About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-05-01, 18:05
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Absinthe

That stuff isn't legal in the U.S. is it. But if it is where can I get it. I know it's legal in Britain... but pretty sure it ain't here
 #2 
Old 2000-05-01, 19:22
skitzdog skitzdog is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Absinthe

HOW MUCH U KNOW ABOUT ABSINTHE FROM WHAT I HEAR ITLL TURN YA INTO A NUT MIGHT GO AND CUT OF YOUR EAR OR SOME THING else capps lock sorry aint yell but maybe i should u migjht find at www.ethnobotany .com
 #3 
Old 2000-05-01, 20:58
strych-9 strych-9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Absinthe

get some wormwood. soak in grain alcohol. strain. drink. fell stoned. not too pleasant though.
 #4 
Old 2000-05-02, 23:51
methylenedioxynmethylam methylenedioxynmethylam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Absinthe

i heard sniffing glue does the trick to!
and gues what... glue is legal!!
cool huh!
 #5 
Old 2000-05-16, 07:39
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Absinthe

I had Absinthe Saturday night, from Spain. It was EXCELLENT.

It can rot your brain, if you drink a LOT of it, just like any psychoactive drug. In moderation, no problemo.

You can get it in the US, but it's difficult and you need connections. I'm going to an Absinthe par-tay next Saturday, I'll see if I can get a name or address I can pass on to you.

What part of the US do you live in?
 #6 
Old 2000-05-16, 17:34
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Absinthe

Not yet 21 so I don't really think it matters.
 #7 
Old 2000-05-23, 04:23
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Absinthe

If you snuff glue your the dumbest mother fucker in the world that means you methylenedioxynmethylam.
Supermankeytits out!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics