About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-05-15, 02:40
Evil Otaku Evil Otaku is offline
Regular
 
Default Getting buzzed off of Whipped Cream

I've heard you can do this...
Is it true? And if so, how?
 #2 
Old 2000-05-15, 04:01
strych-9 strych-9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting buzzed off of Whipped Cream

goto a headshop. buy some nitrous aka whippets and a li'l divice that's called a cracker. get some balloons. fill the balloons with the N2O using the cracker. exhale. inhale the nitrous from the balloon. buuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
lasts about 2 minutes.


[This message has been edited by strych-9 (edited 05-15-2000).]
 #3 
Old 2000-05-15, 07:17
xanaxman111 xanaxman111 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting buzzed off of Whipped Cream

what do you mean by a cracker?
 #4 
Old 2000-05-15, 14:54
Loki Loki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting buzzed off of Whipped Cream

I wouldn't waste your time with it however, you can blow $20 on a box of whippits, a cracker, and baloons, and get 10 minutes of buzz and 20 minutes of a headache. Take the $20 and buy good stuff.

Loki

Society for Natural Selection
Clown Love
 #5 
Old 2000-05-15, 23:24
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting buzzed off of Whipped Cream

Hey , I know... Get some Freon at a car dealership or something(no time for specs, sorry) anyhow fill up a balloon with it and
take big slow hits a hold them in as long as you can. Dude, if you have ever wanted(and who hasn't) to know what it feels like to have a helicopter land on your head, this is the shit maynard, straight up, I'm totally serious.vvvvvvrrrrrrrrooooooovvvvvvvrrooooooovrrrooooovovvvvvvvrrrooooovovvvvv vvororooooo
bbbbbbbbbbbbbblrllrlrllrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrllrlrlrdoooooddoodooddooododooodoodododoshweooshwoowshwoeshwah shawahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvo
Its killer, man totally killer

ps-for entertainment purposes only, drugs are bad n'gay A~~~A
=~O"O~=
>>xYx<<
OOOOHHH ! PICK ME! PICK ME!

[This message has been edited by winki (edited 05-15-2000).]
 #6 
Old 2000-05-19, 17:37
Chipper23 Chipper23 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting buzzed off of Whipped Cream

I used to call whippits high (with a soft "j" sound) "The juh juh woo woo's"...
I remember, once when I was an idiot, doing a whippit while my girlfriend and one of her friends were over, like I was sipping a glass of wine.
"Oh would you care for a hit of nitrous oxide? No? Well, I hope you will excuse me if I partake... slurp!"
juhjuhjuhjuhwoowoowoowoojuhjuhjuhjuhwoowoowoowoojuhjuhjuhjuhwoowoowoowoo
 #7 
Old 2000-05-19, 18:28
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting buzzed off of Whipped Cream

I like computer duster as a whippet better. That damn wa wa can end up being you're whole world. Oooohhh I'm digital! Screw the brain damage ha ha ha!

[This message has been edited by riot_kid (edited 05-19-2000).]
 #8 
Old 2000-05-20, 17:36
Coppo Coppo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting buzzed off of Whipped Cream

Freon are you serious have you never heard of people freezing their lungs doing that it really doesnt matter what you inhale as long as it has no oxygen in it so in tern you get no oxygen 2 your brain(pass out, feel light headed, kill brain cells) you really wanna get that feeling go run down the block then hold your breath.
 #9 
Old 2000-05-20, 19:00
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting buzzed off of Whipped Cream

neh, the nitrus oxide is basically the gas they use at the dentists office to calm down the lil' kiddies before they pull teeth. The good way to do it is to grab a tank of nitrus from somewhere, and just get a mask valve thingy, lots of fun... helluva hangover though.;......
 #10 
Old 2000-05-20, 20:25
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting buzzed off of Whipped Cream

No Coppo, not serious, helicopters ?
plug in the blow dryer point it at your face squat under the kitchen table and then being very carefull not to break your neck stand up and balance the table on your head sayiongtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttalll the while.You can't get freon too easily
I apologize for being malicious, SOrrY- it didn't freeze any lungs I knew-
Society for natural selection? It's no big deal, if you don't wanna buy the jacket select another one! Is there a society for the collection of perpetual discards?FREON=NOFUN
To protect and to serve, good job
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics