About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-25, 02:59
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default I bought salvia from the internet

I recently ordered 1/4oz of salvia from the internet. I wanted to try this because from what everyone here says it is really cool. Well I recieved it on Friday and tried it this weekend. It was unbelieveable. here is the url of the on-line salvia shop if anyone else wants to try it out.. I bought the Sierra Mazateca Prime Harvest strain... here ya go http://salvia.lycaeum.org/salviashop.html

-enjoy
-Clean.
 #2 
Old 2000-09-26, 12:34
TheOtherSide TheOtherSide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I bought salvia from the internet

I still can't believe people buy this stuff at such ridiculous prices. It's not even worth it at that price. I have freshly picked hawaiian grown salvia available for $300/lb. Perhaps some of you can put together some sort of group purchase and save some $$
 #3 
Old 2000-09-26, 13:06
frosty frosty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I bought salvia from the internet

what is salvia suppose to do?
 #4 
Old 2000-09-26, 16:01
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I bought salvia from the internet

I want to try it too, unfortunatly You have to be over 18 to buy it in the head shops. And my fake i.d. stopped working, so I am basically fucked. If any one has some salvia that I could purchase let me know. I am willing to pay any amount, as long as it is a decent price.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-26, 18:26
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I bought salvia from the internet

Well Twiztd you can go to the site i posted above somewhere. They say u have to be 18. BUT they have no way of checking...

Clean
 #6 
Old 2000-09-27, 02:59
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I bought salvia from the internet

salvia is described as a similar acid trip.
but to me it's effects sounds nothing like
acid. more visuals, works only from sitting still, eyes closed kinda thing. it was described as "your sub consious or whatever becomes your consious mind/state of being. anything could happen you could see anything it bieng rational or totally irrational.

again that's what i was informed it's affects
were.

from what i gather
 #7 
Old 2000-09-27, 03:06
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I bought salvia from the internet

I dont know i wasnt really sitting still but you cant stand.. I tried to walk but just fell to the floor. Also, uncontrolable laguhter. Its like you cant even tell where you are.. Words really cant explain it,,, well maby they can but i cannot find the words yet...

Clean
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics