About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-22, 16:24
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default ketamine

Untill know the only person that had access to ketamine was me. I mad eplenty of money, and I loved the rave scene as it really started to enjoy this special K. Altough the vetanery clinic in which I stole the stuff from has since been getting suspicious. Ad all of the robberies co-incide with raves that are going on at the time. The last rave was raded and now i have no source of getting thi drug. Can any one tell me of another place to find Ketamine or does any one from colorado have a supply that i ould purchase?
 #2 
Old 2000-09-22, 17:04
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

try a diferent vetrinary clinic.

Hey how much would you sell ketamine for? just like 1 or 2 hits. and would you send over the mail?

If you can send some or have the awnsers to my quistions please e-mail me I would like to try that stuff but I live in a small town were you have a very limited access to anything other than weed, shrooms, hash, hash oil, and the occasional couple hits of acid.

My email is Raverz_choice@yahoo.com
 #3 
Old 2000-09-22, 19:53
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

I'm sorry I was thinking of extasy not ketamine but thats what I get for not having my morning coffee!
 #4 
Old 2000-09-22, 20:15
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

your a raver and you havn't had extacy? or ketamine? Ya don't get out much do ya. Where ya from,If it is anywhere in the US I should be able to get you a hookup of X, no prob.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-22, 20:20
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

So you were stealling you E from a vet clinic? Why are they giving animals mdma? Are you sure you know what your saying? I dont want to be a dick- but Ive NEVER heard of a vet clinic of being a source for E. Dont get me wrong , theres a ton of stuff that could put a smile ( or blank stare) on your face but I dont think you were getting E. My apologize if wrong....101
 #6 
Old 2000-09-22, 20:29
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

no no no. That is not what i am saying at all. I stole ketamine from a vet clinic, not MDMA. ketamine isn't extacy, It is known on the streets as special K. It is a cat sedative. As for the MDMA, There is a lab in downtown denver that produces this, My friend just happens to be real close with the owner, and i buy the shit for about 5 bucks a hit.

One thing i just though i'd share with you is that it isn't unusual at all for illicet drugs to be prescribed to people for "sypathetic" use. They have other uses as well. MDMA was originally used in mental asylums to keep the patiants calm, mthamphetimine was used as a treatment for depression. Dextor was once out lawed by the government because of it's phsychoactive properties. You can read about all kinds of stuff like that, if you have the time too look.
 #7 
Old 2000-09-22, 21:07
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

Hey I sent you a email I live in canada but if you are worried about shipping costs I think that I was told at least once but I think about 3 times that it is cheaper for somebody in the states to send a package to Canada than it is to send to another state but we'll see, hey check your mail box I think it was hotmail but I could be wrong.
 #8 
Old 2000-09-22, 21:12
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

you get it for 5 bucks a pop??? holy shit, around here you get it for like 20 bucks therefor making it impossible to get like 20 at 20 there for impossible to have large groups doing the drug wich isn't fun we have raves in a city 3 hours from here wich isn't to bad but edmonton alberta one of the biggest rave scenes in the world is about 5-6 hours away.
 #9 
Old 2000-09-22, 21:25
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

Twiztd- I was in Denver this last June for the first time- nice town,lots of adobe down there. So what does the bottle/packet you stole from the clinics say on it. What is the manufacturer calling it? Youve got my ears tingling cause I just might be able to get ahold of some. .....101

Who said "20 at 20".....have you seen 'GO' the movie? That chick got off easy! good movie though
 #10 
Old 2000-09-22, 21:42
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

I own the movie and if I was in todd gains position I woud have went to kill the bitch too she should have just told the truth and she probly wouldn't have been walking like a retard at the end of the movie.
 #11 
Old 2000-09-22, 21:52
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

she shouldnt have tried to fuck anybody but if she was gonna bunk anyone she should have just went to the rave sold 100 buck worth of shit and went back to Todd to get her hottie friend. (useing of corse the money to pay todd back.) Todd shouldnt have killed her cause it wasnt worth a life......101
 #12 
Old 2000-09-22, 21:55
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

I predict in the future you will see movie with the phrase " 3 for 10" in it. get it?

Has anyone wet ran down the list of lsd terms yet. Boy I remember back in the day you would hear about someone with a book, or a bibles worth of the stuff and it was all just too amazing to grasp back then. I was always goin' "wow, how much is that?"

now I know...... 101


[This message has been edited by Rabbit (edited 09-22-2000).]
 #13 
Old 2000-09-22, 22:25
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

rabbit what is your faveriote drug? or if you are a dealer what do you sell? because I am looking to start an online ring of people that can get drugs just for me and my close friends and for the people that can supply drugs close friends but there close friends wouldn't know about it what would happen is they would tell you what they want give you the money (enough for shipping, the drug, and some extra the extra is for you) then you send some money to the cheapest dealer and they send you the drug and you give it to your friend and then everyone that is part of this can get whatever they want whenever, there will be rules and stuff of that sort but I will sort that out later.
 #14 
Old 2000-09-22, 23:12
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

my favorite drug would deff. be tv. In fact I recently unpluged the drug after I hit 30 in June. I love being just sucked into that useless world- but anyways.... Im interested in your idea but Im very instictive,(the man wants to call it paranoid) and it would take alot for me to involve myself in that sort of thing. To give you an idea of what I used to be into(always say USED to- 'cause they cant prove what you did unless they were there) I used to be your local one stop shopping center for just about everything but now I just grow my own herb, do CR on the weekends and play with my dog. oh yeah-And I still sk8 after 15 years.

[This message has been edited by Rabbit (edited 09-22-2000).]
 #15 
Old 2000-09-23, 00:07
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

if you must know, the label on the bottle says "ketamine" what else would it say? Also it is sometimes labeled sedative c. that just stand for cat sedative.
 #16 
Old 2000-09-23, 00:26
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

"KETAMINE"- IN A BOTTLE, LIQUID RIGHT?- THEN HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOSING ON IT RAVES. iTS NOT IN PILL FORM IS IT? I was curious what it said on the bottle cause theres quite a bit of stuff on the street that comes from pharmacies and the like but the street names are not anywhere to be found on it. for example. sherm- Who out there knows the Real(bad choice of words) name for this stuff.

AKA emboming (sp?) fluid I think.

[This message has been edited by Rabbit (edited 09-23-2000).]
 #17 
Old 2000-09-23, 01:25
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

That is not correct. In fact i have never in my life seen special K ina pill form. Especially since I have never heard any stories of cats ingesting medication via pill. You obviously have never done real special K. As it comes in a powder form which you snort.
 #18 
Old 2000-09-23, 01:35
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

please dont get defensive but I can bet from our age difference Ive been around the block a few more times than you but yourcomments regarding the way cats ingest it didnt make sense because you 'never heard of a cat eating k pills' yet Ive never heard of K being snorted by a cat either.
I asked if you were getting them in pill form cause the only "real" K ive seen is in bottles and its in liquid form. (YOU SHOOT THIS STUFF! you know.? -tie yourself off and heat the spoon, but Im sure you know all this seeing your all of what? 15) - Im not saying your wrong- how the hell do I know what youve seen in your life.
settle down..........101
ps actually you dont need to heat the spoon

[This message has been edited by Rabbit (edited 09-23-2000).]
 #19 
Old 2000-09-23, 16:25
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

No worry, It takes An awful lot to make me get defensive, I stay calm almost no matter how much some one insults me. Yeah it's true I am only 15, Although I have lived More of a life than most adults. I have been to 497 raves, Rolled on x over a thousand time, Smoked weed a countless number of times, and sold millions of dollars worth of drugs. Most people don't believe to stories that I tell, I am really popular where I live. No one considers me an enemy Except for one crew, but they will learn the error of there ways.


Any way back to the point, maybe it is just where we are from, But I have only Seen ketamine in powder form, the cats don't sniff it. They mix the powder with the cats food. A human could eat it if they wanted to, but that would take too long and probably cause indegestion. I have never injected a drug, as i refuse to use Hypodermic devices.
 #20 
Old 2000-09-23, 16:55
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

twistd whats your email address?
 #21 
Old 2000-09-23, 19:11
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

Arggghhhh, Ignorance. %#$#^%*39)@&^@!
 #22 
Old 2000-09-23, 21:13
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

What's this, I am getting something...

Ahh It's the feeling of hatred from bongman. He doesn't like me.

Raver my e-mail addy is
twiztd@whatthefuck.com
 #23 
Old 2000-09-23, 22:22
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

then chek your mail.
 #24 
Old 2000-09-24, 11:04
frosty frosty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

cats dont snort or eat ketamine, it is injected...the reason it is in powder form is because people steal it from vet clinics in its liquid form then they boil the liquid away leaving the pure cystal form of K then they just chop it up real good and snort it...never heard of anyone making it into a pill...its possable but not reasonable because it would mostly dissolve in your stomach acid plus it would give you one hell of a stomach ache...
your buddy frosty.
 #25 
Old 2000-09-24, 15:40
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

Well I don't Know anything except for where and how I used to get it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics