|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-06-10, 01:52
|
Hydro 
Regular
|
|
|
|
What's your worst experience smoking weed?
I thought about this question and I almost knew that your worst isn't as bad as mine. It started as a good day until I didn't get high at lunch, then it went bad. Then after school I went out to the Pit (smoking area) and me and my buds went to smoke some 2 joints, it was crazy weed, we were all fucked by time we almost finished the last joint. the joint wasn't packed down good and while I was sucking in a huge bud came loose and got stuck in my throught. I starting caughing like crazy but the bud was still stuck while Jerry kept saying "It's cool, it's cool Mike" to calm me down. All of a sudden the bud came loose and I thought I spat it out but then I swallow it againg and then this weird yellowish white stuff came out of my mouth! Everybody laughed as hard as they could even me! Everynow and then they call me an alien because the shit I puqed was fucking weird. Got any worse stories?
|
|
#2
 2000-06-10, 04:15
|
JcTheApe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
Did you brush your teeth?  Jc
|
|
#3
 2000-06-12, 05:06
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
Yep. On the last day I was gonna smoke weed (either in my life or for a long time) I got busted by my mom. Beat that!
|
|
#4
 2000-06-23, 03:52
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
Okay, my worst isn't as bad as anyone elses.... but it was first time smoking, and trying to roll a joint, and I got a bud i forgot to cut stuck to my tongue. Then I tried to scrape it off with my teeth but couldn't, so I tried to blow it off. As a result the cut weed that WAS in the paper shot everywhere and I had to clean it up. Then I rolled another and couldn't smoke it because it wasn't packed properly, so I made a homemade bong and inhaled some plastic fumes. Then I tried to toke lying on my back and inhaled some bong water. 5 minutes later I forgot the bottle was a bong, and thought it was a bottle of coke, so I took an almighty swig. Then my dog escaped and I had to wrestle him down (he's a huge german sheppard).
|
|
#5
 2000-06-24, 21:46
|
raverboy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
at a party stoned as hell, girlfriend sittin on my lap........she pissed er pants cause we were smokin good dro. nuf said
|
|
#6
 2000-06-24, 22:24
|
Playadwg 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
The other day i didnt eat all day and i smoked like a 20. i was fine but i started gettin mad hot and sweaty like i was gonna faint. if anyone has ever had alcohol poison it was just like that. i went and stood in front of the AC on high for a while. I could barely walk or open my eyes. i pretty much crawled to the kitchen forced myself to eat a couple sandwiches and like all of a sudden i was fine. i mean still high as hell but wasnt sick. Then smoked a quarter in 1 blunt wit my boys and didnt get sick or nothing. by the way dont smoke a quarter in a blunt! it wasnt my weed so i had no prob wit it but its a waste. if you wanna smoke a quarter at once roll 4 phat blunts or something. this kid does it all the time and hes stupid. its yalls weed but unless your rich its a waste. Peace
|
|
#7
 2000-06-25, 04:12
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
Okay, I know I've already replied, but yesterday I think I just had my worst. I had a bad head cold and a really bad cough. So, like an idiot I rang some friends over for a session. As a result, I smoked about five cones of a leaf and red devil mixture and a crumpled up roach.
I forgot it was possible to breath through my mouth and almost suffocated several times.
|
|
#8
 2000-06-26, 04:18
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
When you smoke a rolled joint, there is a bit at the end that you cannot smoke without being burnt. That is called a 'roach'. It is very potent because the THC has soaked into the weed and paper. To smoke it, either use tweezers or a cigarette holder etc. I simple crumpled it up and put it in a pipe.
|
|
#9
 2000-06-26, 18:26
|
Playadwg 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
Why dont you smoke it from a pipe. put the blunt or joint in a pipe and smoke it all the way down to nothing. not to mention get the resin soaked in the pipe for later. peace
|
|
#10
 2000-06-27, 06:56
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
It wasn't a bad experience at all but yesterday my boss offered to smoke down w/ me right before I clocked off so I got back on the damn horse. Oh well, I'm not going back to my old pothead ways.
|
|
#11
 2000-06-28, 03:25
|
Lost_Girl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
I was fourteen. I used to do drug deals for the older kids at school because I looked a lot younger than I was and looked real innocent and all. I mean, I'd gotten caught by the cops a good number of times, but was never convicted because I looked so innocent.
Well, anyways, I thought I was pretty invincible, and so my friends and I: Jimi, Solo, and Suca, had just rolled this fat joint. Literally, the fatest joint you've ever seen. It was, like, half an inch around. We had to use two papers it was so thick!
We were so proud of our little joint, we were laughing our asses off while we were smoking it and all, and I guess we were making too much of a comotion because the cops came.
As soon as we saw the lights we freaked out, and when they came over to us, through the bushes, Suca tried to run. But, they stopped her. I was so stoned, they shined the light on me and it made me throw up. They thought it was an absoloute riot - the cops, and even though Jimi had thrown the joint, one of the pigs found it and kept it. He said to the other doughnut compactor: "Damn! Look at this fat ass joint! We're gonna' get fucked up tonight!" And they confiscated it.
Then, they proceeded to smoke it, right in front of us, while we knelt in the dirt, stoned (with me vomiting), and Suca had her face as scratched up from when the cop tackled her. And then this huge salamander came creeping out of the bushes. One of the coppers said: "Hey, look. Hey - hey, you see that? Turn around." The four of us turned around. "That's a blah blah blah blah salamander from South American where ever the who fucked up what in the ass." (not exact words).
I dunno'. It was just weird, I guess... But, we didn't get arrested, at least.
|
|
#12
 2000-06-28, 04:02
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
Playadawg, I don't usually smoke joints or blunts, the roach was given to me by a friend who just smoked a joint. But I'll try smoking a joint like that.
And riot_kid, sounds like you've got a pretty fuckin cool boss.
|
|
#13
 2000-06-28, 21:04
|
chupe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
My worst experience with weed was the last day of freshman year (in high school). Me and my friend Josh smoked up with this girl Danielle and her friend Alex. Me and Josh didn't particularly like Alex, and we didn't think much of Danielle, either, even though she was kind of a hottie. But it was free weed, right? So why not smoke up with them? Me and Josh ended up dwelling on the pipe for ever, and snatching it away from Alex and Danielle after they got one hit. (Not good manners, I know. But we didn't like these kids.) The eventual outcome of this was that Josh and I were really stoned, and Alex and Danielle weren't. So I started saying retarded things that only a stoned freshman boy would say to a girl. (Things like "Have you ever had sex?" No. "You want to, then?") This resulted in me and Josh being kicked out of her house, permanently. Alex tells me that she still hates me, 2 years later.
Actually, that woudn't be the _worst_. The worst would probably be when I got caught by my mom. But that doesn't make for a good story, now does it?
|
|
#14
 2000-06-29, 05:11
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
Yeah getting caught by ones mom sucks! Oh and my boss rocks. It's almost worth doing my suck ass job to hang out with some of the people I work with. Don't get caught by your mom!
|
|
#15
 2000-06-29, 09:52
|
neur0t0xicity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
what kinda work do you do anyways? i would like having such a boss 
|
|
#16
 2000-06-29, 15:29
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
riot_kid, where the fuck you work. i wanna move to wherever the hell you are and get a job there.
|
|
#17
 2000-06-29, 19:55
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
Nobody wants my job! I'm a stockboy/cashier at a pharmacy in a suburb of a suburb of Detroit. Besides we smoked down like 15 minutes before we were gonna clock off for the night and it was like the second time in six months this has happened, so yes that was fun. But no you don't want my job.
|
|
#18
 2000-06-29, 22:12
|
JcTheApe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
Ooooh pharmacy? You would'nt happen to be able to get any of those wonderful drugs out of your pharmacy would you? 
|
|
#19
 2000-06-30, 05:05
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
Not without getting my ass carted to jail.
|
|
#20
 2000-06-30, 09:11
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
I think i'd like to be a morgue supervisor. you'd be suprised at the number of prescription medicene that comes in with the dead bodies. and ya know what the morgue people do? they count them, write them down and TIP THEM DOWN THE DRAIN! AARGRGHHH! I'd scrape a little off the top every time... heh heh heh!
|
|
#21
 2000-06-30, 12:23
|
JcTheApe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
This was the 1000 post on this board! Ooooooooooo I broke 1000 I broke 1000 I broke 1000.. oh yeah.. smoking weed.. uhh when my mom caught me. I just needed to break 1000  Jc
|
|
#22
 2000-08-19, 22:59
|
slipgut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
this one time me and my friend had smoked a 1/4 of some mad hydro. we had built a tree house(more of a platform in a tree) earlier that summer and we were up there smokin our brains out. all of the sudden i stepped backwards and fell. i hairline fractured my shoulder blade which, i'm told is almost imposible to do i almost broke my neck.
p.s. never smoke weed in a tree
|
|
#23
 2000-09-08, 10:21
|
krazd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
well this one time i was stoned as hell and was about to take a hit and coughed into the bong and i had the mull bowl in my lap and bong water went into the bowl and ruind all our weed then i tryed to make up for it by driying it on the stove and burned it all that was the worst thing thats happend to me
|
|
#24
 2000-09-08, 18:43
|
Suziegirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
riot.. where in a suburb of a suburb of detroit?
I live in Livonia...
|
|
#25
 2000-09-08, 19:32
|
cLoWn_uNiT 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's your worst experience smoking weed?
It was the middle of January and snowing heavily oustide...I woke up and my window was open. Snow was all over me and my bed...
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|