About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-28, 13:04
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Cold & Flu Tablets

Will they get me high? And if they do, how many will I have to take? There are two kinds, Day Tablets and Night Tablets. Presumably the Day tablets are non-drowsy, and the Night tablets cause drowsiness.

DAY TIME TABLETS
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride - 30mg
Paracetamol - 500mg
Codeine Phosphate - 9mg

NIGHT TIME TABLETS
Chlorpheniramine Maleate - 2mg
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochlorate - 30mg
Paracetamol - 500mg
 #2 
Old 2000-09-28, 15:43
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Cold & Flu Tablets

Unless the "Day Time tablets" where presciption the drug companies manufacture the pills so you will o.d. on the pseudophedrine first until you get a chance to get high on the codenine. I'm not too sure on the night tablets though
 #3 
Old 2000-09-28, 19:58
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cold & Flu Tablets

well be careful

Pseudoephedrine Hydrochlorate This shit (while it make make you feel like your speedin,) SLOWS down your heartbeat..


Paracetamol will cause liver damage if you od on it.. sever liver damage

Codiene is cool though...

Clean.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-28, 21:32
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cold & Flu Tablets

In canada they sell codiene over the counter and its sold under the generic name 222. Its real easy to get if thats your thing.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-29, 07:43
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cold & Flu Tablets

I took 4 and they are pretty damn good.
If this is what speeding is like, I gotta get me some speed. And no lack of control, really? Except feeling a bit out of it.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-29, 13:56
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cold & Flu Tablets

The comedown was quick and pretty bad. But over very quick.
 #7 
Old 2000-09-29, 15:02
Synthorcist Synthorcist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cold & Flu Tablets

In the UK, the easyist source of codeine is OTC headache tablets. They normally come in 500mg Paracetamol (Acetominophen) with 8mg Codeine Phosphate. 500/30's are available on perscription. I understand that similar stuff is available in the US, but normally has a small ammount of caffiene present too. The removal of the paracetamol requires nothing more than some mineral water, coffee filters, a fridge and a pyrex dish. The last yield I dreamt of was 250mg of codeine (from a potential 256mg) using 32 Boots Paracetamol/Codeine tablets (1.50ukp ish). Unfortunetly, it left the person in my dream with a bin full of wet paracetamol...
 #8 
Old 2000-09-29, 19:38
alpha alpha is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cold & Flu Tablets

I tried psudoeph - I knocked back loadza sudafed liquid. The speedin'ness was kool, but I lost feeling in my hand, my leg started to tingle and I passed out.
 #9 
Old 2000-09-29, 20:26
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cold & Flu Tablets

PSUEDOEPHEDRINE-- While it will make you feel like you are speedin SLOWS your heart down. See they created pfed because people were abusing efed and speedin out and shit. So the made pfed which acts the same way that efed does but it slows your hears instead of speeds it up... Not a good idea to take a lot of it
 #10 
Old 2000-09-30, 20:59
alpha alpha is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cold & Flu Tablets

Your damned right!! I remember lying on my bed, my hands were dry, my pulse v. low, my leg tingling thinking, oh shit, I'm a gonna die. Then I passed out and woke up 14hours later.
 #11 
Old 2000-10-01, 03:23
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cold & Flu Tablets

yeah trust me and every one else and don't try to get fucked up off those pills. Pseudo-ephedrine is a bad thing, it causes shallow breathing, delirium, nasua etc.

I am suprised how many people here have takin' it and aren't dead.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-01, 04:00
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cold & Flu Tablets

IT SLOWS YOUR HEART DOWN>>>> everything else happens because of that..


did you ever expirence deja vjous?


Clean.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics