About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-26, 05:24
sketch sketch is offline
Regular
 
Default my friend crystal

Hey, just looking for some comments from ya'll...your thoughts on crystal, as I am assuming you're all from the US...what is the demand like? Is it growing rapidly? Dying out? --->>
See, in Canada...atleast in MY province it seems to be taking over, I've noticed in the past few years...I'm a nineteen year old girl with a three year meth habit...suddenly it's going mainstream....what the hell? Get back to me, cuz I think I'm sitting on a booming empire. Moohahahahaha...
 #2 
Old 2000-09-26, 12:01
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my friend crystal

hook me up, i haven't seen meth in about 7 years, most of the meth i hear of now is just really good crank.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-26, 13:03
frosty frosty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my friend crystal

i believe the use of meth in my area is decreasing but their are still alot of people who do it here, however they mostly keep to themselves.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-26, 16:02
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my friend crystal

I hear ya lost mind, It seems that meth, I have heard rumors about a small quantity of pure glass shipped in to a distant buisness partner, But I was never able to get a hold of him, so I don't know if this is true.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-26, 18:28
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my friend crystal

yummm yummm I want some meth ,,, send it here... i will pay... (scraping matchbooks it fucking lots of work)

Clean.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-26, 19:56
kosmonaut kosmonaut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my friend crystal

I live in San Francisco and it's pretty much everywhere, especially in the gay community and the club crowd. I haven't done any in almost a year now. Used to be really into it, but it got old after a while. Got tired of the 5 day recovery that came after a weekend binge.
 #7 
Old 2000-09-26, 20:27
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my friend crystal

I'm still pretty young and I live in a very small town were drugs are limited I am sure that the use of meth has not incresed or decreased in a long time but would buy some off you what is your email? I live in canada, alberta were do you live?
 #8 
Old 2000-09-27, 00:27
sketch sketch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my friend crystal

Wow, guys...that's crazy..I recently moved away from the tiny hick town nicknamed crystal meth capital...no joke, with the young crowd I'd say 1 outta every 2 teenagers is a sketch, total meth head...anyone from the computer geeks to the cheerleaders...if there are even cheerleaders in Canadian highschools...yeah, there's a lot of crank going around to, within the skid circle, but honest to God or whatever, pure crystal is a very popular drug, and spreading throug out the Vancouver and Lower Mainland area...it's crazy, it's become this whole underground world...not just common, but expected to drive to work at six in the morning and there are kids EVERYWHERE...hangin out, sketchin' away..rock pickin'..it's bizzarre..I know how u can hook up in Alb and be very satisfied. catch_14@hotmail.com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics