.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-28, 21:19
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: High while others aren't

Blame it on tension headaches. They tend to make your eyes bloodshot.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-28, 21:27
frosty frosty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: High while others aren't

nobody can ever tell when im high.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics