|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-02-13, 03:18
|
otaku420anarchy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Get high off tea from your grocery store!
Yesterday, I purchaed some tea already in bags from my local Publix. It was called Easy Now. It is supposed to help you relax. I made tea from tea bags and sipped it while checking my BBSs. When I got up about thirty minutes later, I could barely think. Next thing I knew, I was laying in my bed, wondering if all the past events of night were a dream. I got up from my chair and went to my room, and as soon as I walked in, I noticed that I wasn't sure whether this was a dream or not(that's what happens to me when I get high, is this normal?), and I felt all disconnected from reality. I immediatly became scared that I was never going to come down off the high(which always happens to me, except for the fist few times), even though deep down I knew I would. So I decided to go to sleep to rid of the high. The reason I wanted to get rid of it is that I get extremely scared and paranoid unless I have someone to talk to when I'm high. So I went to sleep, and this morning, I wasn't sure whether I had come down, because I always worry whether I'll be stuck as an idiot or not. I'm always a little disconnected, and I'm always a little insane(no, seriously), so I went on with my day. The tea contained chamomile, passionflower(I have a freind who used that once) and Valerian root, among peppermint and a few others for flavor. I reccomend it so long as you know it's going to be a cannibus-like high, except with little or no euphoria.
|
|
#2
 2000-02-13, 21:24
|
DeathShadow 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
thats pretty cool =)
|
|
#3
 2000-02-13, 21:25
|
B-real 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
I once had some of some herbal tea i had 2 cups because it was so nice, and after a while my eye lids felt heavy and i felt really relaxed (like of weed) and happy(might of been because i found that i could get high of tea). Anyway ihad another cup 2 try and get stoned but it had no effect. I carnt remember the name of it but i doubt that like u sead that u could have a pannick attack. I'll have allok for some of that "easy now" tea u mentioned.I live in the uk so i dont know. cool.
|
|
#4
 2000-02-17, 06:46
|
NOTME 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
WHAT THE FUCK SOME TEA HUH? YOU HEARD OF THC THATS WHAT YOU WANT THE PHARMACIST ASK HIM BOUT IT...
|
|
#5
 2000-02-17, 22:10
|
otaku420anarchy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
Tasted pretty good too.
NOTME: They may actually legalize (ha) weed pills soon, because CHB and THC can actually increase blood flow to the brain after you come down.
|
|
#6
 2000-02-17, 22:41
|
Xem 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
THC pills won't be legal if the plant isn't. Besides, I'd never eat some synthetic pill from a corrupt government run pharmaceutical corporation(Or do pharmaceutical corporations control the government?) that will, no doubt, have been tainted with some toxin to keep my natural mind from thinking in the blissful cannibal state. I bet they'd add something to make you aggressive too.
|
|
#7
 2000-02-18, 03:23
|
DeathShadow 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
otaku, easy now, or ease now?
|
|
#8
 2000-02-18, 07:35
|
Chucky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
An Englishman is always 'Brook Bond' about his tea!
|
|
#9
 2000-02-18, 15:21
|
MyStIC_ToXiNZ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
OK OKATU IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU GET HIGH OFF FUCKING ASPIRIN MAN?!?!?! Anyway I just want to say that punk-rockers who believe in anarchy are a buch of FUCKING HYPOCRITS!!! Nothing like an organized group that's sole purpose is dissing organized groups! huh? what do you think? The 420 part is pretty cool though man, and as far as thc pills, FUCK THAT!!! The US government needs to legalize marijuan becase (1) It is safer than alcohol (2) No one gets stoned and beats their wife! (3) No one gets stoned and rolls their car! (4) And finally they could tax the fuck out of it, and it would still be cheaper than what these bottom level fuckers are paying for it. Then of course, the top dog duglords would lose out, sound like a conspiracy to you???
|
|
#10
 2000-02-18, 15:36
|
dreamtrip 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
otaku: i get the same feeling when im high alone. i become all freaked out because of the isolation in my room. i know that im not gonna die from it, but subconsciencly (however you spell that) im afraid of something. im pretty sure its the fact that you have no one to talk to you and your boredom is overexagerated (im in a stupid english class) which causes that feeling of being alone, that results in, "where the hell is everyone i need to talk to someone or ill go insane".
Every now and then i get the feelings of insanity and depression mixed into one. That causes me to think about mental suicide and take a 24/7 trip. But i know why i think of those things because this reality is jut too fuckin boring and full of rules. i wish i can die and crossover to the afterlife for aout a week and comeback to see what it really is like. i think thats where drugs come in. I feel as if they semi-shut-down your brain from reality and let you see what the afterlife is all about. LSD is your ticket to that realm of subconscience. Ive read on TOTSE and books at the book store that those phsycodelic drugs can open your subconcience to the dimension where all is united as one. that can lead to out of body experiences and activate so called supernatural telepathic powers. i beleive in that. LIFE's A TRIP.
BTW i took a paper w/ two drops of LSD equal to one trip i think. Had it on my tounge for 10 min and for the rest of the day nothing happened ut me gettin pissed off at some id for being a dumbasshole that he is for getting bad shit.
alright dudes im off to the book store.
|
|
#11
 2000-02-19, 20:12
|
otaku420anarchy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
MysTiK ToXiNz: I can agree that all those "anarchists" that are just trying to be cool suck! I am a loner, not a punk, and I always get pissed at those sort of people. If I were one of those sheep, would I be here? I think not. I would be over in a Rage concert. And no, noone can get high off of aspirin, and yes, that tea has stuff that DOES work, altough I tried it again on Monday and felt nothing, I guess it makes you have a high tolerance.
Dreamtrip: I like to call that world "D-space", even though I know it's the true world, we are all one person, and this reality is nothing more than a mass hallucination in which we are eternally talking to our selves, trying to figure out what we really are. I don't have time to explain it here, though, so go out and watch Eva and Lain. They should explain the way I believe.
BTW: It's "Easy Now." And it only worked once.
[This message has been edited by otaku420anarchy (edited 02-19-2000).]
|
|
#12
 2000-02-22, 12:25
|
DanMan111 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
what's Eva and Lain?
|
|
#13
 2000-02-22, 04:55
|
otaku420anarchy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! NO!!!!! NO MORE CRAZY INSANE ANIME!!!!! IT HURT BRAIN!!!!! Seriously, though, Evangelion and Lain are two very artsy japanese animation series. They are both about children who have a horrible burden placed upon them by the rest of the world. They are very phsycological and emotional series. Most people would find them quite disturbing, because they deal with lots of death, suicide, and downright actual life. They are pretty depressing, and when you put the 4 Lain boxes together, they form a really disturbing image, it has a mosiac of Lain's face, with the words "God is here" in japanese on them.(A dead girl claimed to Lain through e-mail that god was in the Wired, or the Internet) Both series are very deep and have great storyline and execution. I can reccomend the subtitled versions, but only for those who are ready. The other night, before going to sleep, I stared at the Lain boxes, I don't think I will ever be the same again. I had the most depressing, scary, strange, dream ever in my entire life. I intend to make an anime series out of the ideas, as they have been coming in my dreams since. In short, WE SHOULD DISCUSS THIS IN THE ANIME TOPIC.
|
|
#14
 2000-02-22, 07:22
|
~V 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
DreamTrip: >>LSD is your ticket to that realm of...<subconscience>...
I agree with everything you said from that point on, EXCEPT I think there is WAY TOO MUCH EMPHASIS placed on the wierd concept of 'subconscious'.
The 'states of consciousness' idea is what some stupid ass 'shrinks' invented when they were doing psychological, chemical and biological weapons research on people. (goes way back)
I think the whole trip should be about perceiving things that are OUTSIDE of the body. (I don't know the word for that) and perceiving nature, etc. etc. I used to like good music, with visionary and spiritual aspects. (of any kind), and out in nature, that was good too.
Who wants to look in the 'sub conscious'! The idea is for NEW experience and expand awareness, not shrink into sub-sonscious stuff.
Anyway, that's how I remember it.
Maybe there is no such thing as subconscious! Maybe it is a conspiracy to oppress people.
What do you think?
|
|
#15
 2000-02-22, 09:31
|
Thor 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
V: >>Who wants to look in the 'sub conscious'! The idea is for NEW experience and expand awareness, not shrink into sub-sonscious stuff. I agree with that. I think what the shrinkers are trying to do is understand themselves, but they're going in the wrong direction. You have to be able to move outward, beyond yourself; to leap out of yourself and take a look back and observe. What I'm struggling with is if these psychedelics do that. They're categorized as "hallucinatory" for a reason  I don't know if things like LSD and shrooms expand the mind or simply synthesize schizophrenia. I don't think we'll know until we understand the brain on a phsysical, neurological level. I know that psychedelics have helped people resolve problems that have plagued them all their lives. I know that psychedelics have made people do dangerous, embarrassing things. Maybe it's irrelevant, then, whether or not what we're percieving is "real." (And I know I'm getting too philosophical when I put that word in qoutes). I guess as long as these drugs entertain people, who cares whether it's really happening? And when's the last time alcohol or nicotine saved your marriage? Read some of those drug stories on www.erowid.org I just think that those two psychedelics are far safer than alcohol and cigarettes could ever hope to be. You could start a whole new thread on drug legality, but I think most of us are of the same opinion anyway. My 2 cents. Feel free to point out errors.
|
|
#16
 2000-02-22, 23:01
|
otaku420anarchy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
Sorry about that anime outburst!!! Gome nesai!
|
|
#17
 2000-02-23, 03:10
|
Xem 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
Nicotine is pretty safe, actually. So is alcohol if you don't play with matches around it or drink it. But none of us are stupid enough for that, right?  More than 90% of schizophrenia patients suffer some deficiency in the production or uptake of seretonin(??). Some drugs can produce that state but tryptamines, like in shrooms, don't as far as I understand them. Funny thing; tryptamines(DMT) are present in the brain and all forms of carbon based life. So, according to the wise drug laws of the USA, all life is illegal. HAHAHA! I love this country. I know absolutly nothing about LSD.
|
|
#18
 2000-02-23, 13:17
|
shizoor 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Get high off tea from your grocery store!
Okay technically this is not a getting high story, but it does involve tea. I was on this aid convoy to Croatia, (cue jingly music & "dream effect")
As I have been spending a long time in the truck with some other aid workers, and I cant drive the thing, I got drunk on this stuff we bought at a service station. (Yes, they sell liquor at service stations out there)
The next day we stop at a roadside cafe, and I am hung over. My dad offers me some 'rose tea', which is apparantly popular there. I neck the beast to help me re-hydrate and possibly get some caffeine into me.
At first, I am okay, then .. no I'm not, I need to puke. Bad.
This near some disputed territory, and I cant walk too far because of land mines, I pop my head outside and all the other aid workers are there, so puking outside is not an option. I go to the toilet, but it's locked. With amazing self control, I stroll casualy back into the cafe and ask the owner, whose English is thankfully very good, for the keys. I go in the toilet and puke like never before, I mean, as far as causing puke goes, Croatian rose tea is one to avoid.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|